• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is Where I’d Put My Support Thread, IF I HAD ONE! - Timmy’s Dad Support Thread

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
DDF72E57-85A9-4469-99F2-A7E70E0D1752.png

Who?
Timmy’s Dad is a main character on the hit and second longest running Nickelodeon cartoon, The Fairly OddParents. Timmy’s Dad is the dad of Timmy Turner, the dumb but awesome kid with magical fairies. Throughout the show, Timmy’s Dad has been known to be stupid, cruel, and completely ignorant most times. Through it all though, he loves and cares for his son.

Moveset Potential?
Timmy’s Dad has a ton of potential, around 16 years of Fairly OddParents content that you could pull from. Below are some ideas I have for potential moveset ideas. Probably the most iconic weapon many people think of Timmy’s Dad using is his big giant battering ram. Another idea I have is that Timmy’s Dad could suit up in his Nog-Man persona and uses his milk guns and Nog-Dog to fight. Maybe Timmy’s Dad could even summon his own Dad Clones to help him fight. If anyone has any more moveset ideas to be added, feel free to share them in the thread!

Why?
We of course need Timmy Turner on the roster (no doubt about that), but I would argue we need more than just Timmy Turner. No matter how different the quality of the show got in later seasons and the controversies going around, it still remained really popular. There is a reason why Nickelodeon, kept renewing the show for around 16 years. The Fairly OddParents still left a huge impact on many kids growing up in the 2000s and 2010s.

Timmy’s Dad is a really iconic character in the Fairly OddParents. Timmy’s dad is probably the most reoccurring character in the series, besides Timmy and his fairies. You could even say he is considered a meme legend on the internet. If there is one Nickelodeon dad that could rival Hugh Neutron, it would be Timmy’s Dad.

List of Supporters!
evanwoo10 evanwoo10
Yiptap Yiptap
DanganZilla5 DanganZilla5

Last edited:

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Yo we need to have Timmy's dad in the game, straight up. We need to have him fight Nigel. Sign me up.

Top Bottom