• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Look at that, Brampton is completely dead and Mississauga still has a scene. Told you Brampton sucked.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I wish I discovered this site sometime between 1999-2008 so i could have been part of the brampton scene

mayfield repzent

Geist

Smash Master
Hmm. I haven't been to Ontario in like over a year so I don't know who still plays. You might have to travel to the GTA area, I'm pretty sure they still have biweeklies or monthlies or something.
You could always check facebook, because I think some of the old B-Town players still play, they just don't post on smashboards.

Also, welcome lol

Geist

Smash Master
No idea, sorry, I'm not really involved in brampton stuff anymore. I live in BC atm lol
Your best bet would to be to head over to the GTA thread and talk to those guys. They should be able to direct you to any facebook stuff, and most likely, players who live around you will be there too.
C:

Niko_K

Smash Master
Now that Brad Durish(Bing) has a new job I'll be taking over as TO for our little community in Niagara. I'm going to start hosting our tournaments in a bi monthly fashion in attempt to give all our micro communities time to book off to make it out. I'll be paying for the venue in advanced (Club La Salle) which is right along the beach and has a bar open inside from my pocket, and then hopefully getting it back from venue fee.

None the less I feel if the right efforts were made we could have multiple regions show up (Niagara, Hamilton, Kitchener/Waterloo, Toronto, Durham, Ottawa / Quebec) and start to stimulate the growth of our community.

Let's make strong efforts to revitalize our regional boards and to synchronize event postings both here and on Facebook to ensure we're creating the necessary exposure to secure larger entrant numbers.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Hmm. I haven't been to Ontario in like over a year so I don't know who still plays. You might have to travel to the GTA area, I'm pretty sure they still have biweeklies or monthlies or something.
You could always check facebook, because I think some of the old B-Town players still play, they just don't post on smashboards.

Also, welcome lol
WHADDUP.

Just started using SWF again recently. So far myself and Desh are the only "OG" Brampton Smashers still hanging out. Everyone else kinda moved away or stopped playing.

We're actually going out to a Melee only tourny on Saturday (same host and same venue as our FIRST EVER tourny, so nostalgic), and there is a Melee/Brawl/Project M tourny happening at A & C Games on next Saturday (the 10th).

Brampton itself doesn't have a FaceBook group, but here's the link for the Ontario group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/217143131655859/

If you want to add me on FaceBook so we can talk/chill/smash: https://www.facebook.com/StevenLeandro

Geist

Smash Master
Man starfury was the ****
It's cool that you and chris still smash. We need a brampton reunion whenever I can get myself over there man.

Geist

Smash Master
Unfortunately not, I was thinking along the lines of Christmas. I just got me a fancy new job and I need to save up some cash.
I'll pop out of a box and do a sexy dance for you guys.

Top Bottom