• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh man, I'm dumb. I am attracted to a girl at work that already has a boyfriend who also works there and yet I do stuff like say her hair looks really nice or compliment her on what she's wearing. Like a moron.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I was messaging someone on Eharmony and thought it was going really well but when I checked my messages today it said "profile deleted" for her. I have no way to contact her now.
It's really hard for me to find women I like; I'm autistic and have a 134 IQ. I don't relate to people. There really aren't a lot of fish in the sea, not for me.

While I'm at it, my mom, who has cancer and fibromyalgia and I'm taking care of, was in the emergency room for breathing trouble.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
I was messaging someone on Eharmony and thought it was going really well but when I checked my messages today it said "profile deleted" for her. I have no way to contact her now.
It's really hard for me to find women I like; I'm autistic and have a 134 IQ. I don't relate to people. There really aren't a lot of fish in the sea, not for me.

While I'm at it, my mom, who has cancer and fibromyalgia and I'm taking care of, was in the emergency room for breathing trouble.
I don't think it's a good time to start a relationship during the pandemic. Lots of relationships have been failing due to the impact the virus has had on people's lives. The best thing to do is to move on from it, and learn from your mistakes if a date does let you know of something weird you did.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
I just got to my mother's house for the weekend to find my 8-9 year old cat sick and breathing heavily under the bed (with the rancid smell of diarrhea emanating from him). He was just taken to the vet, and I'm nervous he might not make it, despite him still being young. Last time I saw him he was perfectly fine. He is a bit overweight but not morbidly obese.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think I have what's called "Passive Suicidal Ideation" which is when you don't want to kill yourself but at the same time don't want to really live. Hence, passive. Online says it requires therapy but that's not really going to happen. Especially with Coronavirus.

I'm not sure if there is a solution, or if it really even matters at this point in my life. I feel like I'm too old for any of this to matter anymore.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
At the school I went to last year for eighth grade, I had a few friends. Not many, but enough to keep me going.
But quarantine happened, and the transitoin to high school happened. Pretty soon, I didn't have any IRL friends. No one from middle school came to my high school (which will probably continue to be online for the remainder of the school year) and a lot of people there have friends, so I feel like an outsider in the most literal sense of the word.
I have some friends here and on Discord, but an actual friend I can hang out with? Not a one. When you combine my downright bad social skills, introverted personality, the fact that our teachers don't let us use the chat feature in online classes (the only way we have to communicate), and the fact that our state is going into yet another lockdown, I'll be lucky to find a single friend this year.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
At the school I went to last year for eighth grade, I had a few friends. Not many, but enough to keep me going.
But quarantine happened, and the transitoin to high school happened. Pretty soon, I didn't have any IRL friends. No one from middle school came to my high school (which will probably continue to be online for the remainder of the school year) and a lot of people there have friends, so I feel like an outsider in the most literal sense of the word.
I have some friends here and on Discord, but an actual friend I can hang out with? Not a one. When you combine my downright bad social skills, introverted personality, the fact that our teachers don't let us use the chat feature in online classes (the only way we have to communicate), and the fact that our state is going into yet another lockdown, I'll be lucky to find a single friend this year.
I can see where you're coming from.

I was excited to go to college when I graduated in 2019, and that I did...for a grand total of two semesters before lockdown happened during the second half of my 2020 Spring semester. We do have online classes, but it still doesn't feel as good as actually being on campus to me.

After Halloween, my swim team was allowed to go back to the pool...for a grand total of two weeks before my coach revealed she was in contact with someone who caught COVID. And now we're back to being indoors AGAIN.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So I've been having this problem with my teeth lately where I rub my tongue against the bottom front teeth and notice that gap inbetween them. After looking for the solution online what could be wrong with my teeth I found a forum for dental problems. And found out a lot of people seem to have this problem.

Apparently there isn't anything wrong with my teeth, it's a tic caused by stress and anxiety

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
This whole COVID thing is pissing me off because especially in my city we might be heading into the orange zone next week and what pisses me off is how my city is handling it. This all happened because they allowed a Pickle Ball game to happen while not wearing masks. In fact, they never should have to begin with. Yeah, that was gonna plan out well.

There's the fact that too people have the nerve to get angry when not wearing a mask and not wanting to despite being told. ** them, selfish ** putting others at risk. If they catch it why should I feel bad for them if putting others at their sake?

And another thing is why allowing travel to occur? If anything wouldn't this reduce the chances? This is also something they shouldn't have allowed until this is all over.

There's also the fact too a 100 or more COVID-infected minks escaped into the wild in Denmark leading to them infecting wildlife. Oh boy time to cull all the wildlife.

May just as well wipe out every animal species while at it until there is nothing left if we're so determined to get rid of this virus.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Been feeling like this for a bit now. There are actually days where I feel like this too where I feel I don't want to live anymore and wonder if my love for my family is artificial because that's how I feel sometimes even though I actually do love them. I'm even wondering if this love is me trying to make up for everything I did to them in the past even though I should focus on the now and leave the past behind.

This is why once things settle down with COVID, I'm probably gonna be seeing my therapist again.

Sometimes I honestly worry about my future...

Then again this could be because of the state the world is in now with the pandemic so cabin fever could be setting in for me. I'm certain Summer will be better because then I'll be outside more rather than being inside most of the time.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is it better to just ghost a girl if you think you're at risk of just becoming a beta orbiter?

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Is it better to just ghost a girl if you think you're at risk of just becoming a beta orbiter?
From what I've found, just befriend her normally, and just be honest with your feelings. If she's not attracted to you, she simply won't be attracted to you. But if she does find you attractive, she'll give signs of openness.

I'm 26, and I still struggle with relationships, and that's a large reason for my depression.

Speaking of which, I'm calling the rehab facility tomorrow and looking to admit myself Sunday or Monday. 2020 was one of the worst years of my life, and not just because of Covid.
Though 2021 is looking up with my possibility of being accepted for The Voice, I'm still struggling with my Asperger's/Autism and trouble keeping relationships platonic or romantic.
I have very few friends, and I lose friends as easily as I lose marbles, which is an analogy I use with my therapist.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
From what I've found, just befriend her normally, and just be honest with your feelings. If she's not attracted to you, she simply won't be attracted to you. But if she does find you attractive, she'll give signs of openness.

I'm 26, and I still struggle with relationships, and that's a large reason for my depression.

Speaking of which, I'm calling the rehab facility tomorrow and looking to admit myself Sunday or Monday. 2020 was one of the worst years of my life, and not just because of Covid.
Though 2021 is looking up with my possibility of being accepted for The Voice, I'm still struggling with my Asperger's/Autism and trouble keeping relationships platonic or romantic.
I have very few friends, and I lose friends as easily as I lose marbles, which is an analogy I use with my therapist.
Feeling's are what I'm afraid of. I feel like I have to constantly keep my feelings in check or I'll do something dumb. I also kind of fall for girl's pretty hard so I have to constantly make sure I keep a separation

I might be too emotional compared to other people but no one would know that because I keep quiet and distant to stop myself.

Mostly because the few times I do show emotion it usually leads to problems.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Feeling's are what I'm afraid of. I feel like I have to constantly keep my feelings in check or I'll do something dumb. I also kind of fall for girl's pretty hard so I have to constantly make sure I keep a separation

I might be too emotional compared to other people but no one would know that because I keep quiet and distant to stop myself.

Mostly because the few times I do show emotion it usually leads to problems.
I'm Autistic, so I 100% understand fearing your own thoughts, feelings, emotions, and reactions. I lose friends very easily over what seems trivial to me.
I too fall hard for girls (and boys), and rejection hurts, but it's a risk you must take.
If you cannot lay your head down at night without thinking about this girl, you owe it to yourself and to her to express yourself.
If your feelings are true, you will have pages of words in your heart. You have to express them, or they'll only burn inside of you.
Every person is different, but on average, girls like being adored, as long as it's not stalker level. They like being told that they're sexy, as long as it's not excessive.
The truth is, she either likes you or she doesn't, and if she doesn't, she'll say a hard no. If she does, she'll give you a chance to prove yourself. Be yourself, be honest, and be passionate. Let her know that she's your first choice, not a rebound girl. Let her know that your chest feels funny when you're around her. Let her know that you notice her, her quirks, her, interests, her eye color.
Be creative, but be direct. Don't play games. Be charming, funny, witty, or whatever is natural. Be your best self. But be prepared for all possible outcomes, even a hard rejection.
If you know her girl friends, talk to them, and ask them for advice. Girls know girls better than I do. Lol.
Follow your heart; it's never wrong.

I know this is a lot of small, simple things, but like I said, she either likes you, or she doesn't. And 99 out of 100 times, if someone doesn't like you, they won't ever like you, as heartbreaking as that is.
But if she does, she'll either take you immediately, or she'll give you an opportunity to prove yourself.
Honesty is the key. You can't fake a healthy relationship.
You are the male peacock. Now show her those feathers.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm a caregiver to my mom who has stage 4 cancer and fibromyalgia. We don't live together. I got a call from her today saying that she had a fever so she tried to drive herself to get a covid test but, even though she had been there before, she got lost going to the clinic. The thing is when she has an infection she gets confused like that. She parked and now her car wouldn't start. I asked her if she could call AAA by asking siri on her cell to do it but siri wasn't working for some reason. So I looked up AAA and tried to give her the number but she didn't have a way to write it down. So I ended up talking to her on the land line and called AAA on my cell phone. Her membership had expired so I had to relay information from one phone to another and get it set up again. The AAA guy came and fixed her car battery somehow. I told her to just drive home because she can't see well at night and it was getting late. She made it home okay but she's had symptoms like a cough, fever and fatigue so she probably has covid. So far she hasn't had any severe symptoms like respiratory problems but with her compromised immune system from cancer treatments covid could potentially kill her. She had called the doctor earlier and he said she didn't need to go to the hospital but I'm still worried.
Also I have a minor cough but no other symptoms; I hope I don't have it too.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I just found out someone I considered a “friend” for 2 years is (TW murder) someone who justifies the murder of politicians he doesn’t like. And he said this during, well... what’s going on. HE EVEN BOUGHT ME 40% OF MY ****ING STEAM LIBRARY.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I just found out someone I considered a “friend” for 2 years is (TW murder) someone who justifies the murder of politicians he doesn’t like. And he said this during, well... what’s going on. HE EVEN BOUGHT ME 40% OF MY ****ING STEAM LIBRARY.
Oof. I lost like 90% of friends I ever had, but never because of that.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Oh and also another Twitter mutual just had to turn out to be a creep

coming on to me a bit too strong and (possible sexual harassment cw) doing creepy ass role play crap against my consent in mundane interactions

God

DAMN this week ****ing sucks

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
**** China. Trump. the Trumptards. And %$#@ the idiots not taking this seriously and putting more lives at risk.

Its their damn fault were in this god damn mess.

I'm not taking this back but being such an embarrassment to the human race. The day Trump dies and those who follows him as well is a day I'll celebrate. Same with the idiots putting others at risk and not caring.

Sorry for the rant. Everything going on and what I'm currently going through right now is just too much.

It could just be cabin fever where the feeling I'm having of life right now just feels artificial. To the point I feel no enthusiasm for Godzilla vs. Kong, love for my family feels artificial as I mentioned and worrying of my future also regarding my health issues feeling I might not live for another decade.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
**** China. Trump. the Trumptards. And %$#@ the idiots not taking this seriously and putting more lives at risk.

Its their damn fault were in this good damn mess.

I'm not taking this back but being such an embarrassment to the human race. The day Trump dies and those who follows him as well is a day I'll celebrate. Same with the idiots putting others at risk and not caring.

Sorry for the rant. Everything going on and what I'm currently going through right now is just too much.

It could just be cabin fever where the feeling I'm having of life right now just feels artificial. To the point I feel no enthusiasm for Godzilla vs. Kong, love for my family feels artificial as I mentioned and worrying of my future also regarding my health issues feeling I might not live for another decade.
I understand the animosity toward Trump and his cult, but there's literally no reason to blame China. China did not create the virus; a guy in China was the first to CATCH the virus. Given the fact that a third of the world population lives in China, the most likely place for a disease to start is in.... well, China. That couldn't be helped.
What COULD have helped is if Trump had done something when the United States had 15 cases, and it was still just a Democratic hoax to make him look like an idiot.
But I understand. Covid has completely ****ed with social life. My therapist even gave me a $20 gift card to take a survey on how Covid has affected mental health.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I understand the animosity toward Trump and his cult, but there's literally no reason to blame China. China did not create the virus; a guy in China was the first to CATCH the virus. Given the fact that a third of the world population lives in China, the most likely place for a disease to start is in.... well, China. That couldn't be helped.
What COULD have helped is if Trump had done something when the United States had 15 cases, and it was still just a Democratic hoax to make him look like an idiot.
But I understand. Covid has completely ****ed with social life. My therapist even gave me a $20 gift card to take a survey on how Covid has affected mental health.
China however attempted to cover it up taking the extreme methods they went and didn't alert the rest of the world about it until it was too late nor attempted to close their border and ban flights. So they are part of the blame.

There's also the fact too flight travel hasn't been banned. Maybe JUST maybe perhaps by banning it which should have been done in the first place, this would stop the spread less but nope nothing but money comes first before lives which is why the whole world isn't on a complete lockdown with everything closed.

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
I do not have many complaints, but it does feel weighty that I frequently say things that are misinterpreted by others. I have been told that I say things under an unreasonable assumption that the listener knows what I am thinking. I believe this has caused, and will continue to cause me to gain enemies. This is very frustrating.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Just found this thread. Sometimes I need to take out the trash but my usual social media is not for this kind of things and I'm having one of those nights, floating in sad feelings. Here I'm almost anonimous.
I'm very tired about chasing life goals. The times when I almost had one it vanished in thin air, I feel the effort useless. Academic success, a good job and even a publishing project which was one of the goals of my entire life. I accept my own responsability in my own matters and failures, I don't have any problem with that, but sometimes the disaster happens for reasons that I can't control. My academic project was judged using corrupted standars: everyone pass. The worst project in the class is a 5/10 score not matter what and the best 10/10. For the rest, just place them in order. As result, the bad projects earned a prize while others like me, good but not awesome, suffered a lower valoration. In a fair competition I should have ranked higher and the score wasn't accurate in any form, my effort meant nothing. Even some teachers told us that was unfair, for me and for some of my classmates. Also, the whole valoration was just a simple sentence, not even two verbs. You couldn't even give a response. Our work and future was like something not important.
I lost my first good job due the Covid pandemic, I was working during some months fine and happy but all the new ones in the company were fired no matter how fine or bad you work. I only have options for hard, short timed, badly paid and dangerous jobs which I hate and where I had been working before, because there's no good options around me. That was the first chance I had in years and a global virus destroyed it. I can't understand it.
And adding salt to the wounds, it happened right after the publishing project fiasco. Publishing my own creations is something about I had been dreaming my whole life. Artistic stuff, is a difficult journey. I made contact with a cool publisher who accepted my project and offered quick responses about how adjust it for a better result. After the first email I had to contact with them because they didn't do it in their own timeframe and the answers about how to go with the project were just postponements and excuses for not starting with the work. The last months they didn't even answered my mails. This situation lasted for two years while my patience and illusion drained and I also found that I wasn't the only creator in the fight with those jerks. I had to quit. I rejected my biggest dream, the one that could have been the first step in my career, the one for I had been fighting my whole life and still do. But now I'm broken.
I know, new opportunities can appear, new hopes... But every single important step which I worked for dissapeared or died in my own face and I couldn't do anything. I can't control a pandemic, I can't control an unfair academic jury, not even able to control a lazy publisher because free will. So, why I keep fighting? I just want to reach somewhere. Some people say to me that I just have bad luck. How can I go with that? Just being lucky? I need to know that the effort makes sense.
Thanks if you read it, thanks a lot.
Im in a pretty similar situation as you no job and i just cant make artistic stuff!
I wish there was a easy way to express myself!
Also i have no Friends or family!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I wonder if I should stop taking my antidepressant medication. It's making me a more sociable person, and I guess people like me better while taking it. But I'm not sure I like myself better. The more you talk the better chance you have of doing or saying something stupid. Maybe it'd be better to just go back to being by myself and not talking with anyone.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Two of my three friends who recently caught COVID made a full recovery. No organ damage, and they’re not long haulers. It’s like they never had it and I’m so glad for them.

the third, however... he had cormorbities and... he’s now a long hauler.

Dammit. I should have told him to go to the hospital as a precaution, get better treatment instead of merely self isolating. He was sicker longer than the other two as well.

** *** ****. I can only hope he gets back to 100% someday and that his organs aren’t damaged.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Two of my three friends who recently caught COVID made a full recovery. No organ damage, and they’re not long haulers. It’s like they never had it and I’m so glad for them.

the third, however... he had cormorbities and... he’s now a long hauler.

Dammit. I should have told him to go to the hospital as a precaution, get better treatment instead of merely self isolating. He was sicker longer than the other two as well.

** *. I can only hope he gets back to 100% someday and that his organs aren’t damaged.
Prayers go out to your third friend Rie. Pray he makes a fine recovery.

Glad your other friends turned out fine.

Rizen

Smash Legend
My mom's handicapped and she broke her glasses so I have to drive her everywhere. In her car there's a handicap plaque hanging so we can park in handicap spots but it snowed so the windshield got covered and now I find a ticket on the car for not displaying a plaque. Now I have to straiten this **** out. Also my mom was in the hospital recently. She's okay but it's ALWAYS something, some problem to deal with.

PS
It's so ****ing COLD here!!!

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I contemplated ending my life last night. I cried for a couple hours, had a massive headache, got a 24 hour Facebook ban for telling a transphobic person that if they were going to call trans women men, then they might as well just say what they really think and call them the f-slur that rhymes with maggots.
I recently lost my best friend, and my previous best friend, so my loneliness has been a constant pull on my heart, and I really only have my dreams to look forward to, as my other options are bleak.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I contemplated ending my life last night. I cried for a couple hours, had a massive headache, got a 24 hour Facebook ban for telling a transphobic person that if they were going to call trans women men, then they might as well just say what they really think and call them the f-slur that rhymes with maggots.
I recently lost my best friend, and my previous best friend, so my loneliness has been a constant pull on my heart, and I really only have my dreams to look forward to, as my other options are bleak.
Sorry to hear that. I've been there a lot in the past. I know it's hard to imagine now but things really do get better. Hang in there.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Sorry to hear that. I've been there a lot in the past. I know it's hard to imagine now but things really do get better. Hang in there.
My oldest brother died in 2012. He had Paranoia Schizophrenia. My mother always rationalizes his death by saying, "he's not suffering anymore," and it hurts me deep down knowing that that will be people's reaction to my death.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I, unfortunately, ended up just having another mental breakdown on the social thread where I just vented out how I'm sick of this world is run by corrupted politicians and governments.

Came from the fact a Tyloid Fever outbreak is happening in the US and the last thing we need is another pandemic to deal with, one especially more deadly than COVID.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I might have come close to getting fired today. I’m making a lot of mistakes and maybe I should take a day or two off for mental health from work.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
i have 0 friends or family no one even trys to understand me i am so traumatised that i repeat inconsidarate things that the people that should help me said to me for example:
Stop with putting AAAAAALLLLL Blame on us (eventhough im saying that im Annoying, Lazy and have Anger issues and they barely admit mistakes), You suck, You should go to a Psychatry they can help you ( Eventhough i was there 2 times for being loud and they only made my trauma Worse AND THEY KNOW THAT), ThInK pOsItIv (eventhough my life is complete Crap and i need to vent to the Internet)

I can barely sleep (to be fair my matress is old), I still cant vent through Creativity, Im not wanted at Jobs, i cant play outside because im an adult

I know its weird but i just want to be hugged by someone that loves me

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Nearly 25 years and literally nothing to show for it. I wake up either feeling unmotivated or like my brain is screaming. If I try to buckle down I feel overwhelmed and get burnt out, and if I try and take things easy I start stressing and realize how far behind I am.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
i hate, hate, HATE the fact that im the only hispanic person in my family and my region that doesn't know a lick of spanish

in fact i hate spanish. it's the most boring language ever and i hate that for my area and parts of jobs here it's p much a requirement

i hate that in doctor's appointments where i have to go with mom, she and the doctor only speak spanish and im not privy to a word they're saying

**** spanish! i wish i wasn't spanish!!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It kind of snuck up on me but I think I'm depressed. I've seen to lost my creative drive - I haven't drawn a single thing in months. I tried making pixel art but nothing I made ended up any good. My room is a mess and I haven't felt like getting exercise. In my head I thought I was fine. But I don't notice usually until a bunch of stuff starts piling up.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
It kind of snuck up on me but I think I'm depressed. I've seen to lost my creative drive - I haven't drawn a single thing in months. I tried making pixel art but nothing I made ended up any good. My room is a mess and I haven't felt like getting exercise. In my head I thought I was fine. But I don't notice usually until a bunch of stuff starts piling up.
I mean im creative and Depressed (okay maybe im not depressed but im definitly Veeeeeery Sad)
Yeah i know what you mean i may be super creative but have no way (right now of realizing it sorta reversed right) try modding some Games for example mod Dragonball Xenoverse 2 it makes you a bit acomplished and its Fun!

Rizen

Smash Legend
My mom's in the hospital. I was taking her to get her second eye cataract surgery but the doctor there said her oxygen levels were too low for the anesthesia. So I took her to the ER and they've done several tests. She already had stage 4 cancer but they don't think it moved to her lungs. They haven't found anything bad but her oxygen is still low so they're going to preform a biopsy. She'll be in the hospital for several more days. I've been taking care of her cat.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
My mom's in the hospital. I was taking her to get her second eye cataract surgery but the doctor there said her oxygen levels were too low for the anesthesia. So I took her to the ER and they've done several tests. She already had stage 4 cancer but they don't think it moved to her lungs. They haven't found anything bad but her oxygen is still low so they're going to preform a biopsy. She'll be in the hospital for several more days. I've been taking care of her cat.
Yeah cancer sucks!

Top Bottom