• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "Year of Luigi" combo video collaboration thread

badangadang

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry the thing with vudus music didn't work out. I appreciate your effort and patience a lot papapaint.

Is it possible to push this out before the end of the month?

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
Hey Luigis got some news u might wanna hear, particuarly Papapaint.

I got in contact with Vudujin, and he told me he's working on the song for the Year Of luigi combo video, and will release it in a week or two (depending on his work schedule).

badangadang

Smash Apprentice
I like this a lot. Papa should be able to use it in the Weegee vid. Excellent work Vudu!

Papapaint

Just your average kind of Luigi.
What badangadang said.

I've been working on it a bit here and there, but it's intensive on my CPU due to all the footage. My plan was to upgrade my rig this week (I left my job to go full time video editing), but my boss is illegally withholding my paycheck.

I really wanted to release it in August, but my backup plan was to spend the whole next week working on it. Instead, I've gotta spend this whole next week looking for part-time work to make up for the money I earned that I'm not being paid.

Hulka

Smash Cadet
For what its worth, I have more clips, and if possible, can be switched out with my old ones? Probably not but ill post them anyways

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPAjkHPOAq0

8:30 good reads into a cool down air edge guard

15:40 f tilt into wd back roll read into shoryuken

17:19 jankiest combo of my life, ending of down b, into up air, into fair, to invincible drop off bair for the edge guard

Last edited:
Top Bottom