• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thrones Mafia - Sign Ups start August 4/5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
yeah with how many people are having finals this month, best to hold it until June when the summer begins

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
its only a month, in fact i know a lotta colleges exams and finals are ending before may 17, know not all but a good chunk, so at least 2 weeks a month at most, not the worst delay~

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
its only a month, in fact i know a lotta colleges exams and finals are ending before may 17, know not all but a good chunk, so at least 2 weeks a month at most, not the worst delay~
Unless you're in high school where they're now being late May-early June though

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
ah right, i forgot some of us are still young for regular schooling :V ya that usually a good week through june

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’d join back in if this was during the end of June cause it’s kinda hard to play a game like this when my schedule is completely ****ed from work.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That’s the problem with complex, experimental games with a theme no one knows.

People aren’t as willing to join in and try a game like this is they’re busy unlike something easier and more accessible, like Crapcom.

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Since this is the only mafia game seemingly open for signups right now. I'll /in

It's been a while since I last played, and I don't mind starting with something experimental.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
i honestly think its been so long white should tag everyone to make sure their still in lol

oh well, i'm still really hyped for this, i wanna try this multi fraction diplomacy mafia out :V

D

Deleted member

Take my name off.

Don't know when it's going to start, but it's probably going to be too soon for me.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Still waiting for an answer on when phases change. Because if it's while I'm working, I learned from Capcom Mafia that it's bad for me to miss a phase shift.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Still waiting for an answer on when phases change. Because if it's while I'm working, I learned from Capcom Mafia that it's bad for me to miss a phase shift.
I won't know until i can host It.

This will be after im backfrom holiday on the 19th. But work and uni things to sort out in the next few days after that.

I estimate I will make a fresh new thread on this near the end of the month. Hopefully Red will be on board still to co-host.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I won't know until i can host It.

This will be after im backfrom holiday on the 19th. But work and uni things to sort out in the next few days after that.

I estimate I will make a fresh new thread on this near the end of the month. Hopefully Red will be on board still to co-host.
Alright.

Just count me out and add me as a spectator for the time being. I don't wanna chance it.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Note to self: new rules about behaviour deemed inappropriate or agrressive to be implemented.

Penalties. Enough penalties host kill.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm not updating anything anytime soon haha.

What times do not suits you? I need timezone for this.
Can't give a precise timing because my schedules are hella inconsistent.

I'd say anywhere between 7 PM and 12 AM EST is ideal for me, but don't go out of your way to please a single person.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
In that case, I’m in!
Yeah, the game kinda slightly ended about three months ago, so...

But if you're interested in trying out Mafia, there should be another game (albeit with a different theme than Game of Thrones) starting some time this month/early next month, so keep an eye out for that.

Last edited:

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, the game kinda slightly ended about three months ago, so...

But if you're interested in trying out Mafia, there should be another game (albeit with a different theme than Game of Thrones) starting some time this month/early next month, so keep an eye out for that.
Sorry it said there was sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom