• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Update was Staged by Melee

burrito

Smash Lord
speaking of MOTHER stages......isnt it weird how we never got stages from the first MOTHER????
Mother 1 and 2 are very similar games in a lot of ways. Onett basically represents both Mother 1 and Mother 2. Especially since both of the songs that play in Onett are from Mother 1, instead of the music that would normally play in Onett in Mother 2.

=Fiercedeity=

Smash Cadet
Corneria and Yoshi island are probely the only good stages I was hoping for something better other then rainbow cruise.....but w/e his choice you can always make the old stages lol.

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, I hope they confirm Fountain of Dreams, Mute City and Great Bay in Part 3. :\

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
I don't know if I'd make the sacrifice of three or so not-so-great stages for Corneria. Where's Fountain of Dreams? Where's......aw heck, I can't even think of any, considering I haven't played on any stage besides FD in like 2 months. >.<

I'm actually OK with Rainbow Cruise (dunno why it's "Ride" now), but Brinstar and Onett were just horrible. Whatever. He made up for it with Captain Olimar, so I'm content at the moment.

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if I'd make the sacrifice of three or so not-so-great stages for Corneria. Where's Fountain of Dreams? Where's......aw heck, I can't even think of any, considering I haven't played on any stage besides FD in like 2 months. >.<
Am I the only one who finds that sad?
HOW many different stages are there again?

Omhatoen

Smash Apprentice
Gross, Onett....*yuck*

I think that Onett was a stupid stage to begin with (no offense)...

I mean, I thought that the Past Stage of Yoshi's Island WHOOPED the crap out of Onett...
Why is Onett so good?

Here's MY reasons why it sucks:
-It's too small to fight on
-The cars are gay and come to fast (I guess to make it harder..?)
-There's not much space (only air...)

But, if it went from day to night, that'd be cool (like battle-field or something)...

I didn't care much for Rainbow Ride (I think that it was Rainbow Cruise)...

As for the other stages, they were alright

Omhatoen

Smash Apprentice
Btw....

I know that this is getting off-topic, but I have two questions for the admins...

Q1: How do I find the Wii # Code so I can put it up in my CP thing?
Q2: I know that this was a rumor, but is the Super Smash Bros. Brawl Beta Demo been proven yet? I sent an e-mail to Nintendo and asked them to see if it was alright or not to put up a demo of brawl in the VC. I mean, there's no way that it'd hurt Nintendo; hell, it'd increase their popularity! I bet that everyone on this website that has a wii and online service will download the beta demo! if it costed $$$, I'd still download it!

so, was it a fake or truth?

Top Bottom