• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things that Annoy you about Ultimates Soundtrack!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
As the Titles says things you dislike About Smash Ultimate Musicwise!
I have a lot of opinions but for now im gonna stick to 3:
  • I hate that Tracktitles arent translated into German even if the German name is more Acurate (Kyra and Dhars come to Mind)
  • I hate that Unfounded Revenge/ Smashing Song of Praise is Lucases Theme in Smash it Really should be the Love Theme!
  • And Lastly (For Now) I hate that stupid Zero 2 Remix

FazDude

Smash Master
I'm gonna start with the one that bugs me above everything else; The final boss music from Banjo-Kazooie wasn't included in Banjo's challenger pack. That will never not annoy me.

Also, I'm not really a fan of the Bomb Rush Blush remix (which really sucks; BRB is one of my favorite Splatoon songs).

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
The over use of certain songs the fact that some games get more tracks than others in that series so you end up with some stages that only have one song from their game

NintenisKingten

Smash Rookie
I Dont Really Have too much Beef with the Soundtrack since their all still bangers in the end, But their is One Major Thing that bugs Me.

Why Are There No New Sonic Remixes?, You Give Mega Man, Pac-Man, And even Joker new ones, But Sonic Still Gets the Copyright-Free Angel Island? Come On!

Top Bottom