• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Little Genius is Ready to Brawl - Lisa Loud Support Thread

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
The_Loud_House_Lisa_Nickelodeon.png

Who is Lisa?
Lisa is a member of the 11-child Loud Family. At just 4 years old, she's the second youngest of the bunch, and is a genius and inventor. She fixes a lot of problems with her intelligence, while it also causes problems for her family too.

What can she do?
With her plethora of inventions, experiments, and general knowledge, Lisa would be a very versatile fighter and would serve as a counterpart to the other playable Loud sister, Lucy, who focuses on magic and the occult.

Why Lisa?
Besides having a lot of moveset potential, the Loud House is a big deal for Nick. The show has accumulated five seasons, a spinoff with three seasons, and two movies, making it an ideal target for more representation. And, she wouldn't be identical to Jimmy Neutron either. If both get in, I think that Ludosity can make both of them feel unique despite both fitting the "child prodigy" archetype.

Lisa's Science Friends (Supporters)
DrifloonEmpire DrifloonEmpire
Oracle Link Oracle Link

Last edited:

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
They could easily seperate the two! While Lisa does have robots, Jimmy could easily be the gadgeteer while Lisa focuses on Chemistry and other experiments!

I actually had a super silly idea for a move called "Beaker Run" where Lisa can make an explosion that guaranteed KO's the opponent but also herself! It'd be difficult to hit to prevent it from being exploitable like Bowsercide was.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
They could easily seperate the two! While Lisa does have robots, Jimmy could easily be the gadgeteer while Lisa focuses on Chemistry and other experiments!

I actually had a super silly idea for a move called "Beaker Run" where Lisa can make an explosion that guaranteed KO's the opponent but also herself! It'd be difficult to hit to prevent it from being exploitable like Bowsercide was.
I agree. I think that they can create a way to make Lisa and Jimmy completely unique despite being the same character archetype.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Shes my favourite Loud House Sister so yeah if LH gets another Char i would love for it to be her!

Top Bottom