• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Undertale/ Deltarune Social Thread! (major Spoilers)

Oracle Link

Smash Master
So yeah im sorta in the mood to talk about Monsters, Humans and Darkners anyone else too?
The Only Rule is that if Chapter 3-7 Release there is a certain Window of Time (Probably until after the switch release) were you can talk only talk about them in Spoilers!
Other Than that? Go Wild?
Theorys? FanFics? Discoveries in the Code? All Okay! (although disscusions of fanfics might also make more sense in Spoilers)
If you Somehow clicked on this Thread yet have only played/ Expierenced Part of Undertale/Deltarune i highly recommend playing them and be back maybe look up some Non Spoiler Guides for Secrets (I might link one later here) And then Come Back here!
So let the discussion Commence!
(Heres the Obligatory last Warning Human Child Seriously dont Scroll Farther!)

Or You could also call them Frisk!

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Let me bring up some possible disscusion Things!
Whos your Favourite Character in Undertale or Deltarune?

My Favourite UT Char is Flowey (BTW im still doing Spoilers for this Post)
Because of His just fun to hate crazy unhinged Persona aswell as his Tragic and hypersympathetic trueself Asriel

My Favourite Deltarune Char is either Spamton or Kris
Spamton cause hes super Funny but with a very very Interesting Backstory cool in bracket text and usage of the WQhole Neo thing!
And Kris? Mostly cause of the Contrast between his Creepy/Mischivious Site aswell as being a much nicer than they seem also the whole Soul Controling them bit!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
PLS i mean there has to ba anyone on this site who likes these Games?! Because seemingly no forum talks about UT/DR!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
My favorite Undertale character is Muffet. I just really like her.

I genuinely can’t pick a favorite Deltarune character though. I really love all of them so far.
Ah Cool did you know that you can skip her Fight in 2 diffrent ways?

And yeah true currently we dont know everything about DR so its difficult to determine a Favourite Heck maybe Ralsei is Evil or Kris thats the problem of not knowing how the game plays out!

Top Bottom