• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

There Is One They Fear: Dragonborn Shouts Them Down!

Have you played Skyrim?

• Yes

Votes: 90 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Skooma

Votes: 34 22.7%

• Total voters

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Potential overshadowing and the moving of costumes around is one of the reasons why I'm remaining optimistic. Especially since Vault Boy didn't end up getting a song that comes with him. Plus with everything being delayed due to COVID, Bethesda probably wanted Nintendo to show some of their content early for "E3", since Bethesda themselves didn't have anything planned. We'll have a real verdict once we see the next character, but in the mean time, all we can do is hope and show our support!

Speaking of which, Dragonborn will be rated starting tomorrow in the Rate Their Chances thread! Head on over and show your support, we need everything we can get!

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Well DrifloonEmpire DrifloonEmpire invited me so I minus as well as talk about Dragonborn. I could have sworn I posted here before but just in case, add me to the supporters list.

Dragonborn is someone whom I'm surprised doesn't get a lot of attention. If you want my opinion on his chances, go look up my main points over on RTC. But basically the fact that Skyrim was the first western game to get a perfect 40/40 on Famitsu and it inspired BOTW says a lot. That makes Dragonborn someone who would catch Sakurai's attention. Heck, that straight up makes Dragonborn the most likely Bethesda character since Doom probably sin't that recognizable in Japan. In fact, I would say he is one of the most likely western characters.

The most likely western characters in my eyes are Steve, Master Chief, Crash Bandicoot, Doomguy, Dragonborn, Rayman and Ezio. I'm probably missing a few but these are the characters that I see having a realistic shot. Out of all these, Dragonborn actually has the advantage over many of them. Halo has no Nintendo history, Doomguy is seemingly deconfirmed through an interview, Rayman has a strange history with Smash so it's really up in the air if he will ever get in, and Assassin's Creed, while likely, is debatable whether or not it would fit in with Smash. So in my eyes, Dragonborn is within the top 5, maybe even top 4 or 3 likely western characters. Of course he is not directly competing with many of these characters but I felt like bringing this up as it's a good topic to discuss and makes speculating more organized. Though for all we know Master Chief will be the only western character added, we never know with Sakurai.

But back to Dragonborn. People call him boring or not having much of an interesting moveset. While people are allowed to have their own opinions, the fact is these people probably have not played Skyrim for too long or haven't done the research on the different spells. Here are some spells that Dragonborn has:
  • Conjure spell
    • This one alone has a lot of potential for chaos. You can summon a magic battle axe, archers, Flame Atronach, Zombies, Flaming Familiar which charges toward enemies and explodes and you can even reanimate enemies to aid you in battle.
  • Destruction spells
    • Choking Grasp - Absorbs a set number of health per second from opponent, for a limited amount of time.
    • Frostbite - Does cold damage and can slow down enemies for a few seconds.
    • Fire Rune - Sets a fire trap that does damage when enemies come close.
    • Wall of ____ - Creates a wall made out of an element that can have status effects.
  • Other Spells
    • Invisibility
    • Call to Arms - Improves combat skills, health and stamina for a target. So this can be used in team battles to buff your team mates.
    • Healing spells
    • Defense buffs
Combine all of that with the fact that weapons and staffs can have elemental properties added to them and you got a recipe for a wildly creative moveset. Like legit, you could create 10 different movesets and that's not even taking into account that you can wield either a two-handed weapon, two smaller weapons, have both hands set for magic, or have a hand dedicated to a melee weapon and the other hand for magic. There is so much Sakurai could do and looking at what he did for Min Min and Hero, he could go all out and do some crazy things with Dragonborn.

As for the stage, there are several places I can think of but a good one would be the Throat of the World, the tallest mountain in Tamriel and is where you learn the shouts from the Greybeards. It's littered with snow, which is associated with Skyrim and it's an important place in Skyrim. You could have the Greybeards and maybe other characters as background characters and the dragons could be a stage hazard. Thinking about it, that would be a good excuse to see Skyrim's dragons and Rathalos on the same screen.

When it comes to the music, my lord the music is great. The main theme is awesome and you have all kinds of environmental tunes that could work in Smash. Imagine listening to the main theme while Dragonborn is fighting Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac Man, Simon, Cloud and Terry on top of the Throat of the World while fighting with the dragons and Rathalos.

Now that's a sight to behold.

I think I've said everything I wanted to say. Dragonborn would be awesome and Skyrim definitely has the legacy and influence to be included in the biggest gaming crossover of all time. Plus Fus Ro Dahing people off the stage would be hilarious.

Last edited:

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Well DrifloonEmpire DrifloonEmpire invited me so I minus as well as talk about Dragonborn. I could have sworn I posted here before but just in case, add me to the supporters list.

Dragonborn is someone whom I'm surprised doesn't get a lot of attention. If you want my opinion on his chances, go look up my main points over on RTC. But basically the fact that Skyrim was the first western game to get a perfect 40/40 on Famitsu and it inspired BOTW says a lot. That makes Dragonborn someone who would catch Sakurai's attention. Heck, that straight up makes Dragonborn the most likely Bethesda character since Doom probably sin't that recognizable in Japan. In fact, I would say he is one of the most likely western characters.

The most likely western characters in my eyes are Steve, Master Chief, Crash Bandicoot, Doomguy, Dragonborn, Rayman and Ezio. I'm probably missing a few but these are the characters that I see having a realistic shot. Out of all these, Dragonborn actually has the advantage over many of them. Halo has no Nintendo history, Doomguy is seemingly deconfirmed through an interview, Rayman has a strange history with Smash so it's really up in the air if he will ever get in, and Assassin's Creed, while likely, is debatable whether or not it would fit in with Smash. So in my eyes, Dragonborn is within the top 5, maybe even top 4 or 3 likely western characters. Of course he is not directly competing with many of these characters but I felt like bringing this up as it's a good topic to discuss and makes speculating more organized. Though for all we know Master Chief will be the only western character added, we never know with Sakurai.

But back to Dragonborn. People call him boring or not having much of an interesting moveset. While people are allowed to have their own opinions, the fact is these people probably have not played Skyrim for too long or haven't done the research on the different spells. Here are some spells that Dragonborn has:
  • Conjure spell
    • This one alone has a lot of potential for chaos. You can summon a magic battle axe, archers, Flame Atronach, Zombies, Flaming Familiar which charges toward enemies and explodes and you can even reanimate enemies to aid you in battle.
  • Destruction spells
    • Choking Grasp - Absorbs a set number of health per second from opponent, for a limited amount of time.
    • Frostbite - Does cold damage and can slow down enemies for a few seconds.
    • Fire Rune - Sets a fire trap that does damage when enemies come close.
    • Wall of ____ - Creates a wall made out of an element that can have status effects.
  • Other Spells
    • Invisibility
    • Call to Arms - Improves combat skills, health and stamina for a target. So this can be used in team battles to buff your team mates.
    • Healing spells
    • Defense buffs
Combine all of that with the fact that weapons and staffs can have elemental properties added to them and you got a recipe for a wildly creative moveset. Like legit, you could create 10 different movesets and that's not even taking into account that you can wield either a two-handed weapon, two smaller weapons, have both hands set for magic, or have a hand dedicated to a melee weapon and the other hand for magic. There is so much Sakurai could do and looking at what he did for Min Min and Hero, he could go all out and do some crazy things with Dragonborn.

As for the stage, there are several places I can think of but a good one would be the Throat of the World, the tallest mountain in Tamriel and is where you learn the shouts from the Greybeards. It's littered with snow, which is associated with Skyrim and it's an important place in Skyrim. You could have the Greybeards and maybe other characters as background characters and the dragons could be a stage hazard. Thinking about it, that would be a good excuse to see Skyrim's dragons and Rathalos on the same screen.

When it comes to the music, my lord the music is great. The main theme is awesome and you have all kinds of environmental tunes that could work in Smash. Imagine listening to the main theme while Dragonborn is fighting Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac Man, Simon, Cloud and Terry on top of the Throat of the World while fighting with the dragons and Rathalos.

Now that's a sight to behold.

I think I've said everything I wanted to say. Dragonborn would be awesome and Skyrim definitely has the legacy and influence to be included in the biggest gaming crossover of all time. Plus Fus Ro Dahing people off the stage would be hilarious.
I originally had a gimmick idea for Dragonborn that would switch between four different types of movesets (One handed, two handed, Bow/Crossbow, and magic), and Min Min's ARM switching definitely paved the way for something like that! So I'm glad we had similar ideas! Min Min definitely packs a lot into the limits of a moveset, and Sakurai's been going all out with the DLC, so I can see something like this for Dragonborn being a reality!

Glad to have you here with us!

Last edited:

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Double post, but for community outreach I just had an idea.

Why not reach out to the Rayman fans? Kinda like what Doom Slayer and Geno did when CacoMallow was first posted.

Granted, Dragonborn was never a spirit and isn't paired together with anyone in leaks, but he and Rayman are still in very similar situations. Western 3rd party characters that have a good relationship with Nintendo and had Mii Costume(s) from their respective companies (but not their own series) shown alongside recent first party characters. I think it's something worth considering!

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Double post, but for community outreach I just had an idea.

Why not reach out to the Rayman fans? Kinda like what Doom Slayer and Geno did when CacoMallow was first posted.

Granted, Dragonborn was never a spirit and isn't paired together with anyone in leaks, but he and Rayman are still in very similar situations. Western 3rd party characters that have a good relationship with Nintendo and had Mii Costume(s) from their respective companies (but not their own series) shown alongside recent first party characters. I think it's something worth considering!
This could happen. I was hesitant about this idea at first because I imagine Skyrim and Rayman fans might not intersect a lot but at the same time the same thing can be said about Doom Slayer and Geno who are from wildly different games.

But that is an interesting thing you bring up. Ubisoft and Bethesda are close to Nintendo and yet all they have is a Mii costume(s) and in Ubisoft's case a spirit. People say that this hurts the chances of a rep from both companies because the Mii costumes would have came with a playable character, but we've seen how inconsistent and wacky the Mii csotume selection has been. The best example is with Cuphead whom you would think would have came with Banjo as both are tied to Microsoft but nope that didn't happen.

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
This could happen. I was hesitant about this idea at first because I imagine Skyrim and Rayman fans might not intersect a lot but at the same time the same thing can be said about Doom Slayer and Geno who are from wildly different games.

But that is an interesting thing you bring up. Ubisoft and Bethesda are close to Nintendo and yet all they have is a Mii costume(s) and in Ubisoft's case a spirit. People say that this hurts the chances of a rep from both companies because the Mii costumes would have came with a playable character, but we've seen how inconsistent and wacky the Mii csotume selection has been. The best example is with Cuphead whom you would think would have came with Banjo as both are tied to Microsoft but nope that didn't happen.
It's true! Plus with Heihachi being delayed all the way until now, the Mii Costumes are extremely unpredictable. We don't get further by being pessimistic, we get further by being persistent!

As for Rayman, I think it's worth a shot! Building community ties is always a good thing and brings mutual support for both parties! I just wanna hear what some of the others have to say before going ahead with it.

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Bethesda games sale on Switch today, and Skyrim's featured at the top of the page! Maybe some Bethesda news coming? We did have a lot of recent Smash site downtime, like what happened right before Hero and Banjo last year.

BreadnJamTomorrow

Smash Cadet
I don’t expect to hear anything substantial about TES6 for another few years at this point. From an outsider’s perspective, it seems like they’re working on their current projects like 76 DLC (ew), ESO, and supposedly Starfield is the next big new thing that we can expect out of them. Not to mention that COVID most likely put them back a peg like it has with almost everybody else.

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
As we get closer to our potential August 28th Direct a lot of 4chan leaks are popping up (as always, take them with a grain of salt), but interestingly a lot of them mention Dragonborn, either as a full fighter or as a mii costume. This is certainly getting interesting.

UserKev

Smash Champion

BreadnJamTomorrow

Smash Cadet
I’m glad we’re getting (quote-unquote) leaks of some form for Dragonborn. I don’t believe them, but it’s nice to see the character come up in speculation circles. I WANT THEM TO BE TRUE SO BAD!

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
I’m glad we’re getting (quote-unquote) leaks of some form for Dragonborn. I don’t believe them, but it’s nice to see the character come up in speculation circles. I WANT THEM TO BE TRUE SO BAD!
That is true! We're in a much better situation now than we were last year with Doom-a-palooza. It's nice to see Dragonborn actually being considered by people!

BreadnJamTomorrow

Smash Cadet

Well this is an...interesting turn of events.

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
As long as the pass was decided bedore all of this began, we should still be okay. Though potential competition with Steve and Master Chief is nothing to scoff at.

Also anyone worried about the rumors of Doom Eternal's Switch port having first party content? That was a big point we had over Doom (our Zelda content) and I really hope we don't lose our advantage.

Then again, the Metro interview is still a thing, and we have hope from that, and nobody forgets that (aside from the Slayer's own fanbase, along with a certain wooden puppet...). We also have the fact that Skyrim, despite being a three-year-old port, still outsold the highly-anticipated Doom 64 in the recent Bethesda sale.

Last edited:

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Looks like we survived another Mii Costume wave! And with the revelation that Steve was 5 years in the making (and that the Travis costume was implied to be negotiated recently, suggesting that Mii costumes are worked on much later/not in advance at all, which in turn hurts CacoMallow) could be very good for us. That means Dragonborn could've started negotiations around the time in 2018 when Pete Hines said his iconic "Oh yeah" about Smash involvement (when he was still fresh in Nintendo's minds after the Switch reveal trailer) and before 2019's Doom-a-palooza (which was thankfully killed by the Metro interview). Meanwhile, with these Mii Costume implications, Vault Boy could've been a recent affair, showing continued collaboration with Bethesda, and Bethesda Game Studios specifically! Thank you, Todd!

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I never thought I would see someone say thank you to Todd.

Anyways, I'm really confident in us getting another big western third party character. If it's not Crash, then I'm sure it's Dragonborn. Looking on RTC now, I'm seeing some people picking Dragonborn which is great. With Microsoft getting two characters, it's about time another western company gets a character too. If you ask me, I think Dragonborn might be in the best spot he's ever been.

BreadnJamTomorrow

Smash Cadet
Looks like we survived another Mii Costume round. Tbh I didn't think anything Western, much less Bethesda/Microsoft-related, would be showcased, but my blood pressure still rises whenever that segment comes on haha.

I salute the Geno fans though. They've been through so much... (T_T)7

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
I don't blame you, the Mii Massacre is always anxiety-inducing!

I'm not surprised with this particular wave. Square characters usually have exclusively Square costumes, and now that the obligatory Square character is out of the way it's pretty much anyone's game! With every Smash 4 Mii costume guaranteed to come back, all that's left are Lloyd and Monster Hunter (and these two costumes will more than likely come together). Both fit Dragonborn's pack perfectly, since Lloyd's from an RPG with a semi-open world, and Monster Hunter has similar customization spirit, along with the Rathalos Armor being a perfect analogue to the Dragonplate/scale armor in Skyrim. Things are looking good!

BreadnJamTomorrow

Smash Cadet
I always appreciate you going around and spreading hope haha. I'm very much a doom and gloom person because I would rather get the hurt out of the way first so I don't end up burned later if I get too hyped lol.

So I see the Lloyd and Monster Hunter costumes as more likely being packaged with a Capcom rep (i.e. Dante, Phoenix Wright, or another Mega Man or Street Fighter character) and a Bandai Namco rep (i.e. a rep from either Tekken, Dark Souls, or Soulcalibur).

But I won't stop hoping for Dragonborn. I have not gotten anybody who I wanted in Ultimate as of yet, it's always "Oh okay cool" to being more hyped for the fans of a newcomer rather than being hyped myself. I hope that can change with one of the next three characters!

TheShiningAbsol

Smash Journeyman
I think he and Crash are the likeliest western characters and don't forget that Japan also likes Skyrim.
I still feel that way also, I just still think Vault Boy wouldn't have shown up on his own if they were planning to add a Bethesda character proper. But I'm still hopeful, much as I keep trying to temper my expectations.

Last edited:

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
So, I just had a thought earlier today. On one of PapaGenos' latest videos and he mentioned when people replace Ryu Hayabusa in their predictions, they have to keep the Lloyd mii costume into account on who they'll replace him with. Obviously most of us weren't predicting him, but it made me realize that Lloyd would fit perfectly with Dragonborn's Mii Wave. He's from a semi-open world game with followers (the followers being a major feature in Skyrim and an innovation over Oblivion, even if Fallout 3 technically did it first), and the fact that he dual wields (and one of Skyrim's major new combat additions is dual wielding). Just a thought!

Lionfranky

Smash Lord
This would be my first time posting here. I only lurked on this thread before.

So, would Dragonborn incorporate summoning? I remember having blast with summoning two dark lords or knights I forgot his name.
I think Fus Ro Dah is no brainer, but would it his standard move or final smash?

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
This would be my first time posting here. I only lurked on this thread before.

So, would Dragonborn incorporate summoning? I remember having blast with summoning two dark lords or knights I forgot his name.
I think Fus Ro Dah is no brainer, but would it his standard move or final smash?
Possibly. Although due to technical limitations that prevented Rex from getting in, they would likely need to restrict it to basic stuff like skeletons which is all you really need. I imagine it would be his down special. I don't think it would be his final smash as I'm sure they'll save that for something fancier such as dragon riding.

But when it comes to Dragonborn's moveset, I think you could make him unique just by giving him the option to swap between one handed weapons, a two handed weapon, or a mix between a one handed weapon and a spell, plus his shouts and some basic magic. But really, you could easily make 10 different movesets for Dragonborn that would be fun and fit with the character.

Lionfranky

Smash Lord

I think they can go with swapping mechanic for different shouts. I wish they just give Dragonborn an axe instead of sword although he is seen mostly wielding sword in cover art.

BTW, I'm bit surprised that violence factor is never brought against Dragonborn. Although Skyrim isn't violent as Doom, it's pretty gory with head chopping.

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
I think the weapon-switching mechanic would be an awesome way to differentiate Dragonborn alongside the shouts! Though if they do decide to give him a one-handed weapon + a shield, then a steel or Nordic war axe would be a great choice, I agree!

As for the violence, gore isn't a core element/part of the identity of The Elder Scrolls like it is with Doom. Dragonborn could easily be represented without gore and it wouldn't compromise his character in any way. Plus the only truly gory move in the game is the decapitation, though it's not common anyway since it requires a late weapons perk.

Dragon Riding would definitely be the final smash, coming in with Odahviing would be so cool! Plus it'd be a reference to the main quest as well since he flies you to Skuldafn.

Also those Dark Lords/Knights are called Dremora, members of Mehrunes Dagon's army. They're featured quite prominently in Oblivion's main quest!

Technomage

Smash Champion
Question: What kind of alts would the Dragonborn have? Maybe ones of different races? On the other hand, I think that'd exclude Argonians and Khajiit due to different skeletons, which I think also rule out male and female variants. Maybe the alts could be different sets of armor?

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Question: What kind of alts would the Dragonborn have? Maybe ones of different races? On the other hand, I think that'd exclude Argonians and Khajiit due to different skeletons, which I think also rule out male and female variants. Maybe the alts could be different sets of armor?
Probably either armor or racial changes, depending on the resources the Smash team would need. Though I'm sure Bethesda would be more than willing to provide assets for Namco to use!

In other news, E3 in a few weeks! How's everyone feeling about our prospects?

Last edited:

Lionfranky

Smash Lord
Will he break fanrule/assumption "third party won't get a fighter if it already has contents during DLC cycle?"

"Why put Vault Boy when Bethesda could've put along with Dragonborn?"

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Will he break fanrule/assumption "third party won't get a fighter if it already has contents during DLC cycle?"

"Why put Vault Boy when Bethesda could've put along with Dragonborn?"
That is a valid question. Ultimately I think it comes down to the individual's view on this take as there is not enough evidence to say which way this could go. I do get this logic and I think it hurts Dragonborn's chances, but at the same time there are some points I can bring up:
1. There is nothing that says that Bethesda costumes have to come with a character, especially since....
2......we don't know how far ahead Mii costumes are negotiated. I don't know how much work it exactly takes to create a new costume, but I imagine it's something that could be done on a whim with little work. This could lead to scenarios where Dragonborn was negotiated for and then later on they contact the company for another costume for whatever means.

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
That is a valid question. Ultimately I think it comes down to the individual's view on this take as there is not enough evidence to say which way this could go. I do get this logic and I think it hurts Dragonborn's chances, but at the same time there are some points I can bring up:
1. There is nothing that says that Bethesda costumes have to come with a character, especially since....
2......we don't know how far ahead Mii costumes are negotiated. I don't know how much work it exactly takes to create a new costume, but I imagine it's something that could be done on a whim with little work. This could lead to scenarios where Dragonborn was negotiated for and then later on they contact the company for another costume for whatever means.

Travis shows us that Mii Costumes are negotiated not long before their reveal, and 2-3 years of negotiations happened with Bethesda, so your scenario is very plausible!

Lionfranky

Smash Lord
Then again, Arthur became Mii to coincide with new Ghouls 'n Ghosts. While Nintendo and Sakurai may be aware of game release especially on Nintendo platform, it's plausible that they wouldn't know every single third party release during time of deciding FP2. Some Mii costumes must've been decided way back while others were more relatively compulsive picks.

I think this reasoning is why people still speculate Master Chief. Banjo and Steve brought nothing from other Microsoft property. Not to mention many hints about another Microsoft x Nintendo colloboration.

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
I also love how far we've come in terms of speculation! Even if we aren't talked about much in the wider Smash community, Dragonborn is in people's thoughts again. We survived the first Fighter's Pass, we survived the Doom-A-Palooza of Pass 1 and 2019, and now with the Metro interview and Vault Boy's costume every competitor is out of the running from within Bethesda (though Dangan I know you really wanted Doom Slayer, and I can't thank you enough for all of the support you've been giving to Dragonborn! Once Dragonborn's in, I'll definitely be helping you out in supporting the Slayer!). We've come back to being one of the frontrunners for the next Western rep, and have gotten some strong showings in Rate Their Chances. Even the Crash thread, one of the most confident western character fanbases and one of the big frontrunners as a whole, has been discussing Dragonborn as competition for E3 this year. Honestly things have become a lot more hopeful than back in 2019, and it feels good!

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I also love how far we've come in terms of speculation! Even if we aren't talked about much in the wider Smash community, Dragonborn is in people's thoughts again. We survived the first Fighter's Pass, we survived the Doom-A-Palooza of Pass 1 and 2019, and now with the Metro interview and Vault Boy's costume every competitor is out of the running from within Bethesda (though Dangan I know you really wanted Doom Slayer, and I can't thank you enough for all of the support you've been giving to Dragonborn! Once Dragonborn's in, I'll definitely be helping you out in supporting the Slayer!). We've come back to being one of the frontrunners for the next Western rep, and have gotten some strong showings in Rate Their Chances. Even the Crash thread, one of the most confident western character fanbases and one of the big frontrunners as a whole, has been discussing Dragonborn as competition for E3 this year. Honestly things have become a lot more hopeful than back in 2019, and it feels good!
It's been a pleasure. I do think it's Dragonborn or bust for Bethesda at this point. We indeed have come a long ways, although I still think Dragonborn is underappreciated to an extent, but at least I'm confident that us arguing in his favor has turned some people's heads.

And the thing about Doomguy, it's ok. I've accepted that he won't be in this game, but that's fine because there is always the next game and his support is bound to increase. It's going to be awkward for next game though with both characters competing with Master Chief who also happens to be one of my most wanted too. It's just what happens when you support so many characters.

When it comes to E3, when we get to the RTC predictions day, I will place Dragonborn at number 2 right behind Crash. I'm thinking about doing a top 5 though outside of Eggman I can't think of any other candidates that I'm really confident would be at E3, aside from a few stuff like Bioshock which is plausible but I'm not super confident in it generally.

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
11 more hours until E3, and Dragonborn's last chance (unless we somehow get him last to tie into the 10th anniversary and 11/11/11). Here's hoping we emerge from this Direct victorious, and if so, it'll be a big party in Dragonsreach tomorrow night! Good luck everyone!

Top Bottom