• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thoughts on: If moveset modding for Smash Ultimate gets released, will it be possible to remove Bayonetta from Smash Ultimatte?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Remember back in Brawl, and later, Smash 4, when moveset modding got released for each installment. Not only could you create your own customized moveset of your favorite or most wanted playable characters, but there was also something else you could do with it. Since you had to replace a playable character when using customizzed moveset mods, you could also use moveset modding to get rid of playable characters by replacing them with your modded one.

Smash Ultimate modding is still currently under development, and customized moveset modding hasn't arrived yet.

So when moveset modding for Smash Ultimate arrives, will it be possible to remove Bayonetta from Smash Ultimate via moveset modding to replacing her with another playable character?

For ex: I could make a playable Waluigi with moveset mod to get rid of Bayonetta.

The_Bookworm

Smash Master
Remember back in Brawl, and later, Smash 4, when moveset modding got released for each installment. Not only could you create your own customized moveset of your favorite or most wanted playable characters, but there was also something else you could do with it. Since you had to replace a playable character when using customizzed moveset mods, you could also use moveset modding to get rid of playable characters by replacing them with your modded one.

Smash Ultimate modding is still currently under development, and customized moveset modding hasn't arrived yet.

So when moveset modding for Smash Ultimate arrives, will it be possible to remove Bayonetta from Smash Ultimate via moveset modding to replacing her with another playable character?

For ex: I could make a playable Waluigi with moveset mod to get rid of Bayonetta.
What is the point of doing that? Bayo has already been nerfed to the moon.

Call_Me_Red

Smash Journeyman
I remember you posted a similar thread before the game even came out. Why do you come here to hate on Bayo so much? Is there something you need to talk about?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I remember you posted a similar thread before the game even came out. Why do you come here to hate on Bayo so much? Is there something you need to talk about?
What is the point of doing that? Bayo has already been nerfed to the moon.
I don't hate Bayonetta, I just want to remove her due to partial nudity. Plus, when I make a moveset mod to replace Bayonetta. She will be replaced in spirit battles, and classic mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom