• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things in melee you find hilarious

Kira-

Smash Champion
Not getting punished after using your chain as sheik (seriously, I've never seen any sheik user get punished for that move)
Succesfully but unintentionally using forward-smash as sheik (ok that unintentionally was redundant)
seriously, every time i have done the chain or done fsmash instead of dash attack / ftilt, i have always gotten away with it

i beat lucky one match because i fsmashed instead of ftilted and it combo'd into fair

it was pretty lame but hey, i'll take it

I thought this was pretty humerus
Humerus! LOL i think your spelling is humorous

Pi

Smash Hero
w/e man i'm callin folly on firefox for that one
i spelled it wrong right clicked and picked the first result

damn english language

Aar

Smash Cadet
I love how jigglypuff's poof on her head when using midair jumps facing the left it looks like a penis lol.
Not that I love penis, but I would love jigglypuff's penis lololol jk(?)

enCouRaging Bear

Smash Journeyman
I love how jigglypuff's poof on her head when using midair jumps facing the left it looks like a penis lol.
Not that I love penis, but I would love jigglypuff's penis lololol jk(?)
i think the beginning of jigg's bair looks like a penis sometimes and when i think it... i cant unsee it... :glare:

Stratford

Smash Champion
I used to play with some noob who thought Luigi's head looked like a penis. Wtf?

Am I the only person who hasn't thought that something in melee looks like a penis?

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Fox/Falco/Ganon's getting-hit-really-hard "scream"
Moves like Falcon and Jigglypuff's f-throw KOing
Sheik's walking animation
Ness's yo-yo glitch
Samus's missles bouncing off shields in weird orientations
People successfully (and accidentally) using near-useless moves like Marth's up-smash.
Luigi's misfire randomly KOing someone

Top Bottom