• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things that just feel awkward/gross

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
lol bee sting in the ear I hate it when that happens.

I forgot to mention I hate it how things taste wierd after you chew gum.
I think it's gross the way your mouth tastes sometimes like after eating too! I have to brush my teeth(including my tongue) to get rid of the bad taste!

Overload

Smash Lord
To gross me out my siblings sometimes get some soap, lather it up, and proceed to lick the soapy bubbles in their hands. If they are really close to me while doing it I sometimes gag.
I hate having to use some of the keyboards in school, especially when they are white, or at least USED to be before they practically turned black from all the crap on them. It sucks when they almost feel sticky because of how dirty they are.
I don't really do this anymore but when I was younger and the spaces in between my fingers would get even a little sweaty I would constantly use the thumb of that hand to rub them.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
That weird scraping sound that happens when someone slides across one of those rubber (or whatever they are) seats that can be found at some restraunts. It makes me cringe, and sometimes it even paralyzes me a little when it's bad enough.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
I hate picking up styrofoam anything..Especially to go boxes.. They scare me.
I also hate picking up Cotton Balls...

Awkward would be those cylinder shaped tubes that are made out of tough plastic and have water inside of them... and they keep on slipping out of your hands....
I dont know what they are called.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Nails on a chalkboard... It's not even the sound as much as it is just thinking about it, it messes with me ugh...

It's awkward discussing sexual things with girls (I'm a guy) if you aren't going out with them... lol..

Albert.

Smash Master
It's awkward discussing sexual things with girls (I'm a guy) if you aren't going out with them... lol..
Thats worth the cost of awkward

Anyway my own entry is I hate seeing double jointed bone type things

everyone knowss that one person that can do one of those weird things

(maybe)

Smash Journeyman
Sometimes just looking at pain infliction hurts. Like recently I thought about someone slitting their throat with their nails (ala When they Cry) and my throat hurt.

M.K

Level 55
Imagining a spider, scorpion, tarantula, trilobite, octopus, cockroach, etc. climbing on my skin.
I hate it. I actually had to look behind me and see if anything was trying to surprise me >__>

Kevin

Smash Journeyman
Sound of metal and **** scraping each other, like if you took a metal pan and scraped a fork across it. Or if someone bites down on their fork and slides it across their teeth to eat their food. Gives me goosebumps and I can't help it. I can even imagine the sound and get goosebumps from that.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Touching rusty things makes me shiver. It feels terrible.
The feeling of rust...against my salad fingers...is almost ORGASMIC... XD

I really hate cutting my nails with nail clippers. It's curved according to nail shape and all, but it's an unnatural curve that causes your nails to bend slightly, and I hate that feeling. I have to use scissors to cut my nails.

Overload

Smash Lord
The feeling of rust...against my salad fingers...is almost ORGASMIC... XD

I really hate cutting my nails with nail clippers. It's curved according to nail shape and all, but it's an unnatural curve that causes your nails to bend slightly, and I hate that feeling. I have to use scissors to cut my nails.
I rip my nails.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I shut my finger in my car door today.

The initial pain and swelling I can deal with, but my god this is the most irritating thing ever.

The furosious robot has left

Smash Journeyman

your avatar makes me queasy for some unknown reason.

should I say..it "just looks awkward/gross"'

But seriously. I hate looking at it. no offense intended, but I hat to tell you that.

Please change it back.

Most of these lines make this fell like a spam post, and I am sure it will look like it.

to make it un-spammy:

I really hate the colour brown. I mean...uggh. so gross.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Nothing disgusts me more than moths.

If I didn't like cold weather (although I really do) I would still wish it was cold all of the time so moths could never exist.

I despise having to come up to the porch in the warm seasons (which is March - November where I live... Or I could say February after this "winter" -_-) because there are always moths swarming the light. and sometimes they touch me, which freaks me out.

I can not stand the thought of those things even touching me, and when they do I'm always going for the local faucet to clean off wherever they touched me. It's so bad that I will literally start freaking out.

One time when I was in high school I saw one of those HUGE ones outside of the band room... It wasn't moving, fortunately... but it was so big, and if it had flew anywhere near me, it would not have been good... I have no idea what I would have done if that thing had touched me... D: *shivers*

Last summer I stepped on a bug on the porch, it wasn't a moth, but the problem was is that I was completely barefoot... and I did freak out until I had my foot cleaned off good. XD

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
You know how someone is like, a horrible poster and kind of a jerk, but you're not sure that they're trolling so you don't room ban them?

I hate not being able to tell the difference.
I mean, I don't want to insult them or embarass them if they're honestly that bad, but at the same time if they're just being a jerk they need a spanking.

Curse you, maxfire. You started this.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Chaco nice to know someone else hates nipple touchers!It makes me recoil uncontrollably when im even teased.

I thought of a new one.

When someone breathes on the back of your neck.Gives me the shivers every time.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Not being able to shower every day. I can't be awake/have a normal day if I can't shower when I wake up. I start to feel uncomfortable, dirty and sweaty (gross), even though I'm really not. This usually happened at school camps, trips, etc.

I also don't share bottles, drinks, etc if I don't know the other person that well, it feels gross.

I used to clean the glasses myself with a napkin because the former maid had saussage fingers and you could see her fingerprints marked on the glass. Thank god she left.

Chaco

Never Logs In
When people come up with information about you when you've never told them it. Skeeeeetchy.

Top Bottom