• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unofficial Brawl Compendium Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raylin

Smash Rookie
Hello, all.

Although I am a noob by rank here on Smashboards, I was wondering if any of you guys would like to help me in a rather extensive endeavor. I would like to publish a book consisting of the strategies, tactics, terminology (of course) and some hitbox data discussed on these forums. I am looking for some help in this regard. When finished, those who are willing to help will be credited (along with anyone else who contributed in any way). If published, major contributors will get moniez.

Discuss and comment, please. Thanks.

Also, was a tournament the other day. Had no idea Red Ryu was in the same room I was.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Don't do this in the Pool Room, go to Brawl Tactical or Brawl General Discussion. I suggest Tactical, they are more interested in this.

You'll get so many more and better replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom