• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

They ARE ENTIRE REGION - THE LAST MIKERAY (UPSETS)

mikeray4

Smash Ace
SINGLES

1: BLOODCROSS ($143.00) - METAKNIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHT
2: Fatal ($78.00) - SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE
3: PELCA IS A FLAMING HOMOSEXUAL ($26.00) - SNNNNNAKKKKKKKKEEEE FAAAAAAAAALCOOOOO GAME AND WAAAAAATTCH
4: bizkit ($13.00) - SNAAAAKE AND MEEEEEEEETAAAKNIGHT
5: hinkage - MEEEETAAAAAAKNIGHT
5: Zodi - MEEEEEETAAAAKNIGHT
7: mikeray (dq'd) - DQ'D BY HIS OWN RULE BECAUSE HE THREW A CONTROLLER AT THE ARMY OF MITT ROMNEY CLONES ATTACKING THE VENUE
7: Kiwigguh - KIIIRBBBYYYYYY DIIDDDDDDDDDDY KONG
9: quest - TOOOON BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON
9: Venom - SNAAAAAAAAAAKE
9: marss - ZERO SUIT MIRANDA COSGROVE
9: Sails - IS BAD AT THIS GAME AND LOST TO ZOOOOODIII AND IS A FAAAAAATASSSS
13: JoeST - SNAKE FALCO METAKNIGHT ICE CLIMBERS BOWSER GANON SNOOP DOG
13: Delta - LUIIIIIGGI
13: KC24 - SANIC GOIN FAST
13: punk - FOZXXXX
17: Soma - WHAT THE **** SOMA
17: Atari - NEEESSSSSSS
17: Pugwest - MARTH BUT BUT NOT A ****TY ONE
17: 9volt - PIKA PIKA PIKACHU
17: Silver Alloy - PIKA PIKA PIKCHU
17: Pliee - I HAVE NO IDEA WHO HE USED
17: etecoon - MEEETAAAAAAAA IS IN FLIGHT
17: Mad - NO BUT THE REGION IS
25: VP - THE GOOD DOCTOR
25: Dort - SCOUT
25: x - HEAVY LINK

DOUBLES

1: Fatal+Pelca ($72.00) - THESE GUYS CHEATED
2: JoeST+bizit ($36.00) - ALMOST LOST TO MIKERAY'S MEEEEETAAAKNIGHT
3: If you can't slam with the best, jam with the rest. **** you dazwa (mikeray + riot) ($12.00) - LOOK TO THE SKIES RIOT, I SHALL SEND YOU A MESSAGE
4: kiwi+Peachkid - KIIIRRBBBYY AND PEEEEEACCCH
5: Zodi+quest - THEY ENTERED?
5: Sails+BC - GOT POOPED ON BY KIWI
7: VP+dort - DDDDDDDD AND DDDDD
7: pugwest + marss - MARTH AND ZERO SUIT KATY PERRY
9: Tomahawk (Mad! + PY) - FOX AND CNN
9: DJdelta+KC24 - LUIGI'S MANSION AND SANIC GOIN' FAST
9: Soma + VENOM - DIDDY AND SSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAANNNNKAAKKAKEEEE
9: jesus - WALKED ON ****ING WATER

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

FINALLY FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FROM THIS NIGHTMARE

I'M SAILING AWAY,
SET AN OPEN COURSE FOR THE VIRGIN SEA,
'CAUSE I'VE GOT TO BE FREE,
FREE TO FACE THE LIFE THAT'S AHEAD OF ME,
ON BOARD, I'M THE CAPTAIN, SO CLIMB ABOARD,
WE'LL SEARCH FOR TOMORROW ON EVERY SHORE,
AND I'LL TRY, OH LORD I'LL TRY, TO CARRY ON

etecoon

Smash Hero
5: Zodi - you perma-murdered my marth :/
9: quest - ggs, more MK/snake next time
9: marss - ZSS final smash too gud
13: JoeST - you almost took me out when you went srs mode on fatal LOL
13: punk - ggs good fox
17: Soma - WHAT THE **** SOMA
17: etecoon - 1-4 in connecticut, stop going to connecticut

etecoon

Smash Hero
just outplay the MK

marth vs MK is only -1, definitely doable
Elaboration on this, even with MK out of the picture Marth loses other MUs and is inferior to ICs, Diddy, Olimar, and Snake. When you play a fringe character like Marth or Lucario you're accepting that it's going to be an uphill climb. My Marth got destroyed by an MK but that was just my decision, no salt at the MU because I could have gone into this tourney playing MK or Snake myself. Essentially there are two ways to compete in Brawl, you play one of those 5 characters(or Falco with a secondary) and use the best tools available to do as well as possible, or you play a sub-optimal character for the pride of using that character. There's nothing wrong with doing the latter but if the bad MUs annoy you that much your disposition may not be what you think it is

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Oh I forgot! Whose Wii was the one right near the door? I think Bizkit's..? Bizkit, could you at least SEND me my replays? if you don't want to upload them then just send them my way lol. (I still haven't seen my set vs KC from July :() I really want to see my tournament matches.

just outplay the MK

marth vs MK is only -1, definitely doable
Rubbish!

Poppycock, I tell you! Invincible character, -5 MU.

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
I thought your only win on me was at an MK banned tourney, which even then would only make it 1-1

you are ****ing trash omg

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Elaboration on this, even with MK out of the picture Marth loses other MUs and is inferior to ICs, Diddy, Olimar, and Snake. When you play a fringe character like Marth or Lucario you're accepting that it's going to be an uphill climb. My Marth got destroyed by an MK but that was just my decision, no salt at the MU because I could have gone into this tourney playing MK or Snake myself. Essentially there are two ways to compete in Brawl, you play one of those 5 characters(or Falco with a secondary) and use the best tools available to do as well as possible, or you play a sub-optimal character for the pride of using that character. There's nothing wrong with doing the latter but if the bad MUs annoy you that much your disposition may not be what you think it is
I'm dead at Nic still being active in Brawl and we haven't spoken in like a year LOOOOOOL

Top Bottom