• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "Would You Rather" Thread

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Only play one game. There's already a few games that I've played consistently for year(s), and only the occasional other title has interrupted that. It's just a matter of picking which one I'll marry.

Would you rather have the ability to see into the mind of anyone you speak to (and be forced to do so), or have everyone else be able to read your mind at will?

Glitch_Wiz

Smash Cadet
Be forced to read one's mind. Rather know the truth of the person I'm speaking to rather than letting everyone know what kind of person I am.

Would you rather play a game based off of a movie completely 100% or watch a film based off of a game until the credits end

BagrB0y

Smash Cadet
Mmmm.... thats tricky, but probably watch a film- There are some games that I think *could* make REALLY entertaining movies, its just that people fail to keep what makes a game feel special in a different medium.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
film-based video game. I watched the 358/2 HD cutscenes and that was fun.

WYR play a horror game where the monster never actually shows up to kill you OR play a dating sim where all the dateable characters are already happily married to you?

Austria

Smash Rookie
NNID
HOW ABOUT NO?
3DS FC
1234-5678-9012
Switch FC
1234 4321 1244
The first one.
The second one is just disgusting; and immoral. At least I’d never get scared.

WYR be in a Pokémon game or a Digimon game

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Pokemon game, hands down.

WYR be stuck having to eat your favorite food or be stuck having to drink your favorite beverage?

Austria

Smash Rookie
NNID
HOW ABOUT NO?
3DS FC
1234-5678-9012
Switch FC
1234 4321 1244
Eating my favorite food.

Would you rather have to main Melee Kirby or Brawl Ganondorf?

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Melee Kirby.

WYR have Fortnite, Minecraft, Five Nights at Freddy's, or Undertale be represented in Smash?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
probably either Minecraft or Undertale.

Would You Rather...
Come into a multi-million dollar fortune only to find that it's all in gift cards set to expire in a year's time?
Or...
Meet the love of your life who's everything you look for in your significant other, but it turns out they're a golddigger?

Top Bottom