• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things I Like - The Mafia Game - Game Over

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Malakandra Malakandra Question for you: Do you think all scum were on Somi’s yeet? It seems that is the case. If so, can you tell me why you think that. And why it wouldn’t be an opposite case of where someone who tried to go the other route is scum? Why does wam have to be scum upon Somi’s townflip. Look at midnight D2?, the opposing wagons were Rajam and Boom, iirc. Both were town.
I think that its very likely all scum were on Somi, laserguy is the only one I feel could be scum on the Wam wagon. Not only for read reasons of I think the majority of the people on the Somi wagon are more sus (NOT FOR THE REASON THAT THEY ARE ON THE WAGON) but also because I'd expect that with a counterwagon. I don't get what you are saying in the bolded, why can't it be that people on Wam are scum?
Not have to be scum, but likely because he's already sus, if he was some paragon of towniness I wouldn't be on this, and because the Somi wagon has the appearance of a scum made counterwagon. I looked back, at EoD there was no counter wagon onto Rajam, there was you, but with less votes. I don't think its apples to apples. Rajam and Boom were contested earlier in the day IIRC, were things matter less. When the day ended, the Boom wagon was pretty clearly going to be on top. I guess I can see the point of it was a mostly town led wagon, and sure I think town can lead a wagon on town, but two, right at EoD, after one started to form that had support before that kinda melted away? Nah. Explain that to me please, simplest answer you can think of.

Because it makes Wam and the Somi voters look bad. Or because they thought he was pr. Or because he seemed suspicious of Laser. There a ton of reasons scum make kills.
ok fine, maybe I'm reading into the Sabrar kill too much, but I really don't think Synchro is town at this point. I'll admit my original case on Synchro has less merit as on actual case and more as a possible connection. I'm still confused how you don't see anything odd/ worth noting about EoD though. I feel like I'm the only one that has talked about it.
It doesn't matter whether it says Read List, Yeet List, or Feet List, the point is the same: If you think Boom is only town if Wam is scum it doesn't make sense for your read on Boom to be based on the idea of Wam flipping town.
Thats literally the exact opposite of what I'm saying. Boom is Town if Wam is Town. If Wam is Scum Boom has the possibility of being scum. I had existing trust of Boomfrog, so yes he is up higher.

Especially when you're doing the exact opposite with my slot:
You're so sure that Wam is going to flip scum, that you're willing to lynch ME from it. Your whole case on me is based on Wam being scum. So if you think scum!wam leads to scum Boom, why is he in the sacred "Don't Yeet" while I am not?
My original take of you was on based on that sure, and I voted Wam from it. I had you lower because I already had suspicion about you before, and I thought your switch from FoS Wam to Vote Somi was even more sus. From your push of me and interaction, your responses to various pushes, ad your general play, I believe you to be scum even more likely than Wam at this point. And I think when you flip the connection I originally made makes it likely Wam is scum with you.

You have causality backwards. Somi wagon came before wam's did. If anything, both somi and wam are both counterwagons to Chaco or Frozen. Here's the last couple of VCs:
The votecounts don't tell the proper story.
Okay, let's see who means it.

Unvote
Vote: wam
Actually I’ll do this cause I don’t know if I will be here at deadline
vote wam
Vote: Somi
Vote: somitomi
Unvote: Wam
Vote: Somitomi
**** it

Vote: Somi

Could also swing fonti now. Fonti could be scum trying to egg on a town!FF. My gut says that two scumbuds wouldn't be too blatant like that
I really don't want to be refreshing this game for the next hour and a half.

I think Wam is a much better elim than somi, and Chaco might be better than somi as well. If somi flips up green I feel like we learn nothing.

My spicy picks would be fonti or synchro at this point, but I'd rather reach a consensus I can get behind than shoot myself in the foot trying to be clever.

Vote: Wam
F it. I gtg and am not sure I'll be here for deadline. I trust Sabrar slightly more the Fonti.

Vote Wam
I really don't like the look of the somi wagon at all. Wam is not my first choice but I can live with it.

Vote wam
Sabrar starts Wam wagon, Pythag jumps on, then out of nowwhere Synchro and Fonti jump on Somi. Chaco had been on Somi for quite a few pages already, thats one of the reason he was the least sus to me on the Somi wagon besides Dark Horse.

Malakandra Malakandra If your world is based on wam = scum, why have you not expressed suspicion of Dark Horse?
He placed the most towny vote to me on Somi, and had been town to me through out most of Day 1. His position dropped him a little, as you can see by my start of day yeet list, but he's been even more obv town to me today.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
My feelings have changed btw. Hammer away if you feel like it. I've pretty much 100% made up my mind on the slot. If for some reason they are town we are ****ed anyway because he'd just yeet me and once I flipped town he'd probably get yeeted.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Malakandra Malakandra I think you’re oversimplifying here. Somi was clearly going to be lynched after the first votes came on when sabrar called for Wam votes. The counter wagon had already expressed interest in Wam at some point or was the lesser evil to them. If Wam is town, it completely destroys that whole premise cause they wouldn’t care who ends up lynched, it would be a ML regardless. Of course this is assuming a town flip on Wam. So my whole point here is I don’t think it’s at all within range to assume that until we have insight to Wam’s alignment. I understand that’s why you probably want to push him, but part of playing scum is knowing when you let town do the work for you.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Malakandra Malakandra I think you’re oversimplifying here. Somi was clearly going to be lynched after the first votes came on when sabrar called for Wam votes. The counter wagon had already expressed interest in Wam at some point or was the lesser evil to them. If Wam is town, it completely destroys that whole premise cause they wouldn’t care who ends up lynched, it would be a ML regardless. Of course this is assuming a town flip on Wam. So my whole point here is I don’t think it’s at all within range to assume that until we have insight to Wam’s alignment. I understand that’s why you probably want to push him, but part of playing scum is knowing when you let town do the work for you.
Why was Somi clearly going to be the yeet?

It came down to my choice at one point, and I was very torn, I don't think that means it was clearly going to be Somi.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
it's my little brother's birthday today so sorry gonna be occupied all night so wont be able to engage in dept with people responding to my posts but I will get to that tomorrow night latest

kary's takes on synch are getting more and more convincing and I much prefer synch to mala lynch throwing my support there
These are my thoughts. Stop having my thoughts.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I.. uh... what?? You and I need a talk when you are free later. You are either scum being ridiculously dismissive or we are miscommunicating.
you're absolutely right I was being ridiculously dismissive, probably unfairly so, I didn't have the time in the moment to address #1174 in a granular sense so I just gave my off the cuff reaction to it. your reaction here seems genuine because giving it a second look you're right, you do make other points

This whole case is kinda **** and falls apart at your first point. Maybe you should have read some of my posts if you are going to make a case on me?
this immediately pinged for me because I was in no way trying to represent I was making a "case," I was just throwing my thoughts together about my impressions of your slot and why post EoD1 re-read and sabrar iso, so it seemed really presumptuous and defensive

Very (actual) top of my first reads list. This is a hard meta read. Sabrar and I are both old xkcd players and have played a bunch of games together. His style this game was VERY town!sabrar indicitive and Syncro can confirm that (and had the same read D1).

Different boards, different styles, no reason to announce to scum "this guy is my hard town read, so you're going to have to shoot him because I'll never yeet him." I followed Sabrar when it mattered at EoD.
the way you answer my questions re: why the lack of engagement with sab if he was such a strong town read seems to presume that I should have known you were trying to hide the read for strategic purposes. just because there is an explanation for it that isn't scum motivated doesnt mean I'm off base for even asking the question

Don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back. :rolleyes:
what part of that post made you think it was anything other than a stream of consciousness musing? why characterize it as patting myself on the back? felt like an attempt to shade

Also, you never answered my request at the start of D2. Can you please tell me what you thought of my progression on you D1? Give me a timeline from your pespective. I don't need quotes or references or anything.
tbh this will require a re-read because I just didn't feel like you were interacting with my slot much D1 at all so I didn't feel any real meaningful progression, your interaction with my slot was limited and low impact just based on my recollection without going back to look

Lastly, if Wam is town half your case falls apart. Do you think I'm still scum if wam is town?
wam town doesnt clear you by any means but your hammer looks way less scummy if he flips town

we very well could be miscommunication but I don't like how you act so incredulous that I'm having difficulty reading your slot when you openly admit you're keeping a lot of your cards close to the chest

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
He placed the most towny vote to me on Somi, and had been town to me through out most of Day 1. His position dropped him a little, as you can see by my start of day yeet list, but he's been even more obv town to me today.
The suspicious part of DH's vote is that he jumped on the wagon 5th but acted like his vote was forced. Maybe he's just used to needing hammer since he's old school, but I'm plurality yeet rules there was no need for him to pile on to Somi like that.

Btw, (pot questioning kettle) but do you have anything specific you liked about DH's play you can point out?

My feelings have changed btw. Hammer away if you feel like it. I've pretty much 100% made up my mind on the slot. If for some reason they are town we are ****ed anyway because he'd just yeet me and once I flipped town he'd probably get yeeted.
What changed your mind? Xivii likes to throw out random scum teams without fully evaluating them to see how people react. I don't think the synchronization would fully remove that trait. What has convinced you synchronicity is more likely to be scum than wam who you said was so scummy you'd barely believe a mod confirmation?

I'd much rather yeet wam over Syncronicity if my opinion matters to you.

Btw, has your read of me changed?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I keep going back and forth live. Havent had a chance to review yet.
have you had a chance to do this yet?

I agree with this. Boom waited way too long and seemed way too reluctant to switch for him to be buddies with wam here. The only way I see this pairing working is if they are also both scum with Malakandra.
you say "I agree with this" to me arguing the case for scum!boom protecting scum!wam but then you go on to say that boom waited too long and was too reluctant to switch for him to be buddies with wam? I'm really confused by this, did you mean to say something else?

[QUOTE="LaserGuy, post: 24089908, member: 463970"fonti's slot was in pretty bad shape when she replaced in. I could certainly imagine her priority being trying to defuse the pressure on her slot rather than aggressively pushing against one of her main detractors. fonti is a very strong scum player and I don't think her pocketing you is at all outside her range. I think that's just how she operates. She basically pocketed the entire Town in Sumting Sumting and led Town from misyeet to misyeet without ever attracting any attention (there were outside circumstances that led to her slot being read favorably, but fonti sold it extremely well). I don't actually have a solid enough read on her to be able to say that this is what happened in this game, but I think you are grossly underestimating her.[/quote] this is super fair criticism and I'm going to learn a really harsh lesson on underestimating people if she's snowing me but ultimately I just don't see fonti thinking theres value to be had pocketing me, maybe what I'm doing is underestimating the value my word carries in fonti's eyes

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
fonti's slot was in pretty bad shape when she replaced in. I could certainly imagine her priority being trying to defuse the pressure on her slot rather than aggressively pushing against one of her main detractors. fonti is a very strong scum player and I don't think her pocketing you is at all outside her range. I think that's just how she operates. She basically pocketed the entire Town in Sumting Sumting and led Town from misyeet to misyeet without ever attracting any attention (there were outside circumstances that led to her slot being read favorably, but fonti sold it extremely well). I don't actually have a solid enough read on her to be able to say that this is what happened in this game, but I think you are grossly underestimating her.
this is super fair criticism and I'm going to learn a really harsh lesson on underestimating people if she's snowing me but ultimately I just don't see fonti thinking theres value to be had pocketing me, maybe what I'm doing is underestimating the value my word carries in fonti's eyes

Malakandra

Smash Lord
The suspicious part of DH's vote is that he jumped on the wagon 5th but acted like his vote was forced. Maybe he's just used to needing hammer since he's old school, but I'm plurality yeet rules there was no need for him to pile on to Somi like that.

Btw, (pot questioning kettle) but do you have anything specific you liked about DH's play you can point out?

What changed your mind? Xivii likes to throw out random scum teams without fully evaluating them to see how people react. I don't think the synchronization would fully remove that trait. What has convinced you synchronicity is more likely to be scum than wam who you said was so scummy you'd barely believe a mod confirmation?

Btw, has your read of me changed?
So I just checked the thread on my phone one last time before going to bed and saw this, so I'm gonna actually address this post tomorrow when I get time, but I just wanted to say now that me saying even if he was mod confirmed was about Syn not Wam. I am realizing just now I said he again, really sorry about thay Synch, I've got Xivii bias since the recent posts felt more Xivii. But that part about scum even if IC was about Synch. I think i said Syn in there, if not, then oops.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
also read on you has not changed, that part is also easy to answer. Its probably maybe gotten more sure from your sus of it. Still willing to re eval later, but I think I've been pretty clear about what my view is on that after all these posts.

The other things in there take more time and me actually quoting posts, and considering I have a class in... 7 hours, I need to go to sleep. Gnight!

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
this immediately pinged for me because I was in no way trying to represent I was making a "case,"
Well, you voted me shortly thereafter without more development, and Fonti was seemingly attacking in coordination then posted this:
Frozen can handle Boom, maybe.
Which felt like "I don't want to be the first two on this wagon with my scummate, but I'll be back later if this works" So it felt like a case and I was on the defensive.

the way you answer my questions re: why the lack of engagement with sab if he was such a strong town read seems to presume that I should have known you were trying to hide the read for strategic purposes.
Actually the first draft was a lot more insulting of you're ability to read closely, but then I went back for quotes and realized I had been obtuse about my Sabrar read. So I rewrote it neutrally. Sorry if I failed to clean up all the acid.

why characterize it as patting myself on the back? felt like an attempt to shade
This was totally throwing shade. I thought it was a funny quip. And hey, maybe I'd get a useful reaction (I didn't). But you have to admit, if you are scum, then that quote is funny.

tbh this will require a re-read because I just didn't feel like you were interacting with my slot much D1 at all so I didn't feel any real meaningful progression, your interaction with my slot was limited and low impact just based on my recollection without going back to look
Don't reread, I'll be more direct: what did you think I meant when I said you'd "forgotten how to play town"?

wam town doesnt clear you by any means but your hammer looks way less scummy if he flips town
Who's more likely to be scum if only one of us is scum? Me or wam?

we very well could be miscommunication but I don't like how you act so incredulous that I'm having difficulty reading your slot when you openly admit you're keeping a lot of your cards close to the chest
Well, I've laid must of the cards down because people need to read me today. But you saw how I played LYLO last game. Boomfrog always keeps a few cards up his sleeve.

Anyway, this whole thing has actually left me feeling a lot more townie about you. Scum!Frozen wouldn't have half assed the first rebuttal like that, he'd have an agenda to yeet me and he'd want the case to stick. This also indirectly raises the Fonti stock, which means I think I'm down to only teams that have wam on them.

Vote Wam

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
These two vote counts I think capture really key moments in the EoD progression but im too tired to figure out what the takeaway is

Vote Count 1.11

Somitomi(5): Chaco, Fontisian, Synchronicity, FrozenFlame, Dark Horse
Chaco (3): , LaserGuy, Wam, Somitomi
Wam (3): Sabrar, Pythag, Kary
FrozenFlame (2): BoomFrog, Malakandra,

Deadline is in a little under 90 minutes from this post. With 13 alive, it takes seven to reach majority.
Vote Count 1.12

Somitomi(5): Chaco, Fontisian, Synchronicity, FrozenFlame, Dark Horse
Wam (5): Sabrar, Pythag, Kary, BoomFrog, LaserGuy
Chaco (2): Wam, Somitomi
FrozenFlame (1): Malakandra,

Deadline is in a little under 70 minutes from this post. With 13 alive, it takes seven to reach majority.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
i thought long and hard about being super wrong on fonti and possibly being in her pocket but EoD1 sabrar says fonti town and I think probability is on my side she isnt snowing both me AND sabrar

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
boom I def see why you would've felt like fonti was trying to set you up thru me as a sort of delayed 1-2 punch if she ended up feeling comfortable cosigning my "case" so your defensiveness makes more sense

As for your comment re: me forgetting how to play town, I figured you thought I was missing obvious low hanging fruit to help other slots read me or that I was doing a poor job of actually scum hunting, basically that I wasn't being helpful in that sense

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah fonti youre right, wouldnt want some idiot to come in and just accidental hammer vote without checking the votecount because they have some lame excuse like they were short on time when they made the post right? Gotta watch out for dummies like that

Unvote: Synchronicity

fontisian

Smash Champion
I've just really vibed with a lot of the points that DH has made. They often end up saying what I'm thinking, or at least what makes sense from my imagination of their view. You could probably look through DH's posts and find the ones I liked.... :D That said, the team analysis is pushing me that if you are town they are the most likely slot to reevaluate.
I do not understand how this can possibly be a town thought process. Dark Horse's main contributions Day 1 were pushing my slot and Frozen, but you townread me at the end of Yesterday, so were the vibes just about Frozen? And if you're not so sure on Frozen now, then do those vibes have any meaning. You threatened to vote me because I make the most sense in the most worlds. Voting based on worlds like that implies an absolute certainty in your townreads and unalignments (because otherwise any two in your not-town reads plus one or two people you're reading as town could be the scumteam), but you are clearly not certain, as you said you're open to reevaluated on Dark Horse.

Wam

Smash Ace
Ok ff re read.

Initial post came across quite agressive/defensive.

where did I assume the lynch was between you and somi? you are literally inventing this assumption and saying I made it. I asked the question of how I was a better yeet than either you or somi because frankly you are and still remain better yeets than me. absolutely gross that you would try to frame it like this

#HBC | FrozeηFlame #HBC | FrozeηFlame Why sheep font? even if they were 100% confirmed town they could still be wrong? WHy do you want to sheep them? Also I find openly stating sheeping being missed given the amount of flak I caught for sheeping!
you're stating the obvious here and acting like you're making a real point, of course fonti could be wrong. I could be wrong and fonti could be scum and I could be sheeping scum! you're acting like I blindly believe in sheeping people, like **** off this is such a strawman. I'm sheeping fonti because thats lot is my strongest town read and I also know you have a solid scumdar and a slot I believe has a very similar feel re: the gamestate as I do. Therefore, since I don't really have a great deal of confidence in most of my reads, I'm trying to lean on a slot that I strongly feel is town and has the game better sorted than I do. That is pro town play. I'm not blindly sheeping, I was sheeping in a manner calculated to throw support behind a slot I believe to be town with better aim than I do at this juncture. Coalition building with town slots that have the strongest reads is how town ****ing wins games. Not every slot can be a coalition leader, not every strong town player will ace the game, you have to know when you listen sometimes instead of go rogue or be obstinant. Reasoned following of a slot you have reason to trust is not the scummy blind sheeping you slot brings to the table

if you're town and you legitimately believe this you're going to be choking on your foot when I flip, I have not TMI'd **** this game, I'm literally flailing desperately for reads hence the anchoring to fonti, how do you not see this?

you think Fonti would sign off on me open buddying her D1 after she sank my battleship D1 in midnight ops? Why would she ever agree to such a ****ty plan? She would be apprehensive about trusting my longevity, why would you ever go for a gambit open buddy strat IMMEDIATELY upon her replacing her (because this would have to have been an instantaneous and LIVE strategy adaptation immediately upon her replacing in, because I was fueding hard with gorf before his sudden replacment!)? fonti and me open buddying as scum literally makes ZERO strategic sense and is absolutely wrought with logistical difficulties re: the timing and execution of the strat that this is an absolute fantasy

I will openly admit I could be wrong about fonti and she could be snowing the **** out of me knowing I'd be desperate for a validating townread given my scum rolls last two games and her taking and absolutely chunk out of me in midnight ops. but as I said before, I think scum!fonti probably just defaults to spending her efforts snowing the xkcd core and using trashing me as a means to accomplish that. Boom and sabrar were certainly keen on it D1, why not get in good with that camp for example?

you need to realize the scumteam you're proposing here is entirely the progeny of you tunneling hard on the assumption that I'm scum and building upon that, whether it be the result of legit town paranoia or scum seeing blood in the water

two slots coming for me this hard right out of the gate though and not looking at the way the wagons formed closer to EoD is extremely concerning though, of course though, should have seen it coming that scum see me as a free misyeet waiting to happen at this point
[/QUOTE]
Dont know If this is just different play styles or alignment linked. Initial gut feel was scummy but on re read it could be annoyed town.

I absolutely regret switching from wam to somi and if it was fonti pocketing me I feel even worse
This to me comes across town. If ff is scum they know the wagon was tvt and it's a long convoluted route to the post above.

is this scum!boom trying to pressure flip using his own lack of pro town play this game and using it as a weapon to deflect attention from the fact that he isn't playing particularly pro town and impugn slots attempting to sort him?
The post above I like.

I'm 95% ff and boom are not on a team!

I disagree with ff position on fonti I think it could be scum pocketing and taking pressure off. The interactions here still seem weird to me.

So my current view is neutral I think we have better candidates for day 2.

Wam

Smash Ace
Well, you voted me shortly thereafter without more development, and Fonti was seemingly attacking in coordination then posted this:
Which felt like "I don't want to be the first two on this wagon with my scummate, but I'll be back later if this works" So it felt like a case and I was on the defensive.

Actually the first draft was a lot more insulting of you're ability to read closely, but then I went back for quotes and realized I had been obtuse about my Sabrar read. So I rewrote it neutrally. Sorry if I failed to clean up all the acid.

This was totally throwing shade. I thought it was a funny quip. And hey, maybe I'd get a useful reaction (I didn't). But you have to admit, if you are scum, then that quote is funny.

Don't reread, I'll be more direct: what did you think I meant when I said you'd "forgotten how to play town"?

Who's more likely to be scum if only one of us is scum? Me or wam?

Well, I've laid must of the cards down because people need to read me today. But you saw how I played LYLO last game. Boomfrog always keeps a few cards up his sleeve.

Anyway, this whole thing has actually left me feeling a lot more townie about you. Scum!Frozen wouldn't have half assed the first rebuttal like that, he'd have an agenda to yeet me and he'd want the case to stick. This also indirectly raises the Fonti stock, which means I think I'm down to only teams that have wam on them.

Vote Wam
If sync flips scum the above post from boom looks very much like an effort to save them.

Synchronicity

Smash Journeyman
Request Replacement

I'm really sorry I have to do this, but things recently came up that will make it very difficult for me to give this game the attention it deserves. Hope the rest of the game goes well for everyone involved.
This is a huge bummer. Best wishes.

Because if Wam is town, then they don't need to make or support a big shift onto the Somi wagon, they can just let him be yeeted and not have to worry about.
The issue with this is that you're assigning meaning to something that is mere coincidence. It's the same sort of thinking that people get trapped in when thinking about the Illuminati etc. I explained how the somi wagon formed by coincidence here. I guess this isn't as clear to anyone outside of my perspective, however. Looking back, my vote came 10 minutes after Fonti's. From my perspective, I was ninjad (when you make a post while new posts are coming in, it shows the last couple of posts that were made I believe).

However, I think it would be really silly for either scum!Fonti or scum!Syn to make such an overt counterwagon to scum!wam right after Sabar says "let's see who means it."

Does Bessie tunnel more as scum or town?
Yes.

the most convoluted answer as the simplest and thinking all scum would be on Somi’s lynch. His reads list is pretty consistent with this.
If you thought that Mala thought all scum would be on somi's lynch, how is that consistent with his read of Boom?

it was obvious that Somi was going to be the one to go
This is a really strange and scummy take. How was it obvious? Wam and somi were neck and neck til the end.

I am just repeating myself at this point. You attack strong players like frozen and myself, but when it comes time to eliminate someone, you just take the path of least resistance. You are opportunistic, you prey on weaker players, and demonstrably do not believe your own reads. You're scum.
Town!You: This is confirmation bias—you're ignoring contradictory evidence and picking out pieces that fit your narrative. I pushed you despite you universally being high on people's read list. Additionally, Frozen is actually fairly easy to lynch and there was more than enough support in that direction yesterday. If scum!me wanted to yeet town!Frozen, I was more than capable of doing so. However, even if you don't believe that, the fact that I was pushing for him today contradicts your argument.

Thats literally the exact opposite of what I'm saying. Boom is Town if Wam is Town. If Wam is Scum Boom has the possibility of being scum. I had existing trust of Boomfrog, so yes he is up higher.
We're on the same page.

These are my thoughts. Stop having my thoughts.
Could you outline the steps in the case, from point A to point B, that lead to the inference that Synchro is potentially scum. Basically I'd like to understand what you believe to be the scum!motivation behind "not voting Frozen" is.

Since when was I an option for you? Additionally, I'm surprised that you haven't brought up how the Sabrar kill doesn't come from this slot. BTW, thank you and Laser for actually understanding the meta of both my halves.

I am realizing just now I said he again, really sorry about thay Synch, I've got Xivii bias since the recent posts felt more Xivii. But that part about scum even if IC was about Synch. I think i said Syn in there, if not, then oops.
Thank you.

I feel like Boom is trying to bait me into thinking Syn is his partner.
If sync flips scum the above post from boom looks very much like an effort to save them.
Nice.

Synchronicity

Smash Journeyman
Wam I was mistaken before, I misinterpreted a signal from the other side of my Corpus callosum: you were town in Werewolf on Wall Street which can be found in the archives.

Wam

Smash Ace
Wam I was mistaken before, I misinterpreted a signal from the other side of my Corpus callosum: you were town in Werewolf on Wall Street which can be found in the archives.
I was just writing a post on this having read it this morning. Yes town watcher for anyone who wants to follow up.

Synchronicity

Smash Journeyman
I like Frozen's recent posts.

BoomFrog is scummy, but it's worth seeing him through to another day. He's used this play style before, where he plays intentionally scummy to see how people approach him (see Brooklyn 99 Mafia), so it's hard to say this early. Yes, I know it's Day 2, but he usually plays his cards around Day 3. The only reason why I'm giving this merit is because it was clear from pregame that he was going to playing gambityBoom this game, so it's not like it's something he decided on after receiving his role.

It makes me uncomfortable that Kary, Chaco, and Mala are all treating my slot as if it's 100% scum. It could be confirmation bias, but it really feels sinister to me.

Part of me has been suspicious of Kary and Chaco since Page 1. I'm alarmed and dismayed at the deliberate attempt to identify and separate the Xivii half of this hydra for the purpose of using his and only his meta to cast suspicion on the slot.

Of course there’s going to be a bit of discussion of individual posts and speculation as to who wrote what. But for the purposes of this game, Synchronicity is a single slot and should be treated as such.

Top Bottom