• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Yo-kai Watch Mascot! (Jibanyan For Smash!) (Under New Management!)

ZealousGamer

Smash Ace
I disagree. I think Jibanyan should be alone and Nate and Whisper (and maybe Komasan?) could be added as DLC.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I think only Jibanyan is a diservice it should be a Trio of Nate Jibanyan and Whisper
I agree with you! Yokai Watch definitely deserves more than 2 reps. Jibanyan and Whisper definitely merit to be playable on the roster. And Nate could have Katie as a skin. I think Nate could function similarly to how Yugi (Yugioh) was in Jump Ultimate Stars. Nate's moveset would consist of summoning a variety of Yokai to attack.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I never thought I'd live to see the day...

EwPMVD5XAAE2MvP.png

This was trending on Twitter. We are making our voices heard!

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I didn't realize it needed saving.
I mean, Level-5 shut down its localisation studio, which means stuff like the English version of YW4 is VERY uncertain at this point. People just don't want to see the series fall to the wayside.

Look, even Chuggaconroy has gotten in on it!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Oh we need to save it i mean i didnt buy every game but i still bought the 2 and 3 game so i want to get the 4th one too!

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I mean, Level-5 shut down its localisation studio, which means stuff like the English version of YW4 is VERY uncertain at this point. People just don't want to see the series fall to the wayside.

Look, even Chuggaconroy has gotten in on it!

Not gonna lie, At this point i just kinda gave up on YK4's localization and just imported the Japanese version lol It just makes me sad that we can't play it in english because as gameplay wise it's pretty good.

I didn't think Emile was into the series. He should lets play the three 3DS titles, i'm sure that'd be fun after his Xenoblade project

Last edited:
Top Bottom