• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thoughts on different color buttons from China.

Roslad

Smash Rookie
I recently got different color buttons for my GameCube controller to customize it and it looks cool! There’s just one problem however, some of the buttons never fit and some were very cheap and had big seam lines on the buttons. The analog stick also has rubber on the bottom of it so it grips to the plastic on the controller, so it kinda slows it down. The triggers usually work well but the right one goes back up just a little slow. Anyone else have experience with different colored buttons/generic buttons?

Kankato

Smash Journeyman
I know a few people on Etsy who make custom Gamecube controller buttons that are pretty great but I don't know about overseas manufacturers. I suggest sticking with those who have solid reputations for purchasing custom parts.

Top Bottom