• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important Thread directory [READ BEFORE MAKING A NEW THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Shulk boards! This thread will serve as a quick directory of all the important threads. Please read the directory before making any new thread

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monado Art guides

Let's aim higher! (Jump guide)

Link: None at the moment

I got through that pretty good! (Speed guide)

Monado, save us from harm! (Shield guide)

I can feel the power! (Buster guide)
Link: http://smashboards.com/threads/i-can-feel-the-power-monado-buster-art-guide-still-wip.390561/

I'll blow you away... (Smash guide)

Informative threads

SSB4 Shulk Guide by @Jerm
You want to pick up Shulk and learn how to use him? This guide will help you in the important aspects of using Shulk in battle

Mechanical Rhythm by @Maple42
Switching Monado arts feeling really awkward and stiff for you? This guide will teach you what your mentality should be or what you should be doing when switching arts

This is the Monado's Frame data! - Frame data by @Aerodrome
Wanna get to know the numbers, and data behind Shulk's moves (FAF's, frame speed, etc.)? This thread/link has everything listed down for you!

Altogether for a chain attack! (Combo thread) by @ Berserker. Berserker.
You found out a combo with Shulk? You want to help in finding the numbers and percentages for combos in each art? Share it here!

Shulk hitbox data by @Hatsune Miku
Interested in Shulk's hitbox data? Well, the title of this thread is self-explanatory!

Shulk Patch thread by @ Berserker. Berserker.
A new patch appears! Are you concerned about what changes might have happened to Shulk? You have any claims to make? Well, they better have evidence or data. Placebo is not allowed in this thread!

I hope I can figure out the secret of its power one day (Shulk AT's/tech thread) by @ Berserker. Berserker.
Learn the techs/advanced techniques of Shulk in this thread!

I'LL KILL YOU! (Shulk Monado Smash art + Rage KO percentages) by @Masonomace
Wondering how deadly Monado Smash is, or how potent Shulk's attacks are at KO'ing without Monado Smash? Have you ever wondered how much rage affected Shulk's attacks? This thread has all the answers and numbers for you!

Discussion threads

This is the Monado's Power (Metagame thread) by @Masonomace

Want to learn how to handle the Monado and use Shulk? Go to this thread and learn the numbers behind Shulk's attacks, the effects of the Monado, how to use Shulk's moves, and how to use each art properly!

Engage the Enemy (Match up thread) by @erico9001
Need to know how Shulk fares against the cast? This thread is the answer for you! You can also share some insights regarding match ups.

We are one with the Battlefield! (Stage discussion thread) by @ Berserker. Berserker.
Figuring out which stage is good and bad for Shulk? You want to provide an opinion on some stages? Well, this thread is probably the thread you're looking for!

Leveling Up Shulk's Arts -Custom Moveset Discussion 3.0 by @erico9001
You have an opinion on some of Shulk's interesting set of custom specials? Feel free to post them in this thread. We discuss one custom per week or two. The duration depends

Art management - Shulk Moveset Analysis by @erico9001
Have an opinion about Shulk's moves or you wanna express your opinion about some of them? Head to this thread and share your input! This thread is generally so that we can give insight on how Shulk can utilize his moveset properly

General discussions/other threads

Colony 6 (Social thread) by @Hokori

Talk about anything. Xenoblade, games, life, and whatever interests you!

U WOT M8? (FAQ thread) by @Hokori
Have any questions to ask? Refer to the FAQ thread and feel free to ask. We don't bite

Unfinished Battle (Video thread) by @ Berserker. Berserker.
Want to be critiqued? Want to share your matches? Share them here!

Shulk Skype group by @Masonomace
If you want to join the Skype group, message @Masonomace

You Will Know Our Names (Shulk player finder thread) by @Hokori
Want to know all your fellow Monado brethren and spar with them? This thread is for you!

Now it's Shulk Time! (Tourney result thread) by @ Berserker. Berserker.
You've won or placed well in a tournament recently and you want to show the world the power of the Monado? Post your placings in this thread

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:4shulk:Thanks for reading!:4shulk:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom