• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thrones Mafia - Sign Ups start August 4/5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
probs best to not get in any discussions ya don't even know about :V

i mean i know fate, but never got into it so i never got anything to discuss about it with everyone

D

Deleted member

EVERYBODY SHUT UP!

But seriously. This is not a roleplay thread.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
i'll give it to konnie, guys been poisoned so much a lethal dose doesn't even effect him anymore

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
i've been keeping an eye mostlycauseiliketheideaofthegamebuthavenoclueontheflavororstoryatallcausedon'twatchGoT

were sitting at 12 contestants, but the base needed is 17, shishoe and shiny are on reserve so if they join in, makes up at 14

either way, were looking at 5 more peeps

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sorry if I asked this *a hundred and twenty seven* times, but am I in?
I will stop asking, I promise.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If the Hound is in I expect whomever gets the honour of being him to say **** frequently.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I hope he doesn’t.

The fact that he’s gonna be on a team means some people would help him out at being a better player since he’s with them.

Better than normal mafia where he’s on his own (unless he’s mafia) and we can never fully confirm what side he’s on until he’s dead, thus always giving us a bit of doubt.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I hope he doesn’t.

The fact that he’s gonna be on a team means some people would help him out at being a better player since he’s with them.

Better than normal mafia where he’s on his own (unless he’s mafia) and we can never fully confirm until he’s dead.
I guess...

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Thanks for the tag, but I'll pass on this mafia game. I'm currently at the end of the semester where I've got work to finish and finals to prepare for, not to mention I need to get ready for my graduation in a few weeks.

Perhaps once I have more free time, I'll hop in on one game.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I'm still in the last couple weeks of...college altogether, actually. I want to make sure I'm devoting my full attention to it. Sorry, but I'll pass on this one!

D

Deleted member

What does reserve mean?
Like if not many people join, than Shishoe and I get in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom