• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Smash Master
Wait what's the point of this? Can't Merk and I just continue behaving like morons (sexy, sexy morons) in here?

Oh, and feel free to delete any posts I've made recently, including this one, because yeah.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I drew the short straw for Christmas shopping.

I am dead.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah but last one closed due to ***gotry.

No really that's literally what it was closed for.

LOL I'M CLEVER.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Why is it that good thread always get closed because of homosexual arguing with other users? It's bothersome. Why not just ban the discussion of homosexuality outright, or tell the gays to stop *****ing whenever people disagree with their lifestyle.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I agree with Merkuri, if you guys are silly enough to keep responding to him, the thread is bound to get locked, durrr!
Quit being a wise *** and look at the bigger picture here. It goes beyond the something bothering you thread. Recently the Women that have undeserved value thread was locked because of gays attacking other users and before that the best friends thread was locked because of gays attacking other users.

There is a pattern here, and the mods need to quit ignoring it and address this problem.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Merkuri, I'm sure less arguments would ensue if you handled the situation a little more respectfully.

Aww great, now our troops are going to have to worry about gay people trying to touch them at night >_<. This sucks.
Did you not expect people to be upset when you made this post?

Smash Master
Goodness; it's like I'm psychic.

I knew you'd come back for me Merkle.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Yeah, we should put all the people who willing choose to be gay into a special room so they can't post anywhere else. That's how you solve problems!

Fried Ice Cream

Smash Ace
Merkuri, I'm sure less arguments would ensue if you handled the situation a little more respectfully.

Did you not expect people to be upset when you made this post?
Goodness; it's like I'm psychic.

I knew you'd come back for me Merkle.
I mean, if it's bothering you, you should still respond and feed the troll, right?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Um, I closed the other thread because of this, you idiots.
I'm so glad this **** has migrated from UB to PRoom.

This is what's bothering you right now bro, but it's okay when you learn to laugh at it.

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
Too many special infected at once I did nothing to deserve this.
I know, I know.

Damn zombies, always ruining it for the living. Which is why playing random lobbies in L4D suck. I always end up in crappy teams.

Need moar friends who play this.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Your superiority complex is goddamn irritating.
What? I have never and would never say that straights are outright better than gays. My problem with gays right now is that they keep getting good threads on smashboards locked. Smashboards either need to tell them shut up or ban discussion of homosexuality. Enough is enough already.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Answer my PMs please -__-

I really don't know why you're ignoring me Merkuri.

Grandeza

Smash Master
What? I have never and would never say that straights are outright better than gays. My problem with gays right now is that they keep getting good threads on smashboards locked. Smashboards either need to tell them shut up or ban discussion of homosexuality. Enough is enough already.
I know I shouldn't be responding to this but I love howw you think anyone who is arguing on the side of homosexuality is gay. Either that or you blame the existence of homosexuals for the fact that threads get locked. Either one is ridiculous. Take your pick.

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
PAY ATTENTION TO MY PROBLEMS SO WE CAN SAVE THE THREAD.

Pitty me, for I am bored. PITTY ME NOW!
Alright.

So yeah, I hate feeling random stress when things (from what I can tell) aren't stressful. I think that would be considered an anxiety disorder or something.

So why are you stressed?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Not trying to do LT's job or anything but...

Everyone just stop with the whole jumping on Merkuri thing. As a gay guy myself, I'd like to tell you that he is 100% entitled to say that homosexuals are scum, live a bad way of life, and just generally disagree because that's what his life experiences have moulded in his head.

Sure, a lot of you might find it offensive etc, but who cares, the last thread got locked because basically you're entering into an inconsequential back and forth with nothing but venom, there is no actual substance to it.

So for the sake of this thread, since the last one got locked, ya know, as gays can be super drama queens at times (it's always the bottoms too omg), please just desist with this whole issue.

Merkuri hates homosexuality, DEAL WITH IT. It's the internet, he has no bearing over your life, it really doesn't matter. People hate a lot of minorities, that is life, DEAL WITH IT.

Honestly, the fact that he's getting you all riled up probably only fuels his perception of how ****ing low and pathetic specimens of humanity homosexuals really are. Let him think what he wants, you can go sleep with whoever you want, and everyone is happy.

This discussion ends now, and just because LT isn't on right at this time, doesn't mean there aren't SMods+ who can't deal the business.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
PAY ATTENTION TO MY PROBLEMS SO WE CAN SAVE THE THREAD.

Pitty me, for I am bored. PITTY ME NOW!
I can't pity you at the moment because I want to know why Merkuri is ignoring DTP. The suspense is killing me!

Now for my outlet: my friends are idiots. There was an issue between two of my best friends that caused a rift between my group of friends that led to friendships ending, picking sides, etcetera. Yesterday, I hung out with my friend who was the main reason for the split and he told me his side of story. As he was telling me, I kept thinking to myself how this little stupid feud has affected all of my friends, intentional or not. I'm suppose to hang out with the other guy (who is the other half of the feud) and his cousins (who were the fuel to the fire) today and I'm getting close to my breaking-point with this little friend feud.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
\

Merkuri hates homosexuality, DEAL WITH IT. It's the internet, he has no bearing over your life, it really doesn't matter. People hate a lot of minorities, that is life, DEAL WITH IT.

Honestly, the fact that he's getting you all riled up probably only fuels his perception of how ****ing low and pathetic specimens of humanity homosexuals really are. Let him think what he wants, you can go sleep with whoever you want, and everyone is happy.

This discussion ends now, and just because LT isn't on right at this time, doesn't mean there aren't SMods+ who can't deal the business.
I agree with this guy in that we should probably put this homosexual debate to rest, but dude do not put words in my mouth. I do not hate homosexuals and I never said that I did. And in fact I have two homosexual friends. My disagreement with homosexual issues has does not stem from your preconceived notion that I hate homosexuals.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Nah, it's all good haha
I simply asked him if he was incapable of ignoring comments he dislikes and taking things to PM. I think he's doing that now? lol

iunno

EDIT: And now to start my christmas shopping >:[

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
That picture is actually pretty funny.

So we let this die now? Its getting annoying.

Colonel Cuddles

Smash Journeyman
Ordered fake Beats by Dr Dre, but luckily eBay stopped the scam before I was screwed. Buying new ones with authentic or your money back garauntee. So not biggie :D

BSP

Smash Legend
Still not being able to drive yet is getting annoying now. I'm at the mercy of rides, and they don't care about my stuff nearly as much as I do of course. Oh well, I'll be there eventually.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Not trying to do LT's job or anything but...

Everyone just stop with the whole jumping on Merkuri thing. As a gay guy myself, I'd like to tell you that he is 100% entitled to say that homosexuals are scum, live a bad way of life, and just generally disagree because that's what his life experiences have moulded in his head.

Sure, a lot of you might find it offensive etc, but who cares, the last thread got locked because basically you're entering into an inconsequential back and forth with nothing but venom, there is no actual substance to it.

So for the sake of this thread, since the last one got locked, ya know, as gays can be super drama queens at times (it's always the bottoms too omg), please just desist with this whole issue.

Teran said it better than I could. Anybody that goes on with this stupid argument gets an infraction from here on out.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I'll get back to all the pms everyone sent me. I was too busy with finals to keep up with every single argument I had going. I'll have the time tomorrow.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Maaan, I want it to be Christmas already so I can get the Turtle Beaches I asked for >____<

And I'm hungry as hell and there's nothing to eat and I have no idea how to cook. What the hell do I do about this :mad:

Smash Master
I'll get back to all the pms everyone sent me. I was too busy with finals to keep up with every single argument I had going. I'll have the time tomorrow.
Thanks snookums (for everything!)

Top Bottom