• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things I Like - The Mafia Game - Game Over

fontisian

Smash Champion
No. I don't trust you enough to drive this. Pythag-Fonti-Frozen just got real again. I'll yeet you over Osie.
Pythag's here and trying. Osie never even showed up, and the best Laser had this game agreeing with Kary and voting you while saying he didn't believe it was going to happen.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Pythag Pythag Why the big post now for Fonti but you didn't keep going with me yesterday when I asked for your thoughts on the sync yeet?

fontisian

Smash Champion
Vote Count 3.10

Pythag (3): Malakandra, Fontisian, Boomfrog
OsieOrb (2): FrozenFlame, Pythag
Fontisian (2): Kary, Laserguy,

Not Voting (1): OsieOrb,

With 8 voters, it takes 5 votes to eliminate. Day 3 Deadline is 5 PM CST on Friday the 25th, Roughly 1.5 Hours from this post. Live End of Day Countdown
Technically, if I vote Osie first and Boom votes for me, we still yeet Osie.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is helpful, keep talking. What were your thoughts about scum before the syn flip, and then what changed after?

Unvote
Before the syn flip, I thought it was syn, and potentially mala. Syn was giving mala a direct clear, and was also trying to get weird pressure from me about it.

After syn flipped town, it made me believe that mala was town, and it also made me think wam was scummier. It didn't make Kary look good either

fontisian

Smash Champion
Can we even yeet Laser with the three of us? If one of you defects, it doesn't happen.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Vote Count 3.11

Laserguy (3): Fontisian, Pythag, Boomfrog
Fontisian (2): Kary, Laserguy
Pythag (1): Malakandra
OsieOrb (1): FrozenFlame

Not Voting (1): OsieOrb

Laserguy has been eliminated. Flip incoming.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Laser Guy Has been eliminated. They were:
Hello Laser Guy and welcome to These Are Things I like the Mafia Game, you are Deadpool as portrayed by Ryan Reynolds, Vanilla Townie!

Abilities: None
Win condition: All threats to town are eliminated with at least one town member still alive.

It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends on Sunday the 27th at 5 PM CST.

Last edited:

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
OsieOrb has died in the night. They were:

You are Yokoya Norihiko from the manga Liar Game, Mafia Goon.
Abilities: None
You may perform the factional kill.
You may also communicate with the members of your mafia team at any time, in the Mafia PM I will invite you to shortly.

It is now Day 4. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to reach majority. Day 4 ends on Thursday the 1st at 5 PM CST. End of Day Countdown

fontisian fontisian #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary #HBC | FrozeηFlame #HBC | FrozeηFlame Pythag Pythag BoomFrog BoomFrog Malakandra Malakandra Wam Wam

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Yeah, thinking about it more, if we aren't in LYLO we don't have to be mega parinoid. If Fonti picked a common word she is auto yeeted anyway.

Top Bottom