• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thrones Mafia - Sign Ups start August 4/5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Sorry WhiteEaglePL for the useless post. O_O
So this starts directly after Apollo's mafia game?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The game hasn’t even begun and Shiny is already deleting posts. Guess he’s getting pre game host killed. :troll:

D

Deleted member

The game hasn’t even begun and Shiny is already deleting posts. Guess he’s getting pre game host killed. :troll:
yuuuuuuuuup
And he's not even on the player list yet :troll:
Seriously, guys? The **** is wrong with you?

@ShinyLegendary
Shiny, just....stop posting in this thread.
At this point, you're just going to be endlessly bullied over what has happened up until now.

It would be better to just keep away from here and not give people the ammunition to end up driving you to those kind of thoughts again.

D

Deleted member

Wolfie557 Wolfie557
Drop me off. I am not playing.
I will not even spectate.

The main reason is because I am still a bit bitter on what happened in the last two mafia games. I was the first one to get host killed. Also I think it is best for me not to join, because I am probably going to break the rules and get in more trouble.

Also you guys can be playful and tease me, but I feel like every mistake I make becomes a "highlight" while when someone else makes a mistake, no one seems to care.

I will join back to another mafia game once when Swamp's Villains Mafia starts.

This is my first mafia game in this whole place not joining, but I think it might help for me not to join. I mean in Holder's mafia game, I was very confused and in Apollo's mafia, I felt like I did not even contribute. I tried reading the rules in Holder's mafia game, but too confusing. I feel some concern here.

Look I am not mad at you guys and I encourage fun. I am just pinpointing my true feelings as of now.

Thanks for reading.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Sorry if I sounded like a jerk, kiddo. I for the most part only meant to tease you but I might have been more harsh than I meant. Sometimes I forget that you’re literally half my age. :/

You should still spectate though. It’ll help you for the season 2 of this if you consider joining for that one.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Wolfie557 Wolfie557

The main reason is because I am still a bit bitter on what happened in the last two mafia games. I was the first one to get host killed. Also I think it is best for me not to join, because I am probably going to break the rules and get in more trouble.

Also you guys can be playful and tease me, but I feel like every mistake I make becomes a "highlight" while when someone else makes a mistake, no one seems to care.

This is my first mafia game in this whole place not joining, but I think it might help for me not to join. I mean in Holder's mafia game, I was very confused and in Apollo's mafia, I felt like I did not even contribute. I tried reading the rules in Holder's mafia game, but too confusing. I feel some concern here.

Look I am not mad at you guys and I encourage fun. I am just pinpointing my true feelings as of now.

Thanks for reading.
You know what Shiny?

Props for standing up for yourself.

This is what I like to see. :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sorry if I sounded like a jerk, kiddo. I for the most part only meant to tease you but I might have been more harsh than I meant. Sometimes I forget that you’re literally half my age. :/

You should still spectate though. It’ll help you for the season 2 of this if you consider joining for that one.
It is all right.

I will not spectate, because my comments usually do not bring substance that much.

I think I am better off not spectating. It will also give more room to those who need to catch up.
You know what Shiny?

Props for standing up for yourself.

This is what I like to see. :)
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I was the first one to get host killed.
-cough-Alucard in Animafia-cough-
-cough-Me in that same game-cough-
-cough-Polly in Fate/Mafia-cough-
-cough-Dax in Mafia Ball Z-cough-

Though I'm sure you meant hostkill for breaking the rules, so considering this as more of a harmless joke than an actual correction.

Wolfie557 Wolfie557

Thanks for reading.
Like Swamp said, congratulations on standing up for youself and making a decision on your own. Growing a little backbone should be great for your self-confidence, so it's nice to see something like that coming out of your posts.

With that said...

It is all right.

I will not spectate, because my comments usually do not bring substance that much.

I think I am better off not spectating. It will also give more room to those who need to catch up.
Writing substansial comments really doesn't matter when it comes to spectating.

I mean, you and I both saw that the spectators in the Capcom graveyard didn't really post that much (probably the only thing from there I can freely "spoil" :p)

So, y'know, posting comments and insights really doesn't matter much. Being a spectator is only a matter of, y'know, spectating.

If anything, spectating can lead to some great learning opportunities because you get to see an entire game in action.

If you don't wanna spectate, I'm not forcing you. I'm just giving my two nickels on the matter (would say cent, but... well... let's just say Canada sucks :p)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That was because all of those either were killed by a host error or they just quit.
I was killed for braking the rules.

D

Deleted member

Though I'm sure you meant hostkill for breaking the rules, so considering this as more of a harmless joke than an actual correction.

Like Swamp said, congratulations on standing up for youself and making a decision on your own. Growing a little backbone should be great for your self-confidence, so it's nice to see something like that coming out of your posts.

With that said...

Writing substansial comments really doesn't matter when it comes to spectating.

I mean, you and I both saw that the spectators in the Capcom graveyard didn't really post that much (probably the only thing from there I can freely "spoil" :p)

So, y'know, posting comments and insights really doesn't matter much. Being a spectator is only a matter of, y'know, spectating.

If anything, spectating can lead to some great learning opportunities because you get to see an entire game in action.

If you don't wanna spectate, I'm not forcing you. I'm just giving my two nickels on the matter (would say cent, but... well... let's just say Canada sucks :p)
It would not be that much of a good learning opportunity. Plus, my comments will do barely anything.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It would not be that much of a good learning opportunity. Plus, my comments will do barely anything.
I already said that comments don't matter in this.

Don't throw me that same argument again, because even if you make literally zero comments, it's okay.

You're a spectator. The primary thing a spectator does is spectate.

And how would it not be a good learning opportunity? Hosts share some of the stuff players do, especially when it's particularly smart.

There's plenty to learn from a spectating point of view.

Oh, did not see.
O_o
:facepalm:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I already said that comments don't matter in this.

Don't throw me that same argument again, because even if you make literally zero comments, it's okay.

You're a spectator. The primary thing a spectator does is spectate.

And how would it not be a good learning opportunity? Hosts share some of the stuff players do, especially when it's particularly smart.

There's plenty to learn from a spectating point of view.
Yes, but it is not fun just watching the whole thing as it passes out without commenting.
If I do comment, it will very likely be ignored.

So I do not think it is worth it.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yes, but it is not fun just watching the whole thing as it passes out without commenting.
As someone who's been on a graveyard twice, I can agree to that.

As much as I wasn't much of a fan of playing in Animafia, the graveyard talks were the complete opposite; it was an absolute blast to see my jokes become true :laugh:

If I do comment, it will very likely be ignored.
I mean, if you only post memes that don't really fit the context, like a Cory pic whenever I shorten Coricus' name to Cori or just saying "AND A NEW FUNKY MODE" to a post, you're bound to not really get any replies.

So I do not think it is worth it.
I think it is, but whatever. Do what you want.

Kind of amazing that we're actually having an actual debate instead of you just rolling with me because I'm "cool" though. I hope we get more moments like this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I mean, if you only post memes that don't really fit the context, like a Cory pic whenever I shorten Coricus' name to Cori or just saying "AND A NEW FUNKY MODE" to a post, you're bound to not really get any replies.
Meh. Still be ignored.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So we scraping up extra players for this now that Everyone Freaking Dies is over? I'm gonna try and see if I can get Yellowlord to sign up.

D

Deleted member

If this is going to start soon, I will need to be taken off the roster.

End of semester things and all that.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Well, I'm still excited for this one.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I mean, I'm mostly thinking of Wednesdays and Thursdays, the latter of which getting me killed since I had no time to defend myself in Capcom Mafia.

It ultimately didn't even matter that I died, that's true, but still, that kinda sucked.

You know what, keep me in. Depending on when it starts, I might actually squeeze in enough time.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Wolfie557 Wolfie557

Thanks for reading.
Bro, I'm gonna give you mad props here for standing up for yourself. THAT is what you should do more often because it will show us how you feel and where you come from. Sorry for being harsh at times, but I do it because I care enough to see you improve even though I can sound like a **** at times.

I wouldn't mind joining this if you guys still need players

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Full disclosure, I may need to drop out of this one too. Lots of things are keeping me busy at the moment, so if I'm to join a Mafia game, I'd rather it not be one so unconventional right now.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
... Maybe we should go with Villains Mafia and keep this experimental one for a time where enough players are available and can afford the time to be invested in it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom