• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS The unofficial "What's your Win/Loss ratio?" Thread!

MSCowboy

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, lifelong smash lover, uncompetitive scrub, and brand new board member here, posting my very first thread!

After almost 200 matches so far, my win/loss is somehow exactly 50%. But wait, let me defend myself! I have a habit of quitting very quickly against anyone that I'm clearly better than, so I don't get to rack up the wins that way. On the other hand. I NEVER back down from anyone that is evenly matched or better than me. If you kick my tush, I'm gonna stick around until you get sick of me, and hopefully learn something from it. So, bashing my head against better players has probably brought my ratio down a little.

How about you guys?

Last edited:

Mr. Bones

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bones-kun
3DS FC
3797-8360-5628
I haven't played that many because priorities. XD But I'm at a 62-5 ratio atm. 92.53% win rate. I do the opposite. If I fight someone that's not as good as me, I teach them not to roll so much because Bowser is amazing at punishing them. lolol

Also I've taught other Bowsers the importance of Fire Breath. It's just too gud. I've had some amazing rivals though. Two different people got the 5 wins on me until I adapted pretty quickly. They had nice fundamentals and knew how to follow up with their characters, but also had a set pattern that became easy to predict.

SoraYoshi

Smash Cadet
NNID
xNinjaYoshix
3DS FC
0130-1855-1624
1 win and 5 loses on For Glory 1v1's since the lag is like a slow moving slideshow to me and I can't do anything but lose since quitting risks banning and stuff.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
24 For Glory matches. 15 victories, 9 defeats. So 62.50%. I don't have a lot of problem with lag, but I still get rekt every now and then. :p

Narigo1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-2763-4068
82 wins 12 losses with 87% ratio. I loss of few of them because I didnt go with my main.

Last edited:

Gawain

Smash Lord
NNID
Gawain
3DS FC
5069-4113-9796
122 matches and 110 wins so far.
edit: 1 on 1s only though

Last edited:

Marxally

Smash Apprentice
82% W/D ratio with 30~ games (just 1vs1)
I dunno what they do, cause I ****ing suck xD

Last edited:

LckyAce

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LckyAce
3DS FC
0533-4950-3798
Win Rate: 38.63%
Wins:34
Loses:54 :c

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
49-3, 2 losses from the same person, the first guy I fought and we played for like 3 hours. 1 loss, I SD'd and couldn't come back. 2nd loss I tried a lulzy pick with Mega Man and failed. 3rd loss I was outplayed the entire way through, forget who, though. Might've been the same guy.

Cherubas

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0774-4746-9812
According to my Records I'm currently 12 - 0 in For Glory 1v1s. Bowser Jr too stronk! It says I have a total of 4 deaths but that was probably from the 2 games each I played as Little Mac and Sheik. Bj would never let me down.

I haven't played a whole lot yet because I've been trying to fix my lag in For Fun mode. Ironically I only seem to lag in For Fun though, so maybe it's just the number of people.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Pretty much 50% in for Glory 1 on 1. I get my ass handed to me quite often. :p It's nothing like playing against CPUs, I have to adjust.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Currently 208 Team Battles with a 68.75% win rate. I've been mostly using Robin.

Rylos

Smash Rookie
75W-2L For Glory 1v1. Been using Lucina, Sonic, Little Mac and Greninja.

Lichi

This is my war snarl
I'm on 50% win ratio overall after about 200 for glory matches and going through all the characters. I'm always excited to get matched against stronger opponents and try to overcome them. Trashing opponents is no fun and I leave those games quickly.

TTYK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EJ_Locke
Hey everyone, lifelong smash lover, uncompetitive scrub, and brand new board member here, posting my very first thread!

After almost 200 matches so far, my win/loss is somehow exactly 50%. But wait, let me defend myself! I have a habit of quitting very quickly against anyone that I'm clearly better than, so I don't get to rack up the wins that way. On the other hand. I NEVER back down from anyone that is evenly matched or better than me. If you kick my tush, I'm gonna stick around until you get sick of me, and hopefully learn something from it. So, bashing my head against better players has probably brought my ratio down a little.

How about you guys?
Lag is terrible.

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
A lot of my friends like to bring up how lucky I can be in video games, and my win ratio in For Glory mode is now 77.77%.
Dem lucky 7s! I think I won't play anymore For Glory matches just to keep that! xD

Spirst

171 wins - 17 losses. The win rate is at 90.95% right now but will probably rise some more. Majority of my games have been lagless or very minimal but there is the odd time where it does lag noticeably.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I've only played, like, 16 matches, but I'm 75%. I play teams and I got stuck with lousy teammates the first time I played.

Sera Smash

Smash Rookie
Now have people who claim 80% or higher with 100+ games played post a picture of their record and the thread becomes interesting.

Skyvesz

Smash Rookie
Uhm 137 wins 58 Losses 70.25% In the begin it was like a 20 winning streak then i lost a lot matches and now i can get easy 75 % to 80%. Only most of the times i get to play someone that is not that good. But its still good for training.

Last edited:

Chromepenguin

Smash Rookie
73 percent with 26 wins, 7 losses. I haven't played that many yet but I have lost 5 out of 7 of my losses to a little mac...I just can't seem to deal with him well :/ I wonder how many people here are lying...WHAT IF I'M LYING :o what if we're all just...lion.

Doomblaze

Smash Journeyman
73 percent with 26 wins, 7 losses. I haven't played that many yet but I have lost 5 out of 7 of my losses to a little mac...I just can't seem to deal with him well :/ I wonder how many people here are lying...WHAT IF I'M LYING :o what if we're all just...lion.
Right? I have 23 losses and i think 12 of them are to little mac. Wish there were some platforms so I could get under him...

Last edited:

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
I'm gonna be honest - if I know I can defeat whoever easily, I make sure I do lol. I'm trying to rack up that win/loss ratio real hard

I've only played like 30 games online, but I've lost like 4 or 5 lol. Lag affect a few as well though

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
1v1 For Glory is 49-3, I don't play it too much the lag is killer.

CitizenSNIPS

Smash Cadet
202 games. 73.xx% win ratio.

Mainly using Marth. Captain Falcon as my secondary. Also use Sheik, ZSS and Diddy on occasion. I avoid Japanese players most of the time because I notice the lag is a bit worse compared to playing against US players.

CitizenSNIPS

Smash Cadet
Now have people who claim 80% or higher with 100+ games played post a picture of their record and the thread becomes interesting.
I don't think too many people would lie. I'm more interested to see which characters they are using.

Sera Smash

Smash Rookie

Cool, and I actually made a thread looking for picture data like you provided. As per this thread my question to you is how many people claiming 80%+ winrate are telling the truth, and what do you make of your 60% winrate for the past 10 games? Do you find the matches harder after a long win streak, and easier after a few losses? I'm trying to determine if there's a hidden MMR (which many people are claiming there is not... I think there is). Thoughts?

Sera Smash

Smash Rookie
202 games. 73.xx% win ratio.

Mainly using Marth. Captain Falcon as my secondary. Also use Sheik, ZSS and Diddy on occasion. I avoid Japanese players most of the time because I notice the lag is a bit worse compared to playing against US players.
Could you post or PM me a pic of your record? I'm compiling data.

Top Bottom