• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The worst glitch that I have ever seen.

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
People, I have found a terrible glitch/exploit on Smash 3ds.

It only works online, and abused properly it can absolutely guarantee a perfect winrate.
All I will say about it is that it allows you to interrupt any match without it counting as a ragequit., thus allowing you to play again almost immediately and without increasing the dropout count.
As I don't have a WiiU, I don't know if a variant of it can be done on this version, but it is quite likely.
Code name: "Draw Button". Because that's basically waaht it does, a insta-draw.

We are talking of something that must NEVER become public knowledge, or online will become absolutely unplayable.
This is meant as a warning to everybody who plays this game:
If you have never seen it, please, don't try to find this glitch.
And if you know about the Draw Button, please do not use it. AND NEVER EVER TALK TO ABSOLUTELY ANYBODY ABOUT HOW TO USE IT. It must be never discovered.

And if you happen to know someone that works with Nintendo, please tell them to perma-ban from online the 3ds with the Friend Code 0920-3611-4128 (mine) and to contact me afterwards. Fortunately, I think it is possible to fix, by modifying the ban system, but only a Nintedo executive could do that.

This is a completely serious post. I pray to Arceus that nobody ever has to suffer from this.
To fully confirm it's effectiveness I have been forced to use it on For Glory today, about half a dozen times... To everybody that was on the receiving end of it: I am horribily sorry, I assure you, I am taking this to my grave.

Last edited:

link2702

Smash Champion
No one really cares about the win rate in smash 4. That phase is long over, likewise the game is nearing its end on 3ds and Wii U, and smash 4 deluxe for switch is coming, so we'll worry about this glitch if it turns out they didn't fix it in the switch port

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
That's the thing, because of how it works, it might be possible to do in Smash Switch.
And the problem are the 9999999999999+ scrubs that plague the online, if this spreads out, you can guarantee they will abuse it to hell and back.

Last edited:
Top Bottom