• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Xenoblade discussion thread - "Let's press on! And on! AND ON!"

Which Xenoblade game should receive new form of representation first?

• Xenoblade Chronicles

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Welcome to the discussion thread about one of the newly introduced series in Smash for 3DS/Wii U,
the Xenoblade discussion thread!

Come here to discuss about Xenoblade-related content in Smash globally, in terms of characters (playable and non-playable like ATs and enemies), stages, music tracks and more!

List of related threads:

- Elma (Xenoblade Chronicles X)

Bebe Mignon

Smash Ace
So far, the likely contenders are: Elma, Rex, and Homura.

I can't say who has the best chance of earning a spot on the roster. I guess it all depends on how Nintendo approaches Smash for the Switch. If it's just a port with a few new characters, then the chances of one of them getting in is extremely slim.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ah yes, a Xenoblade thread. :)

The series has a lot to work with in terms of characters and content. I hope that we see more beyond Shulk and Xenoblade 1.
Personally, I think either X or 2 will get more treatment, maybe 2 will get it over X because it's more recent.

I'm actually wondering if 2 will be continuation of Xenoblade 1 or if it will take place in its own universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom