• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wofl House (Video Thread)

TrippyWOLF

Smash Rookie
Oh I was referring to the ones in the first post. WOW! Now that is a match, very nice thanks for that :)
Reason for it is, my friend and I have been playing brawl 1vs1's for about two years or more, my mains were pikachu and kirby, while his was mostly olimar, I was getting beat a few times one day and decided to try out wolf, and I completely outplayed his olimar 3 times in a row. Then later it seemed like the matches would go one way or another, I'd trail him and destroy his pikmin and KO him, or he would do a bunch of combos on me as soon as he could punish a move I did. Needless to say I think I'll stick with wolf. I know about the tier list and how is olimar second to the top behind MK, and wolf is borderline, that's not going to stop me since I've seen my friend do amazing with ganondorf lol.

Rizen

Smash Legend

TrippyWOLF

Smash Rookie
Hahaha well it just so happens my gamertag in most games are something with trip in it, the main game I play is World of Warcraft and my character's name is Trippinlol.
Thanks for posting those, pretty pro bairs and dtilts against peach there. I'm currently working on shining and stage scarring, and doing multiple bairs in the air, stuff like that. I was able to do scarring on FD(my friend and I play that stage by default), but not like you can in some other stages like smashville etc.

CsxMark

Smash Cadet
NNID
MarkLv7
Sorry bros kinda was on a big ass break from brawl which included females football and sleep... lol but yeah I'm somewhat back just had a smashfest with a couple of money matches and I recorded a set where I used Wolf for rounds 2 and 3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-5fhEgtPo8 CsxMark (Falco/Wolf) vs PikminFanatic (Olimar)
Pretty good set imo watch the whole thing

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Here's the recording for a tournament in FL this past weekend, Brawl top8 starts at 5h: https://www.twitch.tv/polaritygg/v/55584948

1st set was against a TL where we were both playing like trash so tbh I don't recommend watching it. Around 5h 24min is winners finals vs MVD. Fun set. A bit after that I play Paradise (Peach, used to go by Goofball), then MVD again. All of us were super rusty... but it was still fun to play Brawl again :3

Top Bottom