• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WoL They don't call it Hard for nothing...

PlasmaBoy75

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-0113-1451-3645
I've been on World of Light Hard Mode for some time, and I'm not a pro. But I can't seem to beat Dharkon at all. No matter who I try, I can't seem to win. Any suggestions on who to use? I have unlocked every character in the roster, but I don't have Joker and Hero DLC. So who could I use to win?

JiggyNinja

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately, I think Joker's the best, with Tank Mega Diancie and Celebi as the spirit team. I think Mega D has the highest defense of any 3 slot spirit, which reduces your damage and increases the effectiveness of Celebi's AutoHeal. Rebel's Guard is great to armor through many boss's attacks.

Not dying is a pretty big priority in these boss battles, so a heavyweight will be more effective than a featherweight. Bowser or King K. Rool would be great for that. Bowser's nair has a sweetspot that can do a ton of damage.

The best form of survivability would be some for of healing, but I don't think Dharkon uses anything classified as an energy projectile, so the absorbers (Ness, Lucas, and Mii Gunner) aren't as useful there.

PlasmaBoy75

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-0113-1451-3645
I just won with Ganondorf tho now... but thanks. F Smash read is really good. Just give him Dark Emperor Spirit, with Balrog, Fi, and Victini and all the boosts on the Skill Tree.

Top Bottom