• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thirty Days of Life - Competitive Discussion Thread

Nido

ily Sebby
Ness' Nair is our most valuable tool in this MU because it beats so many moves involving Pikmin including yellow Fsmash which beats Fair 11/10 times. Gimping is very possible for both characters although it's more difficult for Ness. PK Fire is very effective at setting up a wall which you can't do a whole lot against unless you use reds or take the air which isn't the smartest thing to do vs Ness.

On the topic of grabbing, our standing grab is crap, but pivot grabs are huge and our dash grab comes out on frame 6 like a normal grab and boosts us super far and Fair leads into a dash grab so watch out at high percent because you aren't too heavy and Bthrow is retardedly powerful.

So yeah after giving it some thought our Nair is just too good and with the double aerial shuffle using two Nairs getting in isn't too hard, but factoring in the issues Ness has it's probably a semi-easy 0 for you guys.

Correct anything that I'm misinformed about please.

:phone:

Cracker1204

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know if olimar has a move that beats pikachus quick attack? al smashes don't work and jab only seems to clash.

Cracker1204

Smash Apprentice
that's not true -_- I've seen my smashes just go right through it. I'm talking about beating the move itself...not after it's done. I know that normally everthing beats that move with other characters.

Top Bottom