• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data This Theatre Stinks - The Lucas Video Thread

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
I was thinking of making my own thread since the boards are almost dead since we migrated to Discord now, but I changed my mind.

Here is a playlist of mine that, as of right noe, has over 900 Lucas matches.
lucas watch later: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRPCYScMMtEU3YeG3XLLAM0zYTr4sEg8I

This playlist includes singles and doubles matches and I update it frequently.

I think the playlist can be helpful for those who want an easy way to watch Lucas matches instead of waiting for hours during a livestream. Also the vods are listed from oldest to newest.

Disclaimer: I delete videos from the top of the list after I watch them.

If your scene's channel is not in the list, let me know and I'll add it.

Rant:
I just subscribe to a lot of youtube channels that have streams or vods of Lucas mains and add videos to the list when ever they pop up in my subscriptions. Sometimes I just search up "lucas vs smash" and then set search criteria to upload date and I find new channels like that.
The list got so long because of my procrsination with watching Lucas matches in the past. Been holding onto to this playlist for a year now.

Enjoy.

Top Bottom