• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Fox Sure Does Love to PARTY! Support Pac-Man Party's Patra for Smash! (Let's Push for DLC!)

D

Deleted member

Who is Patra?
Patra is one of the 8 playable characters in the 2010 Wii party game, Pac-Man Party.

Why Patra?
Patra is really the only chance that the PAC-MAN Franchise has of getting another rep aside from an echo fighter.

Moveset Concept
Standard B: Power Cookie
A standard projectile attack that can be fired in quick succession.
Side B: Bomb Throw
Loosely inspired by a certain minigame (which I forgot the name of :glare:), Patra throws a bomb in an arc. Unlike the Power Cookie, there can only be one of these bombs onstage at a time.
Up B: Balloon Ride
Patra pulls out a balloon to recover height. Works very similarly to Peach's Parasol.
Down B: Sneaky Counter
Your average counterattack. Not much to say.
Final Smash: Castle Smash
Makes a Castle, like the ones seen in Pac-Man Party, sprout up in front of Patra, damaging and launching fighters who are hit.

Join the Party!

List of Supporters:

@GothFluttershy (Founder)
BonafideFella BonafideFella (First Supporter!)
Mimic88 Mimic88
Technomage Technomage

Last edited by a moderator:

BonafideFella

Smash Journeyman
I'll admit, you have posited an unique Pac-Man rep that albeit a tad obscure, you have created a decent concept for!
If I may, maybe she could have a move where she places some property down? Haven't played much of Pac-Man Party but there's definitely a Monopoly sort of vibe going on in that game.
Consider me a supporter!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'll admit, you have posited an unique Pac-Man rep that albeit a tad obscure, you have created a decent concept for!
If I may, maybe she could have a move where she places some property down? Haven't played much of Pac-Man Party but there's definitely a Monopoly sort of vibe going on in that game.
Consider me a supporter!
Could you spread the word? I really want to get some discussion going. :)

Mimic88

Smash Cadet
I think the game and character is too obscure, albeit cute.

PacMan ghosts would have a better chance, especially since the player could alternate colors to be Inky, Pinky, Blinky, or Su.

I still like the character design though. She's cute and I love Egyptian styles.

Last edited:

Mimic88

Smash Cadet
I wouldn't put her before other hopefuls.

Just saying there are quite a few others I'd prefer like Geno, Banjo and Shantae

D

Deleted member

I was asking whether or not I should put you in the supporters list in the top post Mimic88 Mimic88

Technomage

Smash Champion
Interesting. I also like her design.

Although I don't know if she's the only non-echo choice possible, since one of the ghosts comes to mind.

Technomage

Smash Champion
Which one? There's four of them if you don't count spin-off ones like Kinky.
IDK, but if we can't have the main 4 just because they're assists, then Orson's the only other ghost to come to mind (since he has an important role in PM World 1 and 3).

Top Bottom