• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things I Like - The Mafia Game - Game Over

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
what the actual **** is going on

pretty pissed at yall for bailing on me when we couldve JUST ****ING YEETED OBVSCUM DH YESTERDAY but I was stuck in a ****ing endless hedring and couldnt be there at deadline to try to avoid that clown car bull****

w/e one scum down and the bills are 3-0 i cant stay mad but man forreal yall the worst for flashyeeting laser like that over obvplay DH I feel sooooo ****ing vindicated lmao

catch yall tomorrow when Im less drunk

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
There were a lot of red flags, but I was too caught up trying to figure out who was scum if Fonti is town. There's some **** Fonti said D3 that I really didn't expect scum!Fonti would ever say. I gotta rethink again based on this crazy flip though. Cause my overnight theory just got blown the **** up.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Well, if it's multi-ball it's still 3 scum out of 7. Or there's a townie who just pwned scum by hiding their power in the mass-claim. But I'm guessing the first one. Maybe even/odd night kills?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
what makes you think that?
I actually just kinda said it out of frustration. I’m less certain about wam.

I’m slightly inebriated, but...

If boom fonti and I were hanging out at the EoD.
Fonti was willing to go to osieorb, you were the one that changed that. That’s either a world class bus, or you me and fonti are all town.

Is frozens response of showing up late..is that him trying to appear town?
Is Kary missing the point on both synch and Fonti’s argumentation planned?
Is wam actually as scummy as he has played?

That’s where I’m currently looking

fontisian

Smash Champion
Well, if it's multi-ball it's still 3 scum out of 7. Or there's a townie who just pwned scum by hiding their power in the mass-claim. But I'm guessing the first one. Maybe even/odd night kills?
This one.

Multi-ball doesn't make sense, there's only been one kill a night.

fontisian

Smash Champion
There were a lot of red flags, but I was too caught up trying to figure out who was scum if Fonti is town. There's some ** Fonti said D3 that I really didn't expect scum!Fonti would ever say. I gotta rethink again based on this crazy flip though. Cause my overnight theory just got blown the ** up.
Why is the flip crazy, like the fact that they died, sure, that's ****ing awesome, but the flip isn't crazy?

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Good News! I'm not dying! oh, and someone killed scum. NICE! Should I say who I targeted last night or do we think its better to keep it secret?

Also wtf guys I liked laser I leave for one EoD and no one shows up either. Whatever. Osie kill is really weird. If theres a second team, or maybe just one extra killer, maybe the thought scum team was close to winning. I was gonna say Fonti is hella scummy after last EoD, but that was predicated on Osie being town, I think this also looks really good for FF.

Peeps I trust:
Kary
FF

Peeps I sorta trust but also they are scary: aka all could fit a solo team
Fonti
Boom
Wam

The others:
Pythag

Vote: Pythag

fontisian

Smash Champion
What multi-ball setups have been done on this site before? Were they announced in advance, or were they ever fully closed setups?

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Also I'm fully aware I don't get to be mad about the laser yeet because I wasn't there. I will send out a RIP. I'll make it up to you Laser. We will get the dub.

fontisian

Smash Champion
There's no reason for scum to shoot Osie in a multiple-ball setup, unless they knew he was scum and were trying to hit scum. Like, if he's not on their team, then they want us to yeet him.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, Pythag Pythag , by implication, does that mean you are still strongly town reading me?
I thiiink so. I don't totally understand the reason for switching me (I said 'us' earlier because you were sus of fonti on the osie wagon, so it seemed you made her switch too) to the Laser wagon,

but.... he was one I was considering for scum, just less so, so I wasn't super 'mad' about it. I just really wanted that osie slot gone. What about the osie slot pushed you to not yeet it yesterDay? Were you just seeing if fonti or I would switch at the last second?

Malakandra

Smash Lord
@whoeverKilledOsie Down to co-exist if possible, you can reveal yourself and I promise I'll protect you tonight if out win cons line up :)

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Why is no one on when I bust both these bois, well Pythag is watching and hiding in shame for his lack of baking skills but come on guys. Lets all share in the joy of an easy rest of the game while we listen to the joyous tales they spin

Top Bottom