• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Underappreciated Genius of History of Power Rangers

Bonzi

Smash Cadet
About 10 years ago, I was first exposed to Lewis Luvhaug's series of analysis videos on various seasons of Power Rangers, and I was immediately entranced. I had never before watched videos with such depth, or that delved into such minutia. Over the following years, I have watched and rewatched these videos countless times, and eagerly awaited new ones. Only recently have I realized the hidden genius of these videos. Though they may be biased, they provide an in-depth view that you can't find anywhere else. Each season gets the same treatment, and each is given a fair shakedown, with almost every element being analyzed. HOPR is well produced, well-voiced, and overall, a great time. Luvhaug makes good, well-reasoned points, with interesting trivia, behind-the-scenes information, etc. Needless to say, it has my HIGHEST recommendation.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
That's a good analyzing. Thanks for recommending it. I am curious where your Power Rangers seasons ranking is at?

Oracle Link

Smash Master
You know that Power Rangers is just diffrent Super Sentai Shows slapped together with Slice of Life Stuff Yes?

Top Bottom