• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

thinking about a secondary character

weegee the green wonder

Smash Apprentice
NNID
hamby1
3DS FC
0232-9266-0923
hi guys, i'm thinking about picking up a secondary character, i was wondering if ICs were an alright choice for this, i don't really know if they would be all that good or not i just think they're fun or if y'all have any other suggestions i'm all ears

Kapapanerp

Smash Apprentice
hi guys, i'm thinking about picking up a secondary character, i was wondering if ICs were an alright choice for this, i don't really know if they would be all that good or not i just think they're fun or if y'all have any other suggestions i'm all ears
Eh. IC's suffer most of, if not all, of the same weaknesses Luigi does. Reliance on laggy movement, poor aerial drift, difficulty landing ect. ect. They have a much better punish game, but it's WAAAAY harder to execute.

I personally secondary Roy and it works really well for me. He covers alot of our bad MU's quite well, like Spacies Marth Sheik Tink and so on. Also Luigi does quite well vs most heavies, which Roy typically struggles with.

Last edited:

Kapapanerp

Smash Apprentice
Just out of curiosity, why are wanting a secondary? Just ****s and giggles, or a specific MU you have difficulty with?

Top Bottom