• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Yoshi Community Combo Video

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion

The Yoshi Community Combo Video

So lets give this a try. The title says it all this is a Yoshi community combo video. Anyone who mains, used to main, or secondaries Yoshi may be in this video but I need CLIPS. I plan on getting this done but this depends more on you guys and if you're able to provide me with clips. You may send me a youtube link (make sure you tell me at what time), send it to me via wii replay, or send it to me off your sd card on skype or an uploading site. Anything will do. Just let me know on this thread, through pm, skype, whatever. Now we need a couple of things.

- A name for the video (something witty like Eggstinction or something)
- Song suggestions. I already have most of the songs chosen but I'm open for new songs. If I like it enough I'll replace one of the ones I already picked out. I'm going for an electric kind of feel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-2jNiVK86A This will be the opener song as of now. If you all absolutely hate it I can pick a new one.
- Any textures you guys may like for the combo video.
- Someone to work with me. I basically need someone to critic before its released or maybe even help with editing if they're really good at it.

So there you have it. Like I said before, this depends heavily on you guys sending me your clips. Not one Yoshi combo video has happened due to lack of clips and general laziness so lets get this one done this time! :) I will eventually post a deadline based on how thins start off.

Wii FC: 3311-9232-8308-8819
Brawl FC: 3868-7071-9924

Raptor:

MX

Poltergust

Delta

Firefly

Z'zgashi

HadesBlade

Scatz

Sinister Slush

Sharky

Swei

Blacktwins

Nikes

Depster

Jaykidd

Burntsocks

Aggronizing

This part is just for me to keep track of everything and how much we have so far. 58 clips in counting. Still a few I haven't looked at yet too.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Got it Slush. Btw, the clip doesnt necessarily need to be a kill! If it looks good just send me it. Funny clips are also welcomed.

Also, do you guys think I should use some of Zudenka's videos from youtube?

Edit: Dont forget you can send me replays it doesnt have to be a youtube video!

Edit again: Don't watch the clips in the OP. That's just for me to keep everything in one spot and so Yoshi's get motivated to send more since it looks promising. Just wait until the video is done then you can watch it all :0

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
I recommend talking to Zude and Karamity directly (assuming they both speak English--Zudenka has been here before, right?) Then you can ask without things getting weird, and they might have materials not on the Tube.

Also, I call dibs on title rights. It's only fair, since I have a Masters of Fine Art in puns.

A couple of samplers (there will be more where this came from):

- The Unsung Tongue
- Eggzibitionist
- Psyche of the Nikes
- Tyrannosaurus Chorus

Slice~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
risuno
Wtf you guys are fast.
Pls tell me that you won't finish the Video this week already or something like that. haha

Need some time.

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Out of the preliminary suggestions, I was going to vote for "The Unsung Tongue" until I saw "Psyche of the Nikes." It sounds so cool.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Looks like 'Psyche of the Nikes' is a fav, time for the world to see our Nike powah~!

I'll send my own replays/upload some clips soon if you guys are cool with me partaking in this.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I've got a clip of my own featuring a hard read Fsmash. Perhaps we could get a mini-montage of Fsmashes going? =p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d1Y_qbsBsA&feature=relmfu#t=00m46s

It turns out I have the links to the clips I dug up last time saved in a notepad file. Thanks past me! Here are a couple of the better ones (they're all fairly old; I might try and find some more recent ones)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCXJRVMGb6o&feature=channel_video_title#t=03m12s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_NiUyArZO8&feature=channel_video_title#t=10m09s

Also Raptor, I have a decent amount of editing experience, though I don't have the programs on my laptop. If you want somebody to critique the video before you release it, I'd be happy to help.

:005:

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
People sending in clips :D Will update tommorow and take the clips off the OP

Also, Jile give more title suggestions please. :3

Edit: That will be great Firefly and send them in Yoshi888. Any Yoshi main is good for this.

blacktwins13

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blacktwins13
D

Deleted member 189823

Do I need to send you the replay file itself, or is the Youtube video enough?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
"It is very disturbing that Chibo knows the exact number that ROB's Uthrow kills Yoshi."

:005:
And we all know why. :awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwAWnioEuyQ&feature=plcp

0:58 (include the Egg Roll part after the kill plz. Actually, just watch that entire first match. :awesome:)
6:25
6:58->End
Footstool at 6:00 trollololol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GGnoub-szY
4:44
7:24?

I recommend using the above video and looking for clips for Firefly, though. He ****ed me up so bad in the beginning. Then I lamed him to death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIlS7O7reoA

9:35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWjWbuqCRsI&feature=autoshare

17:10

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Yay this might get done if this keeps up. Still need some more though.
@Scatz Help out please I'm sure you have more stuff.
@Firefly MX mollywopped you.
@Rest of Yoshis who posted something: Ill look at the rest of the clips tomorrow I'm kinda busy today. Also, there's some other Yoshis who sent me some clips not in this thread, so there's actually more then you see right now :3

Swei, it can be anything you want.

blacktwins13

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blacktwins13
Blacktwins, are you trying to send me replays? If so which Wii should I add along with the corresponding Brawl FC.

:phone:
add both the brawl fc's and wc's raptor cuz i switch wii's occasionally and have good footage on both of them. and my other brawl fc is 3652-8438-9213. have you added for both of them so now i just have to send them.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
take away the links. It is revealing the combos and people will know what to expect when the video is made.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I've seen all of the ones in the 1st post and I will watch them again and again and again and again TO PROVE MY POINT BLAHBVLAHVBLH CURSE YOU DELTA THE PLATYPUS

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Deadline Nov 25th? Sweet. Roughly, how many clips would you like from each of us Raptor?

Top Bottom