• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unofficial Bowser Jr. Appreciation Thread

Who Is your new main

• Bowser Jr.

• Larry

• Roy (Koopaling)

• Wendy

• Iggy

• Morton

• Lemmy

• Ludwig

Results are only viewable after voting.

NotTabuu

Smash Rookie
My precious little baby and his seven bros.
But seeing their stock icons in the Sm4sh style looks weird honestly.

jadster12

Smash Cadet
as a bowser jr main it makes my heart warm that you would make a thread about bowser jr im just here to say that he;s the best character in the game and i wont switch from him like tweek sb64 mains/:kirby64::mario64::fox64: sec/:falcon64::ness64: sbm mains/:falcomelee::falconmelee::foxmelee: sec/:luigimelee::drmario: sbb mains//:gw::sonic::mario2: sec/:metaknight::fox::yoshi2: sb4 mains /:4bowserjr::4gaw::4darkpit: sec/:4mario::4falcon::4dedede:

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Switch between Roy and Morton. Still about 85% Roy, 15% Morton, though.

Winter

Smash Rookie
I got completely wrecked by Bowser Jr the other day. I wasn't even mad, I saved a replay and want to pick him up now.

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
I love Larry's hair and more energized look, so I stick with him. I like Roy, Lemmy, and Wendy though as well.

I hope someone uploads their stock icons in time.

Top Bottom