• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

They need to allow kicking in arenas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyden

Smash Rookie
I understand that people will leave if they don't like the arena but what if you like most of the people there except for one who might be annoying. Annoying in the frame of stalling the game for a long time while other people in the room wait their turn. I had one such guy do this today. He chose a big stage which I usually don't mind but it was team battle and he was bad anyways but realized he was going to lose when quickly took out his teamate while he spammed projectiles in the back. He spent the next few minutes running around knowing there were others in that room waiting on a turn. He honeslty should have changed the slotss allowed too. He pretty much just ran and did nothing other than cause boredom. He was the host too which I don't get and they should allow vote kicks for these situations

1FC0

Smash Lord
I have not kicked someone yet but I did find an option for kicking people out of one's own arena.

Last edited:

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Yes, let’s introduce something that would cause online to become even more toxic.

You can kick people from your own arenas already, but as you said, this guy was the host...how you gonna make an option to vote kick the host? His arena, he can technically behave however he wants. Make your own arena if you want to have that power.

Crazy Hand 2001

Banned via Warnings
NNID
ForGloryOnly2014
Or we can improve arenas to not be so ****.

But there's nothing that the online complainers can do because idiots like everyone on this board won't call Nintendo for being terrible developers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom