• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Throw angles?

flieskiller

Smash Journeyman
Hello

Anyone here have the number of the angles of all 4 throws from G&W? I want to know precisely where the opponent goes, especially from b-throw and f-throw to have an easier time to combo.

Crezyte

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I don't have angles but I do have knowledge.

Basically, back throw and forward throw are inverses of each other.
If you forward throw them and they DI in, or not at all, they are just popped up right in front of you for a free f-air.
If they DI out, you get this weird useless angle that sends them about a platform length away from you.

Up throw is similard to marth's up throw in how your opponents can DI it and about how far they will go if they do so.

Just stick to d-throw most of the time. Its friggin amazing. It sends them slightly behind you, so if opponent DIs forward, they will go only slightly forward. If they DI behind you, they will go most of a platform length away from you in the horizontal direction. So, its safest to expect someone to DI behind you (and look to see if they are doing that) and react to DI in front of you.

D-throw chaingrabs spacies at high percents and mid weights for around ~44%

Top Bottom