• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

@ThePhenomenalEE Presents: C Stick Mania

KageMurphy

Smash Master
6711 Ritchie Highway Glen Burnie, MD 21061
Squabbles, Its inside the Glen Burnie mall

Price:
$5 Venue Fee
5$ Singles Entry (Project M)
$5 Teams Entry per person (Brawl)
$10 Singles Entry (Brawl)

Event times:
Sign ups for Brawl and Project M teams- Begin at 1pm, we will be starting this event at 2pm sharp.
Single sign ups for Brawl and Project M will follow after teams begin.

Brawl Rules:
APEX Stage List
Starters:
Smashville
Battlefield
Final Destination
Lylat Cruise
Yoshi's Island

Counter pics:
Battleship Halberd
Pokémon Stadium 1
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon

Project M rules:
Whatever ya'll use

General Rules:
I know the majority of you are ignorant jungle bunnies but please, cursing is fine but don't lean or set anything on the class counters at the front, there is more then enough space, chairs and tables for you to chill and eat. Speaking of eating there is a small Deli, 5 guys and a Chik Fil A all within a 3 minute walk from the venue.

Izzet

Smash Rookie
Well myself and a friend will definitely be in attendance, but do you need setups? If so, will bringing them cover venue?

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
Not sure if I want to go to this or not. The VA tourney is much closer to me than this. I guess I'll figure it out once the weekend is closer. :happysheep:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
A P:M tourney while all the Melee players are off at ROM? aka easy money!

I'll get you that stage list this weekend EE.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Not sure if I want to go to this or not. The VA tourney is much closer to me than this. I guess I'll figure it out once the weekend is closer. :happysheep:
you and your lovely mother will have more fun here, trust mEE
I'd come to this for PM but it's the same day as ROM5 =/
I'll be hosting here more after this so no worries, not everyone will be at ROM tho
A P:M tourney while all the Melee players are off at ROM? aka easy money!

I'll get you that stage list this weekend EE.
Excellent

:017:

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Geez I've been out of commission for awhile. I may show up with Yars, Zanna, and possibly Smokey. Still undecided between all of us.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I would stream, but i'm not gonna be able to get there until singles begins. So i'll do my best to make it there. VG is probably gonna be out of commission since they are streaming the return of ken

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
More then likely between 4:30 and 5:00pm

Worry about beating Kazi first ;D

i should of beaten him and i should of beaten NEO game 1 but i left my controller at carrolls and the subtitute one wasn't putting out inputs thats costed me the game vs neo and the set vs kazi. and kazi is good. he beat me vex seagull and roller.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
i should of beaten him and i should of beaten NEO game 1 but i left my controller at carrolls and the subtitute one wasn't putting out inputs thats costed me the game vs neo and the set vs kazi. and kazi is good. he beat me vex seagull and roller.
Win next time, for the team son.
Anyone not going to this or ROM should come to the VA tourney ^_^ http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=329189

:phone:
**** off fgt
**** you get out of here. dont advertise your ****ty tourny on this amazing tournament thread.
This

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hey guys, ease off, AmKhokar is a new member of the community and doesn't know procedure.

AmKhokar- it's pretty much a rule that you don't advertise tournaments in other people's tournament threads. Your tournament will be better for people closer to your area- please advertise in your own thread and on AiB and facebook etc.

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys, I didn't know that posting in others threads about your tourneys was an unacceptable move. People had done it in my threads so I assumed it was okay :-/. It won't happen again. Also thanks TheTantalus

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Should be coming down wit Xzax, Jband, And KToon! hypee
That's that **** I do like! +hype
Sorry guys, I didn't know that posting in others threads about your tourneys was an unacceptable move. People had done it in my threads so I assumed it was okay :-/. It won't happen again. Also thanks TheTantalus

Its cool, I wasn't serious lol. Good luck with your event.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
^ Someone good team with this man.

Also, more set ups would be lovely, I gave up a lot of my own store credit to take the venue fee down from 10 to 5 so I'd be very grateful if you guys could help me out with that (:

Top Bottom