• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things I hate about Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Saturn Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
  • Why can Mario and Luigi press a through every attack
  • The Ganon who thought that kill at 60% was all skill
  • My dittos who only use PK Fire :-(
  • Why do swords do so much damage per swing
  • Hero. Just Hero. Literally every aspect of Hero. Name one unbroken thing about Hero
  • Why is Pikachu unpunishable
  • Yoshi can just dair out of any situation
  • Ivysaur, especially the part where you can spike through the stage
  • Holy water to whip combo
  • Can we seriously talk about Joker what is that framedata why? Also every move should use up some of arsene's time so spamming everything is no longer an option
  • Kirby's fair
  • Mewtwo's projectile
  • When Mario activates s p i n t e c h n I q u e
  • Diddy banana platform infinite
  • Why are the Links so good
  • Why does Donkey Kong need a charge punch when his moveset is already so kill oriented
  • I feel so bad for Little Mac
  • Wolf's speed of attack
  • Why have I never seen a skilled Sonic in online
  • How does Ganon always pull a win out of his ass like how
  • Does every Pacman have to do the exact same thing
  • Cloud up-b and fsmash
  • Does rest's hitbox actually work because it hits when it shouldn't and doesn't when it should
  • Snake's invisible projectiles and ledge traps
  • Any character with projectiles affected by gravity and can throw them off the ledge 800 times
  • Why does nobody play Meta Knight
  • Why does nobody play Lucario
  • Yo who invited Corrin
  • Lucina's voice lines
  • Diddy's voice lines
  • Snake screaming all the time
  • Why is Samus' tether grab so good
  • Why does joker hit so hard and gets arsene so quickly
  • What are the rules for Luna to be KO'd
  • Fishing rod
  • Projectile spam is a viable strategy
  • Why are there so many shadow fighters
  • Chrom
  • Why is nobody allowed to call a move op
  • Charizard isn't good but he can also spam a move that can be an instant KO, so
  • How do splat bomb hitboxes work
  • Getting grounded by Inkling, DK, or K. Rool is the worst
  • Why is grabbing the ledge both easy and impossible
  • Olimar's smash attacks
  • Actually what is with these grab hitboxes
  • PK Freeze is a nightmare without an absorb
  • How do you play Ice Climbers
  • Why do sword users have such gigantic hitboxes
  • Why are there so few dlc character slots when "everyone is here" implies a lot more space
  • Who decided piranha plant was a good idea
  • Bowser jr's new cannonball is a long range fsmash and I don't know how to feel about that
  • Why was Bowser jr so bad
  • Duck Hunt's whole strategy is to run away and throw things
  • Why doesn't online matchmaking work like I don't want items on nintendo
  • Every time I play a DDD I feel cheated even if I win
  • Joycon drift
  • Why is half the smash community so nice and helpful, while the other half is toxic and awful like it's two polar opposites how
  • How come every falco online is terrible
  • Why is 5million gsp not elite smash
  • Why is it always a DK or Ganon that has items on
  • If spikes are gonna kill so early, then they should probably be harder to hit
  • Why is Ness' airdodge so good for recovery and nothing else
  • What is this "neutral game" everyone is talking about all I see is projectile spam
  • Projectile spam
  • Why do I have to pay for online all of a sudden
  • DLC characters have amazing movesets and I want to know why
  • Why does every tier list contradict every other tier list
  • Why can't Peach and Lucas grab the ledge with up b
  • Why is turning around in midair such a challenge for some
  • Luigi dash attack
  • Samus dash attack
  • Joker dash attack
  • Go take this go take this go take this go take this go take this go take this go take this
  • Why does everyone say Falcon needs a buff he's literally Ganon but faster
  • Ike kills at pretty much any percent and I don't understand why nobody says anything about it
  • Just let us taunt. Teabagging is so much worse and I want to tell Falcon that I will show him my moves
  • Cooking Mama better be a DLC character
  • Apparently if you time it right you can punch Ivysaur's tether and he'll plummet
  • I want to make replays but I don't own the DLC
  • G&W bucket glitch was patched that was hilarious
  • Assist trophy glitch was patched too
  • I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about incineroar
  • The amount of times I've seen a Jiggs kill themselves with rollout is staggering
  • Ness should have a move where he eats a hamburger out of the trash and regains 200%
  • I kinda wish Robin wasn't so boring to play he seems to have an interesting moveset
  • Good golly are all those up airs really gonna do you any good while I'm respawning
  • When you somehow get that midweight character to 190% and they just don't KO
  • When you forget to change your volume and you're assaulted with VUMVUMVUHVUH COLORS WEA-
  • Projectiles when you spam them
  • So is stunlock like based on the move or the character or both
  • What if you. Wanted to go to heaven. But god said: skewer
  • Bring back melee G&W
  • I don't like playing against Yoshi literally only because of the flutter sound effect
  • When the ditto doesn't reciprocate the crouch dance at the beginning of the match
  • When you tech the stage spike but die anyways
  • You ever see Falcon's win screen why he vibrate so much calm down
  • That pose that Duck Hunt does. You know the one
  • Jokes
  • Pichu's hitboxes are just small enough to be underestimated but they'll get you
  • Ok guys I get it they're not called shadow fighters They're echoes I'm sorry please
  • When you get the zoom in and the clash sound but they don't die
  • Gust Bellows
  • Young Link needs to use something other than arrows they're not even that great it's just boring
  • If I had a dime for every time a Dr. Mario managed to kill my recovery Thunder with a stray pill, I'd be at least a dollar richer so that's cool
And the worst thing in Smash Ultimate is. . .

Me

Last edited:

Wigglerman

Smash Ace
Alright, let's do this:
  • Why can Mario and Luigi press a through every attack They can't.
  • The Ganon who thought that kill at 60% was all skill Do any think this? If they do, it's the minority.
  • My dittos who only use PK Fire :-( Isn't that good for you? Also, ditto matches are lame IMO XD
  • Why do swords do so much damage per swing Cuz...it's a sword?
  • Hero. Just Hero. Literally every aspect of Hero. Name one unbroken thing about Hero Nothing. He's slow, has terrible combos if any at all, has limited resources and a terrible recovery that can be exploited to Hell and back, has to sit around and do nothing while sifting through menus, and so on. He's an OK character at best and likely only see any real serious play in doubles where his negatives are mitigated by having a bro to keep people off long enough to set up shop.
  • Why is Pikachu unpunishable He isn't? I get punished all the time. It really depends on who you're using but Pikachu isn't totally safe on everything
  • Yoshi can just dair out of any situation I mean, if they want to get blown up for doing so, sure. Not Yoshi's best option.
  • Ivysaur, especially the part where you can spike through the stage That's been fixed a bit and also...mix up your recovery if it's that much an issue.
  • Holy water to whip combo PK Fire to anything combo. Ness players ain't got room to complain on this.
  • Can we seriously talk about Joker what is that framedata why? Also every move should use up some of arsene's time so spamming everything is no longer an option Joker can be annoying. I feel Arsen should burn out faster and not be gained quite so quickly, though even then a spammy Joker is the easiest Joker to kill so...there's that.
  • Kirby's fair Lol wut?
  • Mewtwo's projectile Lol wut?
  • When Mario activates s p i n t e c h n I q u e Not sure what this is so *Shrug*
  • Diddy banana platform infinite I've yet to hear of this and even with this, I ain't seeing Diddy taking many tournies lately but you can correct me. Seems easily avoidable and a gimmick.
  • Why are the Links so good It's about time? And they aren't even THAT great. I'd say Young Link is the best with combos into most all projectiles, Toon Link next with some good bomb confirms and Link last with being unable to really do any of the things his tiny brethren can.
  • Why does Donkey Kong need a charge punch when his moveset is already so kill oriented Signature move. Why does Ganon still have Warlock Punch when he's designed the same way? Signature/Iconic moves.
  • I feel so bad for Little Mac I don't. I feel he could be designed better but he's faithful to his games, sort of, and is a goofy character that really doesn't need to be 'good'.
  • Wolf's speed of attack Ok? Not so much. Wolf is speedy but he isn't that bad. What gets me more is the way his hurtboxes shift with his attacks less so than 'speed' so he feels more deceptive.
  • Why have I never seen a skilled Sonic in online Online. Duh.
  • How does Ganon always pull a win out of his *** like how BROYAH!!!!
  • Does every Pacman have to do the exact same thing We do it because it annoys you.
  • Cloud up-b and fsmash Bad moves get you angry?
  • Does rest's hitbox actually work because it hits when it shouldn't and doesn't when it should Yes
  • Snake's invisible projectiles and ledge traps Not invisible but definitely need to be made easier to see due to the camera shifting that happens in the game. Ledge traps are one of his strengths and have been since Brawl, honestly. THERE! *boom*
  • Any character with projectiles affected by gravity and can throw them off the ledge 800 times Wut?
  • Why does nobody play Meta Knight Why don't you play Meta Knight?
  • Why does nobody play Lucario Why don't you play Lucario?
  • Yo who invited Corrin It was me. Dragons are cool as F***, yo!
  • Lucina's voice lines She's tired.
  • Diddy's voice lines He's a chimp. Don't be racist!
  • Snake screaming all the time METAL GEAR!
  • Why is Samus' tether grab so good She just wants to touch you.
  • Why does joker hit so hard and gets arsene so quickly Teen angst.
  • What are the rules for Luna to be KO'd Stars don't care about 'rules'.
  • Fishing rod I agree, worst fighter in the game.
  • Projectile spam is a viable strategy Jump and/or block/deflects are also viable strategies.
  • Why are there so many shadow fighters Because everyone has a shadow.
  • Chrom Daddy issues?
  • Why is nobody allowed to call a move op Because no one ever actually states WHY it's OP half the time and when the move is broken down to the fundamental level to prove it, no one seems to care?
  • Charizard isn't good but he can also spam a move that can be an instant KO, so Ah, Flare Blitz hate? The worst move in the game, advantage wise? Pretty rare to KO anyone at 0%.
  • How do splat bomb hitboxes work Like ink.
  • Getting grounded by Inkling, DK, or K. Rool is the worst K. Rool isn't even that bad anymore. You can wiggle out of it pretty easily now after all his nerfs. Grounded by inkling is rough because that move is slow. DK...well, I just ask for it if I get grounded by the headbutt.
  • Why is grabbing the ledge both easy and impossible Science.
  • Olimar's smash attacks Stubby?
  • Actually what is with these grab hitboxes Science.
  • PK Freeze is a nightmare without an absorb In the words of Piccolo....DODGE!
  • How do you play Ice Climbers You don't. Icies play you.
  • Why do sword users have such gigantic hitboxes Swords are long.
  • Why are there so few dlc character slots when "everyone is here" implies a lot more space 'Everyone here' implies everyone from prior smash games. Not literally 'everyone'.
  • Who decided piranha plant was a good idea Drugs.
  • Bowser jr's new cannonball is a long range fsmash and I don't know how to feel about that Yeah, a long range and really slow, predictable F-Smash.
  • Why was Bowser jr so bad Because not everyone can be a winner when trying to come up with thematic/fun concepts.
  • Duck Hunt's whole strategy is to run away and throw things Yeah? What else did you expect from a character originating from a light gun game?
  • Why doesn't online matchmaking work like I don't want items on nintendo It does for the most part, though I only use the Arena system. 'Ranked' is a farce.
  • Every time I play a DDD I feel cheated even if I win Kings don't feel anything. False king is what you are!
  • Joycon drift Don't use Joycons. At least, I don't. I wouldn't for a game like this. Begging to break the controller just from moderate use! Tis silly.
  • Why is half the smash community so nice and helpful, while the other half is toxic and awful like it's two polar opposites how Welcome to any and all fanbases, my friend. Specially fighting game communities.
  • How come every falco online is terrible Because online makes Falco difficult to play
  • Why is 5million gsp not elite smash Elite Smash is a farce. Just use the Arena system to find rooms and better players.
  • Why is it always a DK or Ganon that has items on Trolls.
  • If spikes are gonna kill so early, then they should probably be harder to hit Dunks are life, dunks are forever.
  • Why is Ness' airdodge so good for recovery and nothing else Because most all air dodges are pretty bad in this game if they are angled, it isn't just a Ness problem. Unless we want air dodge spam like last fame.
  • What is this "neutral game" everyone is talking about all I see is projectile spam Play people who aren't 'casual' level and that's all they do. I play in Arenas that are oriented towards competitive play and there really isn't a 'spam' problem there.
  • Projectile spam You've spammed this complaint enough, sounding a little hypocritical ;)
  • Why do I have to pay for online all of a sudden Welcome to the new age, kiddo. We all pay now.
  • DLC characters have amazing movesets and I want to know why To sell the characters. Why would they make you pay for a bad character? Why do you think Plant was free? XD
  • Why does every tier list contradict every other tier list Because every list contains bias and opinions often not related to actual competitive results more often then not. But again, opinions!
  • Why can't Peach and Lucas grab the ledge with up b They can't? As far as Lucas/Ness go it's about the angle. Peach is about spacing it proper from what I know.
  • Why is turning around in midair such a challenge for some Because it takes...practice?
  • Luigi dash attack *Multi slaps*
  • Samus dash attack Not sure whats to hate here.
  • Joker dash attack Punishable, like the others though so...dunno.
  • Go take this go take this go take this go take this go take this go take this go take this uhhhhh....what?
  • Why does everyone say Falcon needs a buff he's literally Ganon but faster Because he isn't literally Ganon but faster. They play completely different despite sharing a couple of moves and is weaker than Ganon overall. He lacks all the defining characteristics he once had (Good dash grab, combos, risky but highly rewarding and hype character) and is a shell of his former self, even if still being fairly fun. King of style but isn't so stylish now.
  • Ike kills at pretty much any percent and I don't understand why nobody says anything about it Because Ike is pretty BAD. He can't kill at 'any percent' which is just more hyperbole. His game plan is also SUPER predictable and his recovery isn't super good, which is why he isn't being used nearly as much anymore.
  • Just let us taunt. Teabagging is so much worse and I want to tell Falcon that I will show him my moves Agree, taunting should be here.
  • Cooking Mama better be a DLC character No.

Mr Saturn Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
Alright, let's do this:
  • Why can Mario and Luigi press a through every attack They can't.
  • The Ganon who thought that kill at 60% was all skill Do any think this? If they do, it's the minority.
  • My dittos who only use PK Fire :-( Isn't that good for you? Also, ditto matches are lame IMO XD
  • Why do swords do so much damage per swing Cuz...it's a sword?
  • Hero. Just Hero. Literally every aspect of Hero. Name one unbroken thing about Hero Nothing. He's slow, has terrible combos if any at all, has limited resources and a terrible recovery that can be exploited to Hell and back, has to sit around and do nothing while sifting through menus, and so on. He's an OK character at best and likely only see any real serious play in doubles where his negatives are mitigated by having a bro to keep people off long enough to set up shop.
  • Why is Pikachu unpunishable He isn't? I get punished all the time. It really depends on who you're using but Pikachu isn't totally safe on everything
  • Yoshi can just dair out of any situation I mean, if they want to get blown up for doing so, sure. Not Yoshi's best option.
  • Ivysaur, especially the part where you can spike through the stage That's been fixed a bit and also...mix up your recovery if it's that much an issue.
  • Holy water to whip combo PK Fire to anything combo. Ness players ain't got room to complain on this.
  • Can we seriously talk about Joker what is that framedata why? Also every move should use up some of arsene's time so spamming everything is no longer an option Joker can be annoying. I feel Arsen should burn out faster and not be gained quite so quickly, though even then a spammy Joker is the easiest Joker to kill so...there's that.
  • Kirby's fair Lol wut?
  • Mewtwo's projectile Lol wut?
  • When Mario activates s p i n t e c h n I q u e Not sure what this is so *Shrug*
  • Diddy banana platform infinite I've yet to hear of this and even with this, I ain't seeing Diddy taking many tournies lately but you can correct me. Seems easily avoidable and a gimmick.
  • Why are the Links so good It's about time? And they aren't even THAT great. I'd say Young Link is the best with combos into most all projectiles, Toon Link next with some good bomb confirms and Link last with being unable to really do any of the things his tiny brethren can.
  • Why does Donkey Kong need a charge punch when his moveset is already so kill oriented Signature move. Why does Ganon still have Warlock Punch when he's designed the same way? Signature/Iconic moves.
  • I feel so bad for Little Mac I don't. I feel he could be designed better but he's faithful to his games, sort of, and is a goofy character that really doesn't need to be 'good'.
  • Wolf's speed of attack Ok? Not so much. Wolf is speedy but he isn't that bad. What gets me more is the way his hurtboxes shift with his attacks less so than 'speed' so he feels more deceptive.
  • Why have I never seen a skilled Sonic in online Online. Duh.
  • How does Ganon always pull a win out of his *** like how BROYAH!!!!
  • Does every Pacman have to do the exact same thing We do it because it annoys you.
  • Cloud up-b and fsmash Bad moves get you angry?
  • Does rest's hitbox actually work because it hits when it shouldn't and doesn't when it should Yes
  • Snake's invisible projectiles and ledge traps Not invisible but definitely need to be made easier to see due to the camera shifting that happens in the game. Ledge traps are one of his strengths and have been since Brawl, honestly. THERE! *boom*
  • Any character with projectiles affected by gravity and can throw them off the ledge 800 times Wut?
  • Why does nobody play Meta Knight Why don't you play Meta Knight?
  • Why does nobody play Lucario Why don't you play Lucario?
  • Yo who invited Corrin It was me. Dragons are cool as F***, yo!
  • Lucina's voice lines She's tired.
  • Diddy's voice lines He's a chimp. Don't be racist!
  • Snake screaming all the time METAL GEAR!
  • Why is Samus' tether grab so good She just wants to touch you.
  • Why does joker hit so hard and gets arsene so quickly Teen angst.
  • What are the rules for Luna to be KO'd Stars don't care about 'rules'.
  • Fishing rod I agree, worst fighter in the game.
  • Projectile spam is a viable strategy Jump and/or block/deflects are also viable strategies.
  • Why are there so many shadow fighters Because everyone has a shadow.
  • Chrom Daddy issues?
  • Why is nobody allowed to call a move op Because no one ever actually states WHY it's OP half the time and when the move is broken down to the fundamental level to prove it, no one seems to care?
  • Charizard isn't good but he can also spam a move that can be an instant KO, so Ah, Flare Blitz hate? The worst move in the game, advantage wise? Pretty rare to KO anyone at 0%.
  • How do splat bomb hitboxes work Like ink.
  • Getting grounded by Inkling, DK, or K. Rool is the worst K. Rool isn't even that bad anymore. You can wiggle out of it pretty easily now after all his nerfs. Grounded by inkling is rough because that move is slow. DK...well, I just ask for it if I get grounded by the headbutt.
  • Why is grabbing the ledge both easy and impossible Science.
  • Olimar's smash attacks Stubby?
  • Actually what is with these grab hitboxes Science.
  • PK Freeze is a nightmare without an absorb In the words of Piccolo....DODGE!
  • How do you play Ice Climbers You don't. Icies play you.
  • Why do sword users have such gigantic hitboxes Swords are long.
  • Why are there so few dlc character slots when "everyone is here" implies a lot more space 'Everyone here' implies everyone from prior smash games. Not literally 'everyone'.
  • Who decided piranha plant was a good idea Drugs.
  • Bowser jr's new cannonball is a long range fsmash and I don't know how to feel about that Yeah, a long range and really slow, predictable F-Smash.
  • Why was Bowser jr so bad Because not everyone can be a winner when trying to come up with thematic/fun concepts.
  • Duck Hunt's whole strategy is to run away and throw things Yeah? What else did you expect from a character originating from a light gun game?
  • Why doesn't online matchmaking work like I don't want items on nintendo It does for the most part, though I only use the Arena system. 'Ranked' is a farce.
  • Every time I play a DDD I feel cheated even if I win Kings don't feel anything. False king is what you are!
  • Joycon drift Don't use Joycons. At least, I don't. I wouldn't for a game like this. Begging to break the controller just from moderate use! Tis silly.
  • Why is half the smash community so nice and helpful, while the other half is toxic and awful like it's two polar opposites how Welcome to any and all fanbases, my friend. Specially fighting game communities.
  • How come every falco online is terrible Because online makes Falco difficult to play
  • Why is 5million gsp not elite smash Elite Smash is a farce. Just use the Arena system to find rooms and better players.
  • Why is it always a DK or Ganon that has items on Trolls.
  • If spikes are gonna kill so early, then they should probably be harder to hit Dunks are life, dunks are forever.
  • Why is Ness' airdodge so good for recovery and nothing else Because most all air dodges are pretty bad in this game if they are angled, it isn't just a Ness problem. Unless we want air dodge spam like last fame.
  • What is this "neutral game" everyone is talking about all I see is projectile spam Play people who aren't 'casual' level and that's all they do. I play in Arenas that are oriented towards competitive play and there really isn't a 'spam' problem there.
  • Projectile spam You've spammed this complaint enough, sounding a little hypocritical ;)
  • Why do I have to pay for online all of a sudden Welcome to the new age, kiddo. We all pay now.
  • DLC characters have amazing movesets and I want to know why To sell the characters. Why would they make you pay for a bad character? Why do you think Plant was free? XD
  • Why does every tier list contradict every other tier list Because every list contains bias and opinions often not related to actual competitive results more often then not. But again, opinions!
  • Why can't Peach and Lucas grab the ledge with up b They can't? As far as Lucas/Ness go it's about the angle. Peach is about spacing it proper from what I know.
  • Why is turning around in midair such a challenge for some Because it takes...practice?
  • Luigi dash attack *Multi slaps*
  • Samus dash attack Not sure whats to hate here.
  • Joker dash attack Punishable, like the others though so...dunno.
  • Go take this go take this go take this go take this go take this go take this go take this uhhhhh....what?
  • Why does everyone say Falcon needs a buff he's literally Ganon but faster Because he isn't literally Ganon but faster. They play completely different despite sharing a couple of moves and is weaker than Ganon overall. He lacks all the defining characteristics he once had (Good dash grab, combos, risky but highly rewarding and hype character) and is a shell of his former self, even if still being fairly fun. King of style but isn't so stylish now.
  • Ike kills at pretty much any percent and I don't understand why nobody says anything about it Because Ike is pretty BAD. He can't kill at 'any percent' which is just more hyperbole. His game plan is also SUPER predictable and his recovery isn't super good, which is why he isn't being used nearly as much anymore.
  • Just let us taunt. Teabagging is so much worse and I want to tell Falcon that I will show him my moves Agree, taunting should be here.
  • Cooking Mama better be a DLC character No.
Ok

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
I'll add a few things to the reply.
  • The Ganon who thought that kill at 60% was all skill Do any think this? If they do, it's the minority. Really though, who thinks that?
  • My dittos who only use PK Fire :-( Isn't that good for you? Also, ditto matches are lame IMO XD Imagine complaining about people using good moves too much.
  • Why do swords do so much damage per swing Cuz...it's a sword? They're sharp, duh.
  • Hero. Just Hero. Literally every aspect of Hero. Name one unbroken thing about Hero Nothing. He's slow, has terrible combos if any at all, has limited resources and a terrible recovery that can be exploited to Hell and back, has to sit around and do nothing while sifting through menus, and so on. He's an OK character at best and likely only see any real serious play in doubles where his negatives are mitigated by having a bro to keep people off long enough to set up shop. At first I also believed he was broken, but after a few round online, It's easy to see his weaknesses. Keep playing.
  • Why is Pikachu unpunishable He isn't? I get punished all the time. It really depends on who you're using but Pikachu isn't totally safe on everything If you like using big characters, I feel ya. If not, practice more!
  • Yoshi can just dair out of any situation I mean, if they want to get blown up for doing so, sure. Not Yoshi's best option. Not really.
  • Holy water to whip combo PK Fire to anything combo. Ness players ain't got room to complain on this. This one is funny.
  • Can we seriously talk about Joker what is that framedata why? Also every move should use up some of arsene's time so spamming everything is no longer an option Joker can be annoying. I feel Arsen should burn out faster and not be gained quite so quickly, though even then a spammy Joker is the easiest Joker to kill so...there's that. I really fail to see why Arsene is so feared. He's just stronger for a while. Watch out for the counter and everything will be alright.
  • When Mario activates s p i n t e c h n I q u e Not sure what this is so *Shrug* You mean Mario Tornado aerial? Spin to win!
  • Diddy banana platform infinite I've yet to hear of this and even with this, I ain't seeing Diddy taking many tournies lately but you can correct me. Seems easily avoidable and a gimmick. Never seen anybody doing this, so probably it's not that useful or easy to do.
  • Why are the Links so good It's about time? And they aren't even THAT great. I'd say Young Link is the best with combos into most all projectiles, Toon Link next with some good bomb confirms and Link last with being unable to really do any of the things his tiny brethren can. They are ok.
  • Why does Donkey Kong need a charge punch when his moveset is already so kill oriented Signature move. Why does Ganon still have Warlock Punch when he's designed the same way? Signature/Iconic moves. If all his moves are so "kill oriented", why does it bother you one more?
  • I feel so bad for Little Mac I don't. I feel he could be designed better but he's faithful to his games, sort of, and is a goofy character that really doesn't need to be 'good'. I wish his recovery was somewhat better, but he's still fine as a character. Also, since when Little Mac is considered a goofy character?
  • Wolf's speed of attack Ok? Not so much. Wolf is speedy but he isn't that bad. What gets me more is the way his hurtboxes shift with his attacks less so than 'speed' so he feels more deceptive. What he said.
  • Why have I never seen a skilled Sonic in online Online. Duh. Keep looking.
  • How does Ganon always pull a win out of his *** like how BROYAH!!!! DORYAH!!!!
  • Does every Pacman have to do the exact same thing We do it because it annoys you. It's the way of the Pac-Man.
  • Cloud up-b and fsmash Bad moves get you angry? Easy to avoid.
  • Does rest's hitbox actually work because it hits when it shouldn't and doesn't when it should Yes It is a mystery.
  • Snake's invisible projectiles and ledge traps Not invisible but definitely need to be made easier to see due to the camera shifting that happens in the game. Ledge traps are one of his strengths and have been since Brawl, honestly. THERE! *boom* Just pay attention to the tiny red light on the floor and remember the basics of CQC.
  • Any character with projectiles affected by gravity and can throw them off the ledge 800 times Wut? Don't fall off the platform then.
  • Why does nobody play Meta Knight Why don't you play Meta Knight? Keep looking.
  • Why does nobody play Lucario Why don't you play Lucario? See above.
  • Yo who invited Corrin It was me. Dragons are cool as F***, yo! Nintendo did. Deal with it.
  • Lucina's voice lines She's tired. ?
  • Diddy's voice lines He's a chimp. Don't be racist! *monkey noises*
  • Snake screaming all the time METAL GEAR! No issue here.
  • Why is Samus' tether grab so good She just wants to touch you. Because Screw Attack is not that great for recovery.
  • Why does joker hit so hard and gets arsene so quickly Teen angst. Don't help him charge his meter, bro.
  • What are the rules for Luna to be KO'd Stars don't care about 'rules'. Who's Luna? Lumas are super easy to KO, by the way.
  • Fishing rod I agree, worst fighter in the game. Bad move, yes.
  • Why are there so many shadow fighters Because everyone has a shadow. Weren't people complaining about the absence of Shadow?
  • Chrom Daddy issues? Go! Take this! Go! Take this! Go! Take this! Go! Take this! Go! Take this! Go! Take this! Heh.
  • Why is nobody allowed to call a move op Because no one ever actually states WHY it's OP half the time and when the move is broken down to the fundamental level to prove it, no one seems to care? Is there really a perfect move with no drawbacks in the game?
  • Charizard isn't good but he can also spam a move that can be an instant KO, so Ah, Flare Blitz hate? The worst move in the game, advantage wise? Pretty rare to KO anyone at 0%. Any player that spams Flare Blitz is not a good player, just so you know.
  • How do splat bomb hitboxes work Like ink. Get hit by one when it's travelling through the air, instant splat. If it's on the floor, you can walk by.
  • Getting grounded by Inkling, DK, or K. Rool is the worst K. Rool isn't even that bad anymore. You can wiggle out of it pretty easily now after all his nerfs. Grounded by inkling is rough because that move is slow. DK...well, I just ask for it if I get grounded by the headbutt. This will hurt but listen.... Git gud.
  • Why is grabbing the ledge both easy and impossible Science. Depends of the situation.
  • Olimar's smash attacks Stubby? Just reflect it. Use Ness bat, for example.
  • Actually what is with these grab hitboxes Science. Magic.
  • PK Freeze is a nightmare without an absorb In the words of Piccolo....DODGE! You should only get frozen if you're outside the screen. No excuse otherwise.
  • How do you play Ice Climbers You don't. Icies play you. Training mode, watch videos, read guides, etc...
  • Why are there so few dlc character slots when "everyone is here" implies a lot more space 'Everyone here' implies everyone from prior smash games. Not literally 'everyone'. They got confused. It's actually 'Everyone is back'.
  • Who decided piranha plant was a good idea Drugs. Sakurai, and I like it!
  • Bowser jr's new cannonball is a long range fsmash and I don't know how to feel about that Yeah, a long range and really slow, predictable F-Smash. Press jump.
  • Why was Bowser jr so bad Because not everyone can be a winner when trying to come up with thematic/fun concepts. Could be worse, honestly.
  • Duck Hunt's whole strategy is to run away and throw things Yeah? What else did you expect from a character originating from a light gun game? And the problem here is?
  • Why doesn't online matchmaking work like I don't want items on nintendo It does for the most part, though I only use the Arena system. 'Ranked' is a farce. I get it. Only real masters play with items on.
  • Joycon drift Don't use Joycons. At least, I don't. I wouldn't for a game like this. Begging to break the controller just from moderate use! Tis silly. Pro Controller/Gamecube is the way to go.
  • Why is half the smash community so nice and helpful, while the other half is toxic and awful like it's two polar opposites how Welcome to any and all fanbases, my friend. Specially fighting game communities. Every big community has a toxic side.
  • Why is 5million gsp not elite smash Elite Smash is a farce. Just use the Arena system to find rooms and better players. Keep going! Keep fighting! To infinity and beyond!
  • Why is it always a DK or Ganon that has items on Trolls. Never happened to me, so :/
  • If spikes are gonna kill so early, then they should probably be harder to hit Dunks are life, dunks are forever. If you get dunked, you probably deserved it.
  • Projectile spam You've spammed this complaint enough, sounding a little hypocritical ;) A lot of these complaints are repeats.
  • Why do I have to pay for online all of a sudden Welcome to the new age, kiddo. We all pay now. We all float down here.
  • DLC characters have amazing movesets and I want to know why To sell the characters. Why would they make you pay for a bad character? Why do you think Plant was free? XD *insert Piranha Plant sucks joke here* epic lolz XDDd
  • Why does every tier list contradict every other tier list Because every list contains bias and opinions often not related to actual competitive results more often then not. But again, opinions! Tiers? Nah, follow your instincts.
  • Why can't Peach and Lucas grab the ledge with up b They can't? As far as Lucas/Ness go it's about the angle. Peach is about spacing it proper from what I know. They can.
  • Why is turning around in midair such a challenge for some Because it takes...practice? Keep playing.
  • Luigi dash attack *Multi slaps* Whart about it?
  • Samus dash attack Not sure whats to hate here. Read above.
  • Joker dash attack Punishable, like the others though so...dunno. Read the one above the above.
  • Go take this go take this go take this go take this go take this go take this go take this uhhhhh....what? Easy to dodge/punish.
  • Why does everyone say Falcon needs a buff he's literally Ganon but faster Because he isn't literally Ganon but faster. They play completely different despite sharing a couple of moves and is weaker than Ganon overall. He lacks all the defining characteristics he once had (Good dash grab, combos, risky but highly rewarding and hype character) and is a shell of his former self, even if still being fairly fun. King of style but isn't so stylish now. I think he is ok as it is, but I'm no Falcon expert.
  • Just let us taunt. Teabagging is so much worse and I want to tell Falcon that I will show him my moves Agree, taunting should be here. Gently tap the left stick to the side a few times. It's fun.
  • Cooking Mama better be a DLC character No. Not happening.
(Phoneposting was a mistake) Feel free to add more stuff to the replies in different color lol

Klimax

Smash Ace
I hate swordies (Hero is the only one not being a huge pile of ****)

I hate that they changed Game & Watch because two idiots got offended

I hate the only because there's no ranking system

Wigglerman

Smash Ace
  • Literally any character at this point (within reason, of course) could happen. I wouldn't put Cooking Mama on the back burner just yet.
I mean, technically most ANY character is possible. But Cooking Mama would be on the very, very bottom of the list. Not to be rude, mind you. I just find there's a plethora of other candidates that would bring something more to Smash than Mama. Though I'd not mind seeing her crop up as an assist if they ever did assist/item dlcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom