• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things you wanna do before you die

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Personally, I'll make sure I skydive before I die. It seems soooooo fun.

That, and win something big. Anything, really.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Raise a family.

Nothing innovative, but I think it's one of the most potent ways to make a difference in this world.

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Direct at least one animated film, at least one comedy, at least one action movie, and produce at least one television show

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Meet my idol, do some voice acting work, visit Tokyo, sky dive, have children/nephew/nieces

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
What I would've wanted to do...
Skydiving, bungee jumping, hang gliding and learning a martial art.

Can't do any of those because of my back.
Especially not being able to do the last makes me sad.

Also a more utopistic thing I dream of doing is leaving technology behind and trekking around the world by foot.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE IS

AND I WANT YOU TO SHOW ME~

I would love to create a symphony an hear it performed by a decent band, and I also want to write a fairly decent novel and get it published.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
1.) Bowl a perfect 300 game.
2.) Be a caller on Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" during the lightning round.
3.) Run the Boston Marathon.
4.) Get 3 people, place two on one side of a log along with me and another person on the other side of the log. We then ram the log through a big door and break it down.

5.) Help an old lady across the street.
6.) Win an eating contest.
7.) Slam dunk on a regulated 10 ft basketball hoop.
8.) Ride a mechanical bull.

That's all I can think of for now.

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
More movie related stuff, but:
1:Make a film chronicling the life of Jesus Christ
2:Make a standalone Pokemon animated film series based on characters from the original red and blue games
3:Make the next Batman reboot franchise heavily focusing on the character relationships of Batman, Scarecrow, Two-Face, The Joker, Harley Quinn, Richard Grayson( the first Robin)and Jason Todd (The second Robin)

Non film-related:
Possibly be a story writer for a video game( basically do everything except the actual programming)
2: Write a graphic novel and have my best friend illustrate it
3:Record an album consisting of hard rock covers of songs from Disney movies(for the lulz)
4:Actually beat a handheld pokemon game :D
5:???????
6:profit!

rsr2

Smash Lord
1. Meet Betty White.
2. Play in the Main Event of the World Series of Poker
3. Raise a Family
4. Go to Japan

That's what I can think of right now.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Get with the boy I love.

It's weird I know, coming from me, but then again since it's me there is literally nothing else I care about or aspire to. I mean I like lots of cheap thrills, but that's pretty much all I get off on right now and it doesn't compare. :3

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
I don't really have goals as such to aim for, So I'd either find a goal and achieve it or just stick with the simple pleasures in life. Sleeping, vidjagames, alcohol. But having a good enough salary to eat steak daily would be pretty good.

Get with the boy I love.

It's weird I know, coming from me, but then again since it's me there is literally nothing else I care about or aspire to. I mean I like lots of cheap thrills, but that's pretty much all I get off on right now and it doesn't compare. :3
Wow Teran,

That's pretty gay.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah, sort of comes with the territory of sleeping with the same gender.

Yamitsuki

Smash Cadet
I still do not understand how a troll (aka teran) became a moderator. But it makes him the best moderator out there. Objection!

I honestly do not know which I would like to get done. I guess it would have to be my current goals in life. Learn a couple of langauges. Learn more about the cultures of japan, france and canada. Canada mostly because I was denied that education about canada in school *anger* The people are so nice there too. Its like the people in the upper-eastern midwest. Also, learn more about physics. That stuff is mad interesting.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You know when a 2011 member with few posts calls me a troll, it's pretty much a given that they're an alt of someone who knew me from way way back when I was a little more excitable.

Showed up some nice IP search results, see ya.

I still do not understand how a troll (aka teran) became a moderator. But it makes him the best moderator out there. Objection!

I honestly do not know which I would like to get done. I guess it would have to be my current goals in life. Learn a couple of langauges. Learn more about the cultures of japan, france and canada. Canada mostly because I was denied that education about canada in school *anger* The people are so nice there too. Its like the people in the upper-eastern midwest. Also, learn more about physics. That stuff is mad interesting.
You know when a 2011 member with few posts calls me a troll, it's pretty much a given that they're an alt of someone who knew me from way way back when I was a little more excitable.

Showed up some nice IP search results, see ya.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Hug Kirsten Dunst.

Seriously she ends up crying or hurt in some way in all her films. Cool look it's her first film, she's like 9 or something, nothing bad will happen to a kid surely? Oh no look she her mums dead, oh look Brad Pitt almost killed, oh now she got slowly burned to death. Well surely Spiderman will be nicer to her? Oh no look even he's showing her up at work and dancing with another girl infront of her even though she saved his life. Well surely being something simple like a receptionist wont give her grief? Oh no looks like the man she loves broke up with her and erased her memory and didn't care how much this might mess her up. That girl needs a hug.

Also I want to fire a missle.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Kirsten Dunst is pretty ugly though, and Mary-Jane is a total slag and a terrible girlfriend.

She deserves all the pain she got in Spiderman, honestly Spiderman's too high profile a boyfriend for that unappreciative skank.

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Also, I want to form a band that is similar in nature to Powerglove, with covers of not only video game music but also covers of tv themes, songs from musicals, and Internet songs

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Kirsten Dunst is pretty ugly though, and Mary-Jane is a total slag and a terrible girlfriend.

She deserves all the pain she got in Spiderman, honestly Spiderman's too high profile a boyfriend for that unappreciative skank.
What she's not ugly, poor Kirsten Dunst gets no love.

But yeah she didn't appreaciate Spiderman much. But to be fair, if I was dating Spiderman, I'd tell him to keep his costume on because that way I could pretend I wasn't dating the whiney geek underneath. Maybe that's why she didn't appreaciate him, Spiderman's sexy when you can lower his mask and kiss him upside down, but not very sexy when he takes his costume off and goes to work delivering pizzas.

But still, that's not the point, the point is even ****ing Spiderman was mean to her. Therefore, that girl needs a hug.

snow toilet

Smash Rookie
something i want to do before i die is learn the krusty the clown laugh and be able to do it correctly. not even joking.

another would be to beat galactic attack. ugh so hard.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Poor Kirsten Dunst getting called ugly because of slight imperfections. I'm going to give her a super big hug now, she's always getting picked on and hurt.

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
On a side note, love the avatar Teran

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Meeting Alberto Del Rio is something I wanna do before I die! XD

Thanks btw

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
I definitely want to do a road-trip around the world.

Also, apparently there are tunnels under edmonton that lead to Victoria BC. If there are, I would be down to bike all the way to BC.

Top Bottom