• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is completely random, but can we get Mr. Game and Watch with eyes in Smash 5?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Probably just me but Mr. Game and Watch's lack of eyes always bugged me. other game and watch characters had eyes, so why not give him some? not to mention, then he could express more emotion. Your thoughts?

Example of a Game and Watch character with eyes:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That would be weird to look at

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I honestly think changing him at this point would be completely weird and unnecessary
Fair enough, it just kind of always struck me as odd that he didn't have eyes. whilst most G&W Characters did.
(Also, on a side note, i love your profile pic.)

Last edited:

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace
Fair enough, it just kind of always struck me as odd that he didn't have eyes. whilst most G&W Characters did.
(Also, on a side note, i love your profile pic.)
Why thank you, as much sure you can tell I'm like the biggest Skull Kid supporter here.

Quillion

Smash Hero
I wouldn't be opposed to this. At the very least, it would be superior to Link's BotW redesign in Smash 5 which screams "obligatory most recent game redesign" as opposed to trying to make something that represents Zelda as a whole.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I wouldn't be opposed to this. At the very least, it would be superior to Link's BotW redesign in Smash 5 which screams "obligatory most recent game redesign" as opposed to trying to make something that represents Zelda as a whole.
Thats True.

Top Bottom