• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things I Like - The Mafia Game - Game Over

Wam

Smash Ace
Mmmm hmmm...
A) Your consent is not needed to yeet Kary, we already have 4 votes.
B) If anyone would yeet me regardless of how Kary flipped then they should yeet me first.

Make your case man. Yes, EoD3 looks bad for me. But you were for yeeting Fonti who you now think is town, so what else can you show that points to me?

Can you show where you have pushed for a Kary or DH yeet before?
Nope been reading kary as town through the game. I'm being swayed by ffs analysis that font is an unlikely buddy of dh. But I'm 100% sold the remaining are in you kary font and I dont think order matters.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Vote Count 4.2

Kary (4): FrozenFlame, Pythag, BoomFrog, Malakandra
Boomfrog (1): Wam

Not Voting (2); Fontisian, Kary,

A Majority has been reached, therefore the Day Phase is over. No more posting.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Kary has been Eliminated, they were:

You are Ryuji Sakamato from Persona 5, Mafia Role Blocker.
Abilities: Once per night phase, PM me the name of one player. That player will not be able to perform any night actions.

In addition to your role block, you may also perform the factional kill.
You may also communicate with the members of your mafia team at any time, in the Mafia PM I will invite you to shorty.

It is now night phase. Night phase ends on Thursday the 1st at 5 PM CST. If every player with a night action prefers to end the night early, we will have a fast night instead ending on Wednesday the 30th at 5 PM CST

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I think the presence of a roleblocker clears Wam, especially since we are now lovely neighbors big chillin together. But not for long because I am dying, I will be dead 48 hours into today. I targeted Pythag last night. Kary probably targeted Wam two nights ago to stop his action to try to make him look bad, which would have worked really well because I would have been dying. But thanks to Pythag that didn't happen. I think FF is town for pushing Osie and general play. It has to be between Fonti and Boom, and I trust Fonti more based on recent play, and how hard Kary was tunneling on Fonti and pushing Fonti day 3. I think Boom is most likely scum. I'm in class rn, so don't expect a lot of posts. This message was pre-written, but I'm expecting it all to be true and will have changed it if not.

Vote: Boom

Wam

Smash Ace
I agree. Boom i would like a if I flip town lynch xxx post. And for encouragement

Vote boomfrog

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I think the presence of a roleblocker clears Wam, especially since we are now lovely neighbors big chillin together. But not for long because I am dying, I will be dead 48 hours into today. I targeted Pythag last night. Kary probably targeted Wam two nights ago to stop his action to try to make him look bad, which would have worked really well because I would have been dying. But thanks to Pythag that didn't happen. I think FF is town for pushing Osie and general play. It has to be between Fonti and Boom, and I trust Fonti more based on recent play, and how hard Kary was tunneling on Fonti and pushing Fonti day 3. I think Boom is most likely scum. I'm in class rn, so don't expect a lot of posts. This message was pre-written, but I'm expecting it all to be true and will have changed it if not.

Vote: Boom
Boo. This is inconsequential because im 90% sure wam is scum and you guys will yeet him toMorrow anyway. But Boo! Wam failing to neighborize is insignificant and I never doubted his power is real. Wam could easily ask the mod what result he would get if he was roleblocked. Heck, Kary could have easily RBed wam since they thought there were no real town powers in play.

I'll excuse the rush to vote since you are bleeding out.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Weird thought, could the roleblocker have targeted Mala to shut iff the 48 hours part of his ability? Otherwise, they didn't target Pythag, so the only person other than Wam they could used it on is me. But I didn't have an ability, so I wouldn't have been alerted.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Irrelevent if it would have actually worked. They should have tried it since nothing else was a consequential ability (or so they thought).

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Oh yea, or just FF's original theory, that the mod was clarifying that wam was not in a neighborhood with the living target. So maybe they did RB Mala for all we know.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Look, I'm sick rn and busy with something else. Let's chill, take the time to reread everything and then probably just sheep Frozen.

I'll start: Frozen is 1000% town from Day 1, where he called Kary responding to something DH was pursueing with Pythag as an indicaction both were mafia.

DH went out of his way to interact with Kary and likely did the same with his other partner. There's some weirdness with Boomfrog around the beginning of the Day, where he was asking Pythag about his vote there fits with the idea of DH trying to link his partner to a town.

This is better done through quotes, give me a few.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Just catching up I got your action was unable to be completed. Which aligns with targeting mala and mala being bus driven with osie. Interestingly it also backs it up as in the two nights I hit the night kill I didnt get any message.
Lol, ok, it's Boom.

Vote: Boomfrog

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Mala I'm not surprised by, but I expected better Fonti. There's a bunch of ways to fake a roleblock message. Look at who has been pushing who all game. Wam was bouncing all over the place, willing to go with any yeet that had any traction, but he never was suspicious of Kary or DH all game. D3 Kary and I arguing about yeeting you, do you think that was all theatre? Does scummate BoomFrog really rip into Kary's reads D2 like that?

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I agree. Boom i would like a if I flip town lynch xxx post. And for encouragement

Vote boomfrog
Also, just look at this fake excuse for "voting but I don't really mean it". Why would I need "encouragement" to respond to this simple request?

fontisian

Smash Champion
Boo to you too. Unvote and talk about this.
Bro, what is there to talk about? Kary gave up Yesterday, why would they do that if they had a secret role blocking their own teammate plan? There's no way Wam came up with it on his own, so Kary must have been involved, and that would have been motivation for him to fight Frozen.

Also, like, why would that team bother? They would have thought they were going to lylo with Dh!slot, Wam and Kary, with Kary being the most townread and all town yeeting Laser. They'd want Wam to be able to confirm himself.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Also, just look at this fake excuse for "voting but I don't really mean it". Why would I need "encouragement" to respond to this simple request?
This is fair, that sat weirdly.

But also, like, wam has sounded weird the entire game, and it's apparently not alignment indicative for him.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I think FF's guess makes the most sense, that it was just mod clarification,

fontisian

Smash Champion
Mala I'm not surprised by, but I expected better Fonti. There's a bunch of ways to fake a roleblock message. Look at who has been pushing who all game. Wam was bouncing all over the place, willing to go with any yeet that had any traction, but he never was suspicious of Kary or DH all game. D3 Kary and I arguing about yeeting you, do you think that was all theatre? Does scummate BoomFrog really rip into Kary's reads D2 like that?
Kary pushed Wam D1, or did you forget that?

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
But also, like, wam has sounded weird the entire game, and it's apparently not alignment indicative for him.
No one alive knows his meta besides me and I can't even honestly say if it's out of his scope or not at this point since I'm full of confirmation bias. I think normally I'd give it a scummy lean and let it go.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
At least think about it for 24 hours. It'd be nice to finish a game without getting missyeeted.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Heck, Kary could have easily RBed wam since they thought there were no real town powers in play.
This makes no sense. They had no way of knowing about Pythag being able to bus drive. They were expecting me to be dying, and would want Wam there as my neighbor not throw him under the bus for no reason.

fontisian

Smash Champion
This makes no sense. They had no way of knowing about Pythag being able to bus drive. They were expecting me to be dying, and would want Wam there as my neighbor not throw him under the bus for no reason.
Literally the only way it makes sense is if DH was the roleblocker and they thought there was a chance he'd be yeeted, thus "clearing" Wam, but he wasn't, Kary was, and we were never yeeting Kary in that lylo.

Top Bottom