• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theytah's pretty pixels: Round Two!

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
That reminds me - since recruit Samus is more based on Brawl's Samus, and less on the recent SJS remaster, are you planning on making another version of the recruit Samus to aesthetically match the SJS remaster?

I'd do it myself, but I'm not sure what all needs to be done.

Also, whenever you're next online Ryztiq Ryztiq Light Zero Suit Samus doesn't have the, forgive my language, boob rune.
cadet is based off of the remasters actually, so its already done like that.

That reminds me - since recruit Samus is more based on Brawl's Samus, and less on the recent SJS remaster, are you planning on making another version of the recruit Samus to aesthetically match the SJS remaster?

I'd do it myself, but I'm not sure what all needs to be done.

Also, whenever you're next online Ryztiq Ryztiq Light Zero Suit Samus doesn't have the, forgive my language, boob rune.
if you mean the white alt shes not supposed to.

Also, Theytah; are you going to make a replacement trophy for SJS' Zamus? Because I <3 it, but I know that the trophy would still be the now-ugly Brawl version.
nope too much work for something hardly viewed.

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
cadet is based off of the remasters actually, so its already done like that.

if you mean the white alt shes not supposed to.

nope too much work for something hardly viewed.
Cool. This means I can put cadet Samus in my personal build. Which Samus suit do you guys think goes along with cadet Samus? I haven't played any metroid games.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Cool. This means I can put cadet Samus in my personal build. Which Samus suit do you guys think goes along with cadet Samus? I haven't played any metroid games.
You should.

I, personally, recommend the PED Suit. It fits Brawl's aesthetic better than the Other M design, and they're both Galactic Federation property.

PegasusKnt

Smash Apprentice
Ryztiq Ryztiq in one of your tutorial videos, you recommend using a program called Balancer Lite to help optimize the facepoint count on models. Do you have any more detailed tutorials on how to use this program? My brawlbox crashes every time I try import a newly optimized obejct, so I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Ryztiq Ryztiq in one of your tutorial videos, you recommend using a program called Balancer Lite to help optimize the facepoint count on models. Do you have any more detailed tutorials on how to use this program? My brawlbox crashes every time I try import a newly optimized obejct, so I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
i have no idea what the **** balancer light is dude.

me and SJS are working on it :p

Last edited:

RomeDogg

Smash Journeyman
There are two main things I would like to see made.

The 6 Link Battle Areas from SSBMs Adventure Mode Underground Maze. They are balanced stages and nostalgic. Also they are one of the few Melee stages to not be made for Brawl/PM.

Also This Bowser. Since no one else will do it.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
There are two main things I would like to see made.

The 6 Link Battle Areas from SSBMs Adventure Mode Underground Maze. They are balanced stages and nostalgic. Also they are one of the few Melee stages to not be made for Brawl/PM.
I don't think he's taking requests right now, dude

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Ice Comrades is something I wouldn't have given much thought to and would have written off as uninteresting if I saw it described, but I actually really like it and will probably use that in my build.

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Just curious: Is World 2-3 wifi/tournament safe? Thinking of throwing it in as an alt in our local competitive build.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Just curious: Is World 2-3 wifi/tournament safe? Thinking of throwing it in as an alt in our local competitive build.
you bet yer ass.

The only possible complaint I could see is that it looks SO different that people dont recognize it as an alt. But physically literally everything is the same, just like all my other reskins.

Top Bottom