• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The WORST character for Brawl...............

7ak

Smash Journeyman
You've seen enough threads like "OMFG (Insert character name) for Brawl would rock!".......so who would you consider to be the worst possible character for Brawl?

My pick..............the Nintendo DS Stylus:

Honorable mention.............Reggie Fils-Amie (I love Reggie, just not for Brawl):

You've seen enough threads like "OMFG (Insert character name) for Brawl would rock!".......so who would you consider to be the worst possible character for Brawl?

Honorable mention.............Reggie Fils-Amie (I love Reggie, just not for Brawl):

Are you kidding me? Reggie is the best choice. D=

tappy

Smash Ace

the nintendo ds stylus would be great for and enemy like how masterhand is:chuckle:

but i hate marth so i dont want him in brawl

Kazuya

Smash Journeyman
Tappy - lol, if Marth wasn't in Brawl i'd kill you lol

I don't want Pichu in Brawl.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
I got one none of you can beat. On this old Smash forum I used to go to, there was actually one person who was arguing in favor of Andy Milonakis being in Brawl.

I'm not even kidding. He was actually saying things like "How kan he not be in smash i mean everybody loves taht show and his super smash could be turning into teh fish guy u might az wel call him confrmd cause hes awesum"

I defy any of you to honestly tell me you've heard a worse idea than that.

I win.

McD

Smash Journeyman
George Bush

My pick for worst character to go in a game

Thats right, George Bush . . .

Kirye

Smash Ace

McD

Smash Journeyman
lol, since there are two george bushes, I would like to point out, if you type FAILURE on Google, George bush shows up first or second

XD !!!!

Kirye

Smash Ace
Shade: Wait.. You'd want to see Spider Man and Master Chief, two losers already, in brawl, but not Peter Griffon? =S Blasphemy!!

McD: If you type Failure in Google and put "I'm feeling Lucky" you get taken to Bush's profile, haha.

McD

Smash Journeyman
lol, thats so awsome, didn't know that one ^-^
Proud of you lmao

bijoukaiba

Smash Journeyman
Worst? Any character from Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, or Halo as a 3rd Party suggestion.

Someone once suggested the Powerpuff Girls, Mickey Mouse, or Wolverine as well. Tch, what a noob...

And although I would want another FE character or two in Brawl, I DON'T want them if they're just going to replace MARTH. Roy can go, but we're keeping Marth. :)

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
Marth!? MARTH!? You're right. Being an awesome character in Brawl, representing and originating one of Nintendo's greatest series' (Fire Emblem,) as well as being the number 1 choice for Melee by Japan in 2001, bringing Fire Emblem overseas, and increasing his fanbase over here, no, he's the single worst choice for Brawl. No one else. Just him.

No. Just stop.

As for actual bad choices, feel free to read my sig.

parrothead

Smash Lord

Name: Naked Mario! ;D
First apperance: Mario bubblebath advertisements in the Mid 80s

B: Bubblebath Projectile
B+ Forward: Water Splash
B+ Down: Soap Slide
B + Up: Bath Shower

Taunt: Screams like a little girl and tries to cover himself.

Extreme Attack: Super Mario Bros. Shampoo

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to get kicked in the balls for this, but....

not kiddling.... I don't see how anybody could wan't this character in...
*kicks you in the balls*

Toad is awesome. He was my favorite character in Super Mario 2, alongside peach. As for his moves, they could simply BS his moves, like they did with Cap Falcon.

Also...I have a love for underappreciated characters, and Toad is one of the most underappreciated of all time. Show the little mushroom head some love!

T-major

Smash Champion
*kicks you in the balls*

Toad is awesome. He was my favorite character in Super Mario 2, alongside peach. As for his moves, they could simply BS his moves, like they did with Cap Falcon.

Also...I have a love for underappreciated characters, and Toad is one of the most underappreciated of all time. Show the little mushroom head some love!
Toad isn't awsome. he's generic, and serves no inportant purpose to the Mario series besides being a species that replaces humans, and a filler character in the sports games. they don't even refer to him by a name... just "Toad", which is the name of the species he belongs to. and it has nothing to do with moves. it's the fact that he's a stupid character that dosn't deserve to be in.

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
A love for the underdog. It's the same reason people are clammering for Luigi to have a stand alone game. Would it be very unique? No, not really. It'd basically be a Mario game, only starring Luigi. But people want to see it anyways.

I just have a thing for generic characters. I love seeing basic, normal things made awesome. In one of my fighting game ideas, I'd like one of the characters to be using a weaponized version of coathangers. It's just how I am. I'm also one of the people who wouldn't mind seeing generic enemies making an apperance in Smash Bros.

If you're not one of those people, that's fine. I don't expect you to understand our love of the generic. But we are out there, and we would love to see Toad make an appearance.

T-major

Smash Champion
A love for the underdog. It's the same reason people are clammering for Luigi to have a stand alone game. Would it be very unique? No, not really. It'd basically be a Mario game, only starring Luigi. But people want to see it anyways.

I just have a thing for generic characters. I love seeing basic, normal things made awesome. In one of my fighting game ideas, I'd like one of the characters to be using a weaponized version of coathangers. It's just how I am. I'm also one of the people who wouldn't mind seeing generic enemies making an apperance in Smash Bros.

If you're not one of those people, that's fine. I don't expect you to understand our love of the generic. But we are out there, and we would love to see Toad make an appearance.
I'm not saying that a Toad would be bad, it would just have to be a Toad that has some significance. Like Toadsworth. I'm all for Toadsworth in Brawl, because he has a personality, a name, and some significance in the series. he would basicaly be the same as a normal Toad getting in, but he would be more interesting as a character because of his personality. I'm just against the normal, run-of-the-mill Toad getting in (which is the one I normaly see people suporting)

and I like seeing basic things turned awsome too. thats one of the reasons why I like characters from fighting games so much (mainly Guilty Gear). I have several ideas for weapons based off normal items. the one I have the most thought out is a needle and thread type weapon. in fact, I biuld the acual chatacters, around what weapons they use. but I'm getting off topic...

all in all, your reason for wanting Toad (or any other generic character) is a good one. I, however, don't think a regular Toad is important enough to be considered for Brawl.

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I see where you're coming from T-Major. But when I, and I think everyone else who supports this character, talks about Toad, we're talking about the one that does have some significance.

There always seems to be one toadstool that is always by Peach's side. Her loyal servant. He may not have his own unique name, but he does have some personality. He was playable in Super Mario Bros 2, in Mario Kart, in many of the Mario sports games, he's the first Toad you meet in Mario RPG. That is who we are normally reffering to.

And yes, Two.Of.Hearts, having a koopa troopa would be fun too :)

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
I know many will give me negative reps for this, but I don't give a ****. Here are the most idiotic picks I've seen and so many support them....

The Miis

I'm sure there are a hell of more others.....

Top Bottom