• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thread Closed, move to kittycorps, Go check in kittycorps from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
Movesets

Here I will post my projects and/or progress on what I have and will do in my free time

for now, let me show you the project I took pictures of:

[collapse=Gay Luigi]

Wait and Crouch
Wait -

Crouch -

Jabs

Tilts

Forward -

Down -

Up -

Smashes

FSmash Start -
FSmash Charge -
Fsmash -

Dsmash Charge -
Dsmash -

Usmash -

Aerials

JumpF -

JumpB -

Dair -

Fair -

Nair -

Uair (Not yet)

Bair (Is A but hit, forgot to take a pic)

Gay Luigi or Girlie Luigi you may call him. He is a joke character of my future project, so he must be a joke to fight with, Still looking for more fitting animations for him

[/collapse]
[collapse=Multihit Mario]
Jabs & Dash Attack

Dash Attack - (Forgot the pic >.<)

Tilts​

Ftilt -

Utilt -

Dtilt -

Smashes​

Fsmash Charge -

Fsmash -

Dsmash - (Forgot to get the last hit picture, but you get the idea, it's the same one as the firsts hit, but with bigger hitbox and more knockback)

Usmash Charge -

Usmash -

Aerials​

Nair -

Fair -

Bair -

Uair -

Dair -

Throws​

Fthrow Normal -->
Fthrow Special, B Pressed --> Fthrow Special Badside -->

Bthrow -
Why are we Leaving the ground?

O.o ugh!!!

Specials

Up B Ground -

Up B Air -
[/collapse]
[collapse=Peach, "Needs a name"]

Jabs & Dash Attack

Dash attack -

Tilts​

Ftilt -

Dtilt -

Utilt -

Smashes

Fsmash Charge -

Fsmash - Comes in 3 Varieties all with different range and Knockback!

Dsmash Charge -

Dsmash -

Usmash -
It has GFX around her, Aura

Aerials​

Nair -

Fair -

Bair -

Uair -

Dair -
[/collapse]
[collapse= Anubis Lucario]

Jabs and Dash Attack

Dash Attack -

Tilts

Ftilt -

Dtilt -

Utilt -

Smashes

Fsmash Charge -

Fsmash -

Usmash Charge -

Usmash -

Dsmash Charge -

Dsmash -

Aerials

Nair -

Bair -

Uair -

Fair -

Dair -

Yes, he is keeping he's wonderful aura on all he's actions, he might need to be lighter, he has great killing potential
[/collapse]
[collapse=Zelda, "Need Name"]

I'm thinking of making her fight like a traditional fighter, with combo strings on ground, and also, she will be able to cancel certain attack into another. now with the pictures.

Jab and Dash Attack

Dash Attack -

Tilts

Utilt -

Dtilt -

Ftilt - "Missed the pic >.<"

Smashes​

Fsmash Start -

Fsmash Charge -

Fsmash -

Usmash Charge -

Usmash -

Dsmash Charge -

Dsmash -

Aerials​

Nair -

Fair -

Bair -

Uair -

Dair -
[/collapse]
[collapse=Marcus Phoenix Ganon]
I never played Gears of Wars, so maybe some animations don't fit this character, but he won't posses any ganondorf "A" Moves, and I'm going to contruct the Up B soon. Now enjoy the pics.

Jab and Dash Attack​

Dash attack -

Tilts

Ftilt -

Dtilt -

Utilt -

Smashes

Fsmash Charge -

Fsmash -

Dsmash Charge -

Dsmash -

Usmash Charge -

Usmash -

Aerials

Nair -

Fair -

Bair -

Dair -

Uair -
[/collapse]

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
Some Info of the Movesets

All characters in this Project will have their Side Dodges moddified to have their LandingLight or LandingHeavy animation, but both lasting 16 frames (landingheavy must be speed up to have 16 frames)

And they will move the characters TransN Bone from 0.1 to 20 (Forward Dodge) and Backward Dodge moving from -0.1 to -20

in frame 15, they will get +/- 0.1/-0.1 momentum added to finish their dash animation, you may call it wavedash, but, it's not the same input, and has more lag than wavedash

This Dashes has inv. at the beggining of the animation. The Inv. Frames last 6 frame son the Backward Dash and 3 Frames for the forward Dash.

:mario2:[collapse=]

Mario in this moveset will have useful multihibox attacks to shield preasure and approach. He also can rack up damage fast enough, but he lacks of killing power. He's most powerful moves won't kill until near 100%-130% and they are Dsmash (kills earlier if charged) and Fthrow Special (this one can kill jigglypuff around 105%) Heavy foes will stay alive longer with this one so use it wisely)

Mario has a Special Throw, use the Fthrow and hold B button and it will give it more KB, and an explosion that could be use handy in 2v2 Matches. This specials leaves mario Shield Braked

New Added to Jab

Jab1 has no hitbox, but it's the start of jab 2, mario will move backwards while doing jab 1 and jab1 last 7 frames so you can do it to move a lil bit backwards if you like. Jab2 now moves forward while hitting opponents and will get 10% more knockback growth. If you hold A During Jab2 it will execute once again, if after you holded it to you are still holding it, it won't do it again, it will just end.[/collapse]
:peach:[collapse=]
I took away how she was using Frying Pan and Tenis racket in the Fsmash, now she only uses the golf club.

She weighted 90, now she is the lightest in the cast, she weights 50 now.

Jabs has hitboxes only on the tip of the club, can still hit close foes, and first jab has many many uses in high% damage of the foe. [/collapse]

:ganondorf:[collapse=]

He will no longer use Marcus Phoenix Texture, now he will use King Bradley texture. [/collapse]

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
This Thread is for my Movesets, and aswell, their Fit[Character Name].pac and their MotionEtc.pac

Here, all Project Smash Attacks and BrawlBox moddifications will be posted once I have Halve the cast modified

I kinda added this to the wrong Topic, this is supposed to go in "Brawl Code Sets"

This thread is for my future Brawl Hacked game, where all characters won't be using their original animations (unless they needed it the most)

atm, I'm balancing the cast, to fit the Brawl+ codeset, in the end, if the BrawlMinus team is interested in this, they will get my permision to get this .pac and brakethem as they please

I would like to have this project to be played differently than B+ but, I'm not used to make codes for fighter.pac injections

I'm planning to make a wavedash, but not with Airdodging, but, Both Side Dodges will be turned into Wavedashes, which will have 1-2 frames of invinsibility, and 10 frames of lag between them, maybe the Backward dash will be the one with inv. frames, I dunno, as I'm not doing anything related to defensive game

atm, I'm moveswapping and revamping animations if they are needed

Hopefully if I get some support I can go on, I'm accepting requests when it comes to making a new character, atm I'm not accepting requests as I'm working on balancing my current 4 movesets

well, this is all for now

*Currently working on Peach moveset*

Smashhacker

Smash Rookie
This project will look great. Nice of the fact that you are making Luigi a joke character and dubbed him "Gay Luigi" as a Hotel Mario reference, eh NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT?

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
I will just lol at the last post XD

I don't quite understood it, but, Luigi will not be bad either, will be awsome how a luigi like that could be the Handsome Manly C.Falcon XD

Edit:

Tomorrow Pics of Lucario and Zelda moveset

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
I'm working on it

New Moveset will be Ganon's

EDIT

What you guys think of this texture for Ganondorf?

I need textures without capes for marth, ike and ganon, Skirtless textures for Peach and zelda, nd maybe short hair for them too

I'm not going to animate any skirt, cape or hair IMO, I still need to check what animations make the characters go a little under the ground, as, it look akward when you pause and rotate and see your feet are underground

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Turn on the floor while you're making the animations in Brawlbox, that way you won't have them go under if you keep them above it

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'm doing that to my 6 movesets, ganon is already done in the "A" moves parts. I'm leaving the B moves for last, if the character only has one Up B psa part, then I can change it faster

I don't know how to code the specials as I please, if any of you might suggest a way for me to make specials instead of using multiple animations, only use one, help me on this one, and I can complete the movesets, they are on beta, as, I don't know how to change the special, once the specials are done, Rebalancing steps are going to be taken, and then a full release of the moveset.

Thanks for the support akuma :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom