• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theytah's pretty pixels: Round Two!

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah

OLD VOTING SYSTEM (Discontinued)
Fired up and ready to go! Now begins round 2 of my request thread!

How it works
1.Post any type of request you'd like! A model fix, texture request, import, anything you want!
2.I'm going to immediately start on the most appealing thing that I see, at the end of each week, I'm going to make a strawpoll of all the requests for the week and pin it in the main post (as well as at the end of the thread) where you can vote on what I work on next! The top voted mod for the week is the only thing I'll focus on, so it'll get done really quickly! If a request is impossible or out of my skill/time/resource range, I'll post back and let you know.
3.As requests are finished, I'll post them here, sometimes one at a time, sometimes in batch posts, depending on how fast I can work on making them.
4.Download your request and have fun using it in game!

NOTE:All of the suggestions that I take on are going to be at my own leisure, as I'm still young and have things like midterms and other school stuff that has to come first in my life. However if I find free time I'm usually working on requests or official PM stuff.

WEEKLY VOTING DOWN TILL I FINISH ENOUGH PENDING REQUESTS please understand
Contenders!
If you don't see some of these in the StrawPoll, it's because they're been added after it was already made, just wait for the next week's post!
  • Abandoned PS2 (Empty Stadium, screens off, etc)
  • Hoodie Ganon
  • Hipster Ganon
  • Lucas 64 themed skin
  • Minecraft themed Skyworld
  • An ice-themed skin for FoD
  • Donkey Kong Country Stage
  • Chunky Kong Diddy kong
  • tuxedo snake
  • Rainbow road stage with fixed collisions
  • E-gadd over Olimar
  • Scorpion over falcon
  • Chunky Kong clothed Diddy
  • Exdeath 3rd outfit and Garland over Ganondorf
  • Captain Falcon in a black suit & tie
  • Chunky Kong clothed Diddy
  • Batman Beyond Skin
  • Hyrule 64 HD night version
  • Evil Olimar
  • Meowser
  • Slurpuff over jigglypuff
  • Patriot Fox
  • "As a huge Psychonauts fan, how about a Lucas or Ness cosplay of Razputin?"
  • Arcade Pac-Man over Kirby
  • Classic Cartoon Luigi (Bright Blue overalls with Yellow clothes and hat)
  • Minecraft Steve Link (Costumes could be different armor)
  • Turnip Costume Peach
  • 9Volt Colored Wario
  • pig from the results screen is his head, and its piloting a Tink shaped robot

Project Monolith: An entirely new announcer for PM!

Kill count icons for the CSS:

Pixelated heart stock icons:

Preview Template for character files on brawlvault!
Linky

My HUD
Link

Rainbow shine for Falco
Link

Islamic Jiggs
Link

Custom Shines for Fox
America
Pepe

My custom main menu
Link
Preview

Dark Mewtwo And Roy
Link (Roy)
Link (Mewtwo)
Preview (Roy)
Preview (Mewtwo)

That's all for now!

Last edited:

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
How about a tournament friendly Port Town Aero Dive? I'm thinking something along the lines of it still zooms around the race track, but the stage itself never lands/changes, so It's just a background. Something along the lines of Skyloft. Maybe add a platform or two so it's not just a fancy FD.

Also, an always night time Distant planet would be really neat, still rains and everything, but it's always night time.

If you did either of these, I would love you.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
How about a tournament friendly Port Town Aero Dive? I'm thinking something along the lines of it still zooms around the race track, but the stage itself never lands/changes, so It's just a background. Something along the lines of Skyloft. Maybe add a platform or two so it's not just a fancy FD.

Also, an always night time Distant planet would be really neat, still rains and everything, but it's always night time.

If you did either of these, I would love you.
I've no idea how to edit the animations, but I'll try to get stuff fixed up as much as I can on F-Zero, I know at the least I can remove the cars.

RanShak

Smash Rookie
Oooooh, can you make a version of Final Destination with the vanilla Brawl starfield backdrop, but the project M platform with a blue rim instead of pink? I'd be forever in your debt.

Necrojinsei

Smash Cadet
Wow, cool stuff. I'm excited to see what comes out of this.
For an idea would you be able to give Captain Falcon some love? He always seems to be left out in my mind. Something cool would be to have him in a biker outfit

Something loosely based off of this would be amazing.

aralove

Smash Rookie
NNID
aralove
If its possible, a tournament friendly Onett. I'd love a Battlefield-like stage with Onett in the background, and would do it myself but I can't figure out Brawlbox.

MVP

Smash Ace
possible 75% ped samus suit?

or gangsta Dk with chain necklace?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
If its possible, a tournament friendly Onett. I'd love a Battlefield-like stage with Onett in the background, and would do it myself but I can't figure out Brawlbox.
I've actually wanted to do this, but my idea of a competitve stage isn't a reskinned battlefield, I'll see what I can do though.

aralove

Smash Rookie
NNID
aralove
I've actually wanted to do this, but my idea of a competitve stage isn't a reskinned battlefield, I'll see what I can do though.
I don't necessarily want a Battlefield reskin, rather just in the same format as Battlefield, Smashville, FD etc. instead of walk-off blast zones.

Rage83

Smash Ace
Hey Theytah, any luck yet with the background for Saffron City? :p

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
Would this be possible for Jiggs to have a hat like NiGHTS put on her like the one on my profile pic.

Or a NiGHTS style Mario like the one in my signature.

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Would it be possible to make the water visual only like great bay on melee on your competitive great bay stage?

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
I actually have on more request that I have. Can you do Jackle style Melee Fox?

The Father

Smash Rookie
I'd love to see a GiantDad over Ike,

Or Smough (the fat one) over Dedede.

Both of these characters are from Dark Souls. If you want to make textures for them and need more images, just ask. You could also find images/videos online.

I'm not sure if they need models, though. If so, could you tell me how to make them?

splat

Smash Lord
Was wondering man, could you do a Armored Mewtwo based on the Gamecube games?

His color scheme being purple/whitish like Shadow Lugia, and his armor based on the Snag Machine? I think it'd be a nice nod to the games that are often forgotten.
&

Dr. Teem

Smash Rookie
Thanks for considering doing sonichu!
If you want to, could you also do Quote and curly from cave story over ice climbers?

Thanks!

Top Bottom