• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The (un)official bring 9b and/or Kakera to america for apex thread

Prawn

Smash Master
Hey ICs....did you ever just wanna do something awesome for somebody?

Feel good about yourself? Change someones life?

Lets bring one of these fellas to America. This idea was just born in my head but I've got extra cash to donate and I think this would be pretty cool. I think theres enough garnered interest to raise a substantial amount of money with this much time. who knows maybe Alex Strife will help?

I will set up a paypal account if no one else would like to assume the responsibility. Some time tonight and post it here.

Anyone else interested?

Prawn

Smash Master
i guess for now just post interest. either way im making an account because im going to hold tournaments to raise some more money for it

Prawn

Smash Master
well youve got more than six months to get money together.

even a couple dollars would do. Currently waiting to get in contact with alex strife + someone from japan before I make an account and start collecting money

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
There are WAAAAY better causes than flying someone across the world to play a brawl tourney.

A family of 5 can live on 1 American dollar in south Africa a day.
A dollar a day!

:phone:

Prawn

Smash Master
There are WAAAAY better causes than flying someone across the world to play a brawl tourney.

A family of 5 can live on 1 American dollar in south Africa a day.
A dollar a day!

:phone:
dont care about them really

think it would be cool for one of the japanese ics to come here

:awesome:

Prawn

Smash Master
but they still have **** ice climbers

and lucas sucks

Prawn

Smash Master
like 10 people telling me the same thing.

bummer.

lock this :[ ill be raising money to bring players from japan still so if you wanna help AIM me

Top Bottom