• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zombies... Are Coming... The Peashooter Support Thread

Voodoo7995

Smash Journeyman
So this will sound super stupid unless you here me out... What if Peashooter from Plants vs Zombies was Piranha Plant's Echo Fighter? That would be more likely, but this thread is to support him as a Semi-Clone.... Here we Go!

Btw, #PLANTGANG
downloadfile.png

While I would like it if the design of peashooter was the above image in a pot, it would still be cool if he was 2d, like in the mobile games.

What is a Peashooter?

Peashooter is one of the poster children for the popular mobile game Plants vs Zombies. He is known, and commonly loved, by all.

Why Peashooter over the other PvZ plants?
Peashooter is easily the most recognizable and powerful plant in the game. With all of its variations, like 'Snow Pea' or 'Fire Peashooter', he has some great moveset potential.

First, Lets handle the Alts:

Basic - Just a basic Peashooter in a brown pot

Blue - The plant itself turns sky blue, and the pot turns white. This color represents the Snow Pea plant.

Scarlet - Peashooter is now orangeish-red color. The pot stays brown.

Sunflower - The Peashooter turns orange and his leaves turn yellow, to resemble the Sunflower Plant.

Primal - The Peashooter turns into a Primal Peashooter, and the pot stays brown.

Repeater - The Peashooter gains more leaves, and the pot turns orange.

Law Pea - The Peashooter turns into a Law Pea. It gains a cowboy hat and a mustache, and its pot gains a sheriff's badge.

Toxic Pea - The Peashooter is now wearing a gas mask. Its pot turns Metallic Purple.

Now for a Moveset...

Nuetral-
(A basic jab that deals grass damage)

Down Tilt-
(Peashooter drops down and spins in a circle. This damages foes within a close proximity to her)

Side Tilt-
(Fires a single pea in the direction in which she's facing. The pea deals grass damage)

Up Tilt-
(Uses her leaves to swipe upwards, dealing small amounts of damage. This deals grass damage)

B Air-
(She swings her pot backward to deal damage to enemies directly behind her)

D Air-
(Same as piranha plant)

N Air-
(Whips her leaves forward, dealing grass damage)

Up Special- Pea Power
(Piranha plant shoots a giant pea downward with so much force, that he is thrown into the sky. The giant pea deals grass damage)

Nuetral Special- Ice Ptooie
(Similar to piranha plant, except she shoots an frozen pea instead of a spikeball. The frozen pea does not come back down though. It is shot high up into the air and falls back down eventually if it doesn't hit. The pea freezes an enemy if it hits, and deals very small amounts of water damage.)

Side Special- Fire Pea
(Peashooter shoots a fire pea that deals fire damage)

Down Special- Cherry Bomb
(Peashooter throws a Cherry Bomb plant in front of him, which blows up after a small amount of time. This explosion deals fire damage)

Final Smash- Plant Food
(Similar to Inkling, Peashooter absorbs plant food and creates a giant beam of peas that continues firing for 5 seconds. The peas deal grass damage)

Here's some taunts:
Up Taunt-
Celebrate (from PvZGW)

Down Taunt-
Peahooter's Punch Out (from PvZGW)

Side Taunt-
Aloha (from PvZGW)

And now for kirby...
He gains Peashooters leaves and his face now pops out of a Peashooter Mouth.

For music, I think the only one that would really catch my eye is the main theme for the first PvZ game.

For a stage, I'd love to see one resembling the og garden from the first PvZ...

I'd also love if there was a brawler costune that was basic zombie clothes, and a giant head (similar to sans) of a basic zombie...

I know everyones going to take this as a joke, but I honestly would really love this to happen... Go ahead and get you jokes out now I guess... This is 100% serious for me, I'd main Peashooter so hard. Bye, :ultpokemontrainer:... Thank you, Next :ultbayonetta1: and :ultpiranha:...

Last edited:

Voodoo7995

Smash Journeyman
First you say that peashooter should be it's echo and set it up as your main idea, then give him an original moveset. Doesn't make much sense.
No I said that sounded more likely... I stated that the post would make him a semi-clone

Oddball

Smash Lord
I wouldn't mind seeing a Plants vs Zombies character, but I think having a plant and a zombie that work together could actually work better. They could be like a duck Hunt team.

Voodoo7995

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't mind seeing a Plants vs Zombies character, but I think having a plant and a zombie that work together could actually work better. They could be like a duck Hunt team.
Maybe a plant growing out of the zombies's cone hat?

Top Bottom